A Round of Truth

My Prince Charming

10472135_272649256252503_895432884329004
 

 

By the time i came back from washing up, the fire has already started. As usual Seunghoon is incharge of barbarcuing the meat.
It took quite a while. But when the food arrived, we all dashed and finished it all.

Feeling pity for Seunghoon., we all decided to wait till every piece of meat is cooked.

Soon, the light blue sky has turned into dark blue. Clusters of stars spread across the never ending sky. They shone brightly and twinkled.

"Lets start our barbecue party!" Seunghoon shouted."Yes!" We screamed in unison.

We sat on the mat that we laid. We started to dig in.

"Lets play a game" Seunghoon said while munching on a piece of meat.

"Don't talk with your mouth fool" I said. Seunghoon chuckled.

"We will play a game after we finished eating. Come on. Quickly finish up your food" Seungyoon ordered. I sighed.

We finished our food and cleared up the place. "That was gooooood" Mino said while rubbing his tummy.

"What game we should play?"Jinwoo asked.

"Oh i got a game! When you are out camping, you must not miss this game" Taehyun seemed really excited about this game.

"What game is it Taehyun?" I asked

"Its a Truth game. Research shows that people tend to open up more during the night. So taking advantage of that. We will spin the bottle and the person that the bottle points to, a question will be asked(1person will ask). If the person refused to answer the question, the person have to do a punishment."

"The fun of the game is you can ask super personal question and we must not lie at all. We all also have to promise what will be shared here will be kept here"

"Oh that sounds fun. So what is the punishment?"

"Flick on the head?"

"That's just too boring"

"What about a kiss on the forehead? That will be fun"

The response was unanimous.

"So this is how it goes, If the person refused to answer the question. The person who asked the question will get kissed by the person who didn't want answer. So understand? Let's start!"

The bottle was spun.

The bottle pointed to Jinwoo

"Hyung, Do you have feelings for your childhood friend? You know the girl from Imja island that we met the other time" Taehyun asked

"Oh her. I used to have a crush on her" He replied sheepishly. "But im over that crush now"

"Ehh Lies!" Mino teased Jinwoo. Jinwoo turned bright red. "It's true" he protested

"Okay next"

The bottle was spun again.

It landed on me. "Okay shoot"

"If you have a chance to spend a day with one member with WINNER. Who would it be?" Seunghoon asked

"Eh Seunghoon what are you expecting from this ah?"

"Nothing.." He chuckled

"I will spend it with..." I looked over to Seungyoon and Mino. I wonder who to choose.

"I will choose Nam Taehyun, Ne Chingu" I gave Taehyun a side hug. Taehyun just grinned. "Ehhhhh" was their response

The bottle was spun again. This time it chose Mino.

Jinwoo, "Mino ah, you always seem to be flirting with girls but do you have someone you like/love?"

I saw Mino seem surprised at the question. "I always wanted to ask this question too" I thought. I was anticipating his answer.

He glanced at me and got up. He went to Jinwoo and give him a kiss on the forehead.

"Hyung Saranghae! <3" Mino did it with aeygo. He created a small heart.

"Woooo!" Everyone cheered

"Aish, Its not even a hard question" Jinwoo said pushing Mino away. Mino went back to his seat grinning.

This time, it chose Seungyoon as it's victim.

"Oppa, Do you have anyone you like? And tell her name too. You always seem private about your life" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's true, come on, spill something to us" Taehyun said.

Everyone was anticpating his answer.

Seungyoon smiled and shook his head. Without a warning, he leaned towards me and kiss my forehead. I was stunned. My face turned red.

"Eh Seungyoon you purposely did right?"

"Aniya, this is a punishment right?" Seungyoon said.

"Lies, you two are blushing right now" Seunghoon teased us

Mino looked unexpectionally unhappy.

"What is happening with Mino oppa?" I thought

After a few rounds, we got tired. "Lets go to sleep!"

We all gathered outside the camper van. Two person have to sleep together.

"Let ___ get a bed. She's a girl" Seungyoon said

"Aniya, thats not fair! Its okay,we won't her or anything" The rest protested. I sighed. "These guys..."

"Okay lets play Scissors,Paper, Stone to decide. The last two losers will share a bed. Agree?" "Agreed!"

"Scissors, paper stone!" "Yay! we two are out!" Jinwoo and Seunghoon said in unison and hugged each other. Soon, Taehyun was also out.

The remaining players were Me, Mino and Seungyoon.

"Scissors, Paper Stone!"

Sorry readers, it took me a while to write this. I know it's short but please anticipate my next chapter. Its definately will be up to your expectation! :D
Thanks for reading. I truely appreciate it!