What if I Told You...

Your Dream

[Hello everyone!

It's been an eternity since I've updated (and I'm super sorry. College is killing me slowly.) but here's Chapter 8! Just a few more chapters until this story's complete! Can't believe it! Also, I may begin to take one shot requests!! :D Keep an eye out, A BTS story is approaching~

I want to give you all hugs for subscribing to this story! <3 you are all amazing c:

Enjoy! ]

“Did you hear about B.A.P?”

 

“Did you hear about Daehyun’s vocal coach and his statement?”

 

“I hear that they waited until Zelo turned 18 to sue all together.”

 

“B.A.P is suing TS Entertainment!”

 

These wonderful conversation starters were all I heard about all throughout my first day back to school from break. It was the spring semester, yet the weather outside thought otherwise. Girls and boys alike were gossiping of the trending topic: BAP and TS Entertainment’s upcoming lawsuit. Of course, it was the year for rebelling K-idols, so to me, it wasn’t surprising. I just hope that everyone is doing okay. Heck, anything is better than being in that entertainment.

 

I haven’t heard from Himchan and Yongguk in a while, which worried me slightly, but I had a feeling that everyone was okay.

 

My day was boring. Lectures had pursued, people were greeting each other like they haven’t seen each other in decades, the gossip persisted, and I sat there, watching it all. I don’t really have friends in university. People know I’m here, and they kind of just accept it. No one’s made it a point to be my friend here anyway, and in a way, I prefer it to be that way.

 

            As the final bell rang, people ran out of class, celebrating or moping around because they had another class. I was done with my schedule because I had early morning classes. I grabbed my backpack after stuffing it with my books and slipped on my coat, making my way out of the large snow covered campus.

 

            I kept my gaze down, watching as one foot made it’s way in front of the other, my boots scrunching the snow underneath. Then, all of a sudden, my head bumped into what I thought was a pole, but happened to be a male torso. I noticed a pair of black designer sneakers in front of my boots and I gasped, looking up and meeting gazes with Yongguk himself. I gasped and just looked into him chocolate colored eyes.

 

What was he doing here? Sure, he had a mask on, but some fans are crazy and know their biases by how many eyelashes they have on their right eye. Did he dye his hair? He did. Oh my goodness it’s black. It’s nice and wavy, parted to one side. I wonder what it would feel like if I just ran my hand through it…

 

            “Um…_________?” his deep voice asked, waking me up from my trace. I shook my head and bit my lip, “Y-Yeah?” “You dozed off for a bit. Are you alright?” he asked, his visage painted with concern. “Y-Yeah! I was just wondering if I left my rice cooker on or not,” I told him lamely. It was no use either; he knew that was my go to phrase if I wanted to tell fibs ever since I was young. “Let’s walk,” he said, holding out his hand for me. I blushed pink and took hold of his large gloved hand, allowing him to lead me to wherever he wanted to take me.

           

For the majority of the walk, it was silence, not counting our busy surroundings. Cars honked, salespeople yelled, children whined to their moms about getting a toy they’d forget about in two days.

           

“How’s school?” Yongguk asked suddenly. I looked up at him, taking in his breathtaking features. “School’s good…” I answered back. I was mentally scolding myself. Since when did I get this shy around Yongguk?! Was it because he’s grown up to look like he belonged in fashion week?

 

            “How’s the lawsuit?” I asked back, slightly worried about what was going to happen. “The hearing is in March. We’re going to be inactive for a while,” he stated. I lowered my head into my infinity scarf, hiding my mouth, which formed itself into a pout. His hand squeezed mine slightly and he looked down at me, “Now I have more time to see you.” My stomach was fluttering in ways I didn’t know it could.

 

“Y-Yongguk-“ “That’s not what you used to call me _________,” he said huskily, our walk coming to a halt as we stopped in front of the river from the other day. His hands caressed my heated cheeks and tilted my head to look up at him. My eyes scanned his face, too embarrassed to look into his eyes and then all of a sudden, they landed on his luscious lips. How many years have I dreamt of kissing them?

 

Wait…what?

           

            “Why aren’t you looking at me _________?” his deep voice asked in a hushed voice. I forced myself to gulp, feeling my throat become hoarse, my voice suddenly feeling small as I began to answer. “Y-Yongguk…” My eyes met his half lidded one, Yongguk chuckling softly. What was he doing? His right thumb began rubbing my left cheek and he leaned closer. “You used to call me Gukkie, remember?” he whispered against my lips. My breath hitched and I suddenly forgot how to breathe as I stared into his brown orbs with wide eyes.

 

W-Was he going to kiss me?

 

            As soon as it started, it had ended. He pulled away and I stood there in shock. Yongguk grunted and he pulled himself away, as if forcing himself not to come any closer to me. “I’m sorry,” he apologized, pushing his new dark hair back. I stared at him in disbelief as he paced around, mumbling profanities at himself. “I shouldn’t have done that. I’ve ruined everything haven’t I?” he said, looking at me. I simply stared back at him and blushed red, shaking my head slowly, “N-No…”

           

            “What do you mean no __________? We haven’t spoken for years and here I am making advances towards you!” he exclaimed angrily. I mustered up some courage to tell him exactly how I felt. “W-Well…” I started off, my heart fluttering quickly as my blush only intensified.

 

My gaze met the grass and I exhaled deeply. This was it. This is what I’ve been dying to tell him. I sighed and looked up at him, “What if I told you that I’ve been waiting for you to do that for years? What if I told you that I wanted that to happen since we were young? What if I told you that when you appeared back into my life recently, all I could think about was you, even when I was with Himchan? What if I told you I wanted to be more than friends?”

 

            There was silence. Neither of us spoke. We only stared at each other in shock.  His face showed disbelief, his mouth slightly agape. I couldn't believe it! Why did I say that? I’ve done it. I’ve committed the worst mistake a friend could ever make. Now, we really couldn’t go back to what we were. Not even close! If he wanted to, he could leave my life right now and never look back, and there's nothing that I could do about it. I felt tears building up and I quickly turned away, “I-I have to go…I think I may have left that damned rice cooker on.”

 

            But before I could even take a step, there was a hand on my wrist holding me back and panting was heard behind me. I knew he was holding me back, but I didn’t comprehend why. “I don’t want to be friends _________. I can’t convince my heart to stay friends with you,” he stated bluntly, turning me towards him. The tears finally leaked out of my eyes and down my cheeks. My sobbing became a bit loud compared to the serene sounds of nature from behind us. Yongguk wiped my tears and leaned close once again, whispering, “Because I want to be more…”

 

And he crashed his lips onto mine.