Wait what just happened

My Prince Charming

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdAMLWVDbjyaWQVAGCaID228ad583b596265494d1cb05962a5e77.jpg

"Ah you are so noisy. Did you sleep well?" He whispered in my ears. I froze and did not move a inch. My head lay at his chest,feeling his heartbeat. His breath was at my ears. I could hear his inhaling and exhaling of breath. He hugged me tighter. My head was swimming. It was my first time in someone's embrace like this. Exception to yesterday's night incident of course. My heart beat really fast. I was blushing really hard.

I took courage and lifted up my body. I placed my hands on his chest and looked at his face. He was still closing his eyes.

 "yah.." I said softly. He slowly opened his eyes. The corners of his mouth curled up. He smiled at me. "So i believed you slept well?" He asked. his eyes gleamed with happiness

"Orh" I replied. "What are do you think you're doing?" I asked keeping my voice really low.

"Sleeping" he replied cheekily.I started to hit his chest really hurt. "Are you crazy?!" I screamed.

 "YAA Stop hitting me! It hurts!" He yelled in pain

"Aish you shouldn't have played a stupid prank on me" I said. I started to get off his body. He stopped me from getting up. He grabbed my waist and push me back down to his body. He hugged me tightly to stop me from escaping. My face was close to his.

"Do you think I was playing a prank?" He looked straight into my eyes. His voice was so solemn. Like he was really serious.

"huh?" I thought. I just stared back into his eyes not replying. "What's with you oppa.." I finally responded. His solemn face turned into a cheeky one. He threw me off him and pulled his tonge out.
"Ya, nothing. I was just kidding."

"Aish oppa, you are so childish" I responded. He started to laugh. "Let's go!!!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"Ya why took you guys so long?" Seunghoon said in frustration. "I am sorry, Mino oppa was being a hassle." I replied.

"Ya you two have something going on is it? What were you guys doing back there? Tell me or else i will tickle you." He ran forward and tried to tickle me but Seungyoon stopped him. "Hyung let's go for a jog."

"Aish this is no fun.." Seunghoon sighed. Everyone laughed. "There's a small hill nearby. Let's jog over there." Seungyoon said

"Taehyun will lead and I will be at the back. Let's go". We started to jog around hill. I got tired and stopped for a while. All of the other members have run ahead of me.

"gwen chan na?" Seungyoon asked me. "I am just abit tired" I said. "Okay let's just walk first."
Seungyoon walked with me. We were both enjoying the nature. The air was so fresh and crisp. I inhale alot of fresh air and felt much more better.

"_____ah.. How is your album preparation coming along?" Seungyoon asked me. "It's going quite smoothly oppa. But i still have to write and compose a few songs. YG president wanted Jiyong oppa to compose a song for me but I rejected the offer. But he also said if i need help I can ask help from either Jiyong oppa or Youngbae oppa or any of the music producers in YG company"

"Wah, you are a busy girl. i heard your recent song. It was amazing. I was really blown away by the music. You composed it right?" he asked. "Ne, thank you" I replied, blushing.

I was so engrossed in our conversation that i did not notice a rock that was blocking my path. I tripped over it and fell.

"Are you okay?" He asked frantically. My ankle stung and hurt alot. "I think i sprained my ankle" I told him.

"Really? Can you try to walk?" He asked. "Let me try" I said. I tried to stand with his help but the pain was horrible. I plod down in pain. I groaned. Seungyoon had a worried look on his face.

"Okay I will piggyback you back to the camper van. There's a first aid kit and some ice and compressors"

He piggybacked me. I felt he was huffing and puffing. "am i too heavy oppa?" I asked out of concern. "Ani it's alright." He replied. I could see beads of sweat forming on his forehead. We went back to camper van. He carefully laid me on the bed.

I sat on the bed. He got up and looked for the first aid kit. He put some ice in a bag and placed it on my ankle. "Hold on to it" He ordered. I complied to his instruction. He searched some bandages and took them out. He removed the ice and wrapped my ankle with the bandage and place ice on it.

"Should be alright. You must see a doctor to make sure" Seungyoon said. Soon, the other members barged it. "Where were you guys? We were searching for you" Jinwoo asked

"_____ fell so i carried her back to the camper van" Seungyoon replied.

"Really? what happen?"Mino rushed forward and took a look at my ankle.

"I just sprained my ankle. When we head back, i will visit the doctor" i replied. "Really? Okay I will accompany you"

"Urm Mino, i will take her to the doctor. We have a schedule later and i am going put you incharge. I will bring her to the doctor and bring her back home. Don't worry, I will be back after taking care of this"

"But...." Mino protested. But he let it go since Seungyoon is the leader of the group. 'Okay.." He muttered.

"Since this matter is settled, Let's head back then. We have a schedule" Seungyoon instructed
"So fast?.." Seunghoon groaned. Soon we head back to the city. Everyone headed back to their dorms. Seungyoon accompanied me to the doctor's.

The doctor examined my ankle and gave me some medication. He said it will be alright after a few days as it's not that serious.

It was about 6.45pm in the evening. "Let's grab some dinner before I send you off" Seungyoon said.

"Oppa, I thought you have a schedule today." i asked

"yes i have one but it's at about 12am so I have alot of free time" He replied.

We ate dinner and headed back to my place. He flagged a cab. i felt really sleepy. I closed my eyes and i dozed off. Unconsiously, my head lay on his shoulder. I heard him chuckled. i was really sleepy so I didn't really care. We soon stopped at my place. I felt myself lifted and carried into my apartment. My head was leaning against his chest. I felt so safe and secured in his arms.

Seungyoon laid me on something really soft and comfortable. I just continued to close my eyes. He covered me with a blanket and sat at the edge of my bed. i could feel that he was staring at me.
I felt he was leaning towards me. He gave me a kiss on my forehead. "So cute.."  I heard him say. He got up,switched off the lights and left my apartment. I quickly sat up.

"DID HE JUST KISSED ME??!!"

Hallo guys. I hoped you liked this chapter. Hahaha. Loved the comments and thanks for the support! and the subs! :D As I promised, You will see more of Seungyoon :D

Stay tuned for Chapter 10! :D