A Visit

My Prince Charming

mino-and-friends.jpg?resize=540%2C540
 

 
 

"DID HE JUST KISS ME??!!"

I was breathing in and out really fast. My heart beat really fast. "OMG!!! HE JUST KISSED ME. KANG SEUNGYOON?!!!"

Wait I am over reacting. "Relax" I told myself. "It's just a small kiss plus it was on my forehead not my lips" I sighed and lay back on my bed.

I close my eyes and tried to absorb what just happen. I still feel his soft lips on my forehead. Just thinking about it made me blush. "AHHH" I hugged myself and pulled the covers over me. "Ring Ring"
My phone rang..

"_____ are you alright? You got me worried you know." Mino said on the line. "I missed you ALOT"

"ya you are not my boyfriend. Aish" I replied slightly annoyed

"Still I will miss you alot Jagiya! Muackz" He made a kissing sound

"YA Do you really want to die?"

"Anyways, Drink alot of water. And don't move around so much tomorrow. I will come by to check on you"

"Okay oppa Bye"

"Dream about me. Goodnight"

I put down my phone. "So typical of him" I thought

I couldn't sleep that night. I kept thinking why Seungyoon kissed me. "Argh!" I smash my face into my pillow. Before I knew it, it was already dawn. I have only managed to sleep abit.

I heard my apartment door opened. "Mino..." I thought. "Why is he so early?" I thought. I decided to sleep in some more.

"____ah Wake up. Look at the time" Mino threw a pillow at me. I ignored him and continued to sleep.

"Wake up or I will...."

"Will what?" I challenged him and laid back on my bed trying to provoke him.

Without saying a word he carried me out of the bedroom.

"Where are you taking me?"

He walked to my dining area and placed me on a chair. "I made you breakfast" He said looking into my eyes.

I stared at my dining table. It was filled with porriage and some side dishes. I looked at him. He was eagerly waiting for me to eat his food.

I took a bite. "Mmm. Wow the porriage is really good! Thanks oppa" I said

"No problem. Come on, eat more." He was grinning from ear to ear. I deliciously ate every bite.

I looked at the time. It was 8.00 am in the morning. I sighed. "i have to get to work. I still have to finish up a song." I told to Mino

"Alright. Go and get ready, I will drive you to the company."

I started to walk to the toilet. I limped. i winced at the pain. My ankle hurts quite abit. I felt myself being carried once again. I was in his arms once again. "Ya what are you doing?!"

"Carrying you to the toilet." Mino said cheekily. He stared at me for a while. I felt so self consious which was not normal. I am usually not self consious when Mino is around but this time is different.
I felt myself turning red. He chuckled and carried me to the toilet.

"Do you need help in washing you?" He asked after carrying me to the toilet. "Yaa ert." i yelled hugging myself. I started blushing again.

He started to laugh. "Okay I will be outside. Call me if you need anything." He closed the toilet door.
I washed up and opened my toilet door. I was only wearing a towel. I stepped out of the toilet.

I saw Mino sitting on my bed. "Oppa what are you doing here?" He looked at me. His mouth was wide open. His eyes stared at me for quite a long time.
 
"Ahem" He finally said. "I will be in the car. Quickly get ready." He left the room.

"Thats embarassing" I thought. I got ready and left the house. Mino drove me to the company. I entered the recording studio. I saw Hanbin aka BI working on IKON"s new song.

"Anneonghaseyo" I said greeting him. "Anneong. How are you? It's been a long time"

"Ne, i hardly talked to you because I was busy"

"Do you know there's a very weird rumor going around the company" Hanbin said.
 
"Hmm? What rumor?" I asked in curiosity.

"That there's a love triangle going between You, Mino and Seungyoon"

"Huh? That's just ridiculous." I said in surpise.

"I don't know. Maybe there's something going between you three" He smiled at me.

"Hanbin. Stop teasing me" I said. "Alright" he replied cheekily

I was working on my song when President YG called me to his office. "I wonder what he wants" I thought and went to his office.

"Come and sit" He said. "We are still waiting for another person"

I sat and waited for the unknown person. Then, Seungyoon entered the room.

"Okay good. You are here. Take a seat" President YG said. I stared at Seungyoon. He looked back at me with the same confused face. "What is he doing here?" I still remembered the kiss incident and started blushing

President YG sat at his seat. He looked at us. "I want you two to collaborate"

"WHAT?" Seungyoon and I said in unison

Hi readers! I hope you liked the chapter! Oh Happy New Year!! Sorry for the late update but i hoped you enjoyed the chapter. XD Look forward to my next chapter. Thanks for the comments and subs!!! :D. And oh after I'm finished with this fanfic, I am going write another one. Either Big Bang or IKON(havent debuted yet), maybe even EXO. What do you guys think about that? Comment more please! XD Thanks for reading! :D