CHAPTER 7

Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.   Hiccups

 

 

 

Luhan:: 19 years old

Sehun:: 15 years old

 

hic

 

Suddenly, Luhan's whole body twitched as hiccups struck him.

 

hic

 

Luhan shut his eyelids harder but that didn't stop another hiccup to occur. hic

 

"No, no," He drew the blanket over his face, "No. -hic- damn it! -hic- I need to sleep."

 

It was Saturday afternoon, and Luhan's parents went out to the mall, leaving the two boys home by themselves. Sehun was downstairs in their living room reading a book comfortably on the couch.

 

Luhan was glad that he was left alone for a while. He was about half way through finishing his school work when he was suddenly struck with sleepiness. He calculated that he would be able to grab a quick nap before his parents got home and his brother coming into the bedroom.

 

But as he lay in his bed, just around the edge of consciousness, the most unpredictable thing happened.

 

hic

 

Luhan flinched.

 

hic He sighed. hic

 

Was he really that unfortunate? "Please, stop. Just -hic- stop."

 

hic  It didn't stop.

 

Without a warning, the door opened and Sehun stepped in side of the room in a flash. Luhan was mildly startled, but his hiccups were still around.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Yeah?" hic

 

"I heard you talking, what's wrong?" Sehun set the book in his hand onto the desk and asked.

 

"Hiccups." Luhan, now awake, replied bitterly. "Freak- hic -freaking hiccups."

 

Sehun swallowed a chuckle as he watched his older brother struggle to hold in his breath but -hic - failed once more.

 

"Hyung, do you need a glass of water or something?" Sehun asked.

 

"No-" Luhan's face turned red for a moment when he tried hard to stop his hiccup, "No, I'm fine."

 

"Seriously, hyung. Do you want me to get you some water? It could help."

 

"Nn-g" Luhan made a wierd nose with his mouth closed tightly.

 

"I'm going to start laughing at you in any moment," Sehun's lips tucked upwards, "Still no?"

 

Luhan just shook his head.

 

"Fine. You said so, don't regret." Sehun sat down on the bed and did nothing else other than looking straight at Luhan, waiting for the next hiccup to occur. He felt mildly amused.

 

Luhan only glared back.

 

hic

 

"Damn i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter