CHAPTER 2

Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.   The Bet

 

 

 

Luhan:: 16 years old

Sehun:: 12 years old

 

"Hyung, kiss me." Sehun said as he joined Luhan on the couch, watching a soccer match on TV.

 

"Yeah, okay." His brother replied without any emotion.

 

"What?"

 

"Wait." Luhan turned to him in confusion, "What did you say again?"

 

"You weren't listening, were you?"

 

"Yes I was." Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Sehun narrowed his eyes at the other.

 

"Okay, I heard your voice but I didn't catch your words." Luhan gestured to the TV, "I'm watching soccer!"

 

"Hyung, come on! You're never listening to me!"

 

Luhan sighed and turned the TV off, "Now I'm listening. So what do you want?"

 

"Kiss me." Sehun looked into his brother's eyes and waited for his reaction.

 

Luhan's jaw dropped. "What?"

 

"I know you heard me this time."

 

"Why do you even want me to do that?"

 

"Because I love you."

 

"What?"

 

"Please hyung, just kiss me." Sehun tilted his head and gave him his pleading expression: the teary eyes, downcasted eyebrows and the pout. Though the pouting was kind of wrongly timed.

 

Luhan was completely bewildered by his younger brother's behavior. He stood up and slowly backed away from the other and glanced around suspiciously, knowing something must be off.

 

"Sehunnie, are you feeling alright?"

 

"Sure, hyung. Why wouldn't I be?"

 

"Do you really need me to state the obvious?" Luhan held his hands in the air.

 

"Hyung, please." Sehun got up from the couch and neared where his brother was standing, eyes locked with him, "Kiss me."

 

Luhan was almost about to slap Sehun away when he saw Sehun's phone placed on the bookshelf. With the camera on.

 

Luhan took it down and shot Sehun a questioning stare. "What exactly are you doing?"

 

He watched as his younger brother rolled his eyes and snatched the phone back quickly.

 

"Oh, hyung! Why wouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter