Perfect

My Prince Charming

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4By3RdP6yoiexWwsOkzu

"Aigoo you should have brought a jacket." someone whispered in my ears. "YA!" I was surprised.
I looked behind and sure enough, i saw his cheeky grin.

"Oppa don't to that ever again. You scared me"

Mino started laughing seeing my expression. I gave him a hit. "Ya, its hurts" he said.
"Then you shouldn't be laughing at me" I gave him a cheeky smile.

I started sneezing. "Ahh choo"

"See you should have brought a jacket." Mino removed his thick huge jacket and placed it on my shoulders. He was only wearing a sleeveless shirt

"Its's okay, you have it. You are going to get sick. You are only wear a sleeveless shirt" I told him while removing his jacket.

"Don't. Think about yourself first bapoya" Mino stopped me from removing the jacket and placed it back on my shoulders.

"Ne oppa" I gave up. It's no use fighting against him. I smiled to myself.

"What are you doing out here?" Mino asked. "I can't sleep..." I said. "Oppa how come you are awake. You were soundly asleep just now"

"I woke up and realised that Taehyun was hugging me. Aish that kid. I thought it was you" Mino said with a tinge of disappointment in his voice.

"Haha oppa. He was only concerned about me. So i swapped places with him."

"Oh really?" He said. I ignored him and gazed up in the sky. "Wow the moon looked so beautiful today" I thought.

"Aaaahooo!" Mino sneezed interuppting my thoughts. "Aish oppa, I told you right? Here take back your jacket." I handed him the jacket.

"What about you?" He asked "I am fine" I told him.

Suddenly, i felt like sneezing. "Oh no"

"Aaaachoo" I sneezed. "Someone said she was fine. Aish come here." Mino approached me

Mino wore the jacket and stood behind me. "What are you doing?"

"No questions.."

He grabbed me and pull me to him. He pulled his jacket to cover me and zipped me up with him.

"Yes, now we both can be warm together." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me in even closer.

I could feel his breath behind my ears. I started to blush. My heart started to race again. I could feel his body warmth. It kept me really warm.
 
"Are you warm?" He whispered in my ears. My ears turned bright red. "Ne oppa.."
"Wow, it's nice. Look the moon looked so beautiful today." Mino said

I turned my attention back to the moon. "Wow it is beautiful" I thought. This scene was so perfect. i really wanted to do it with someone i love. I didn't imagine it would be Mino. But still, it was nice. I felt safe in his arms and unconsiously snuggled up to Mino.

We both stood there and gazed at the moon and the stars. Feeling his body warmth. Listening to his whispers and looking at a beautiful scene before us.

"Ahh" i yawned. "I am sleepy. Do you want to go to sleep now?" I asked Mino.

"Okay let's go" He said. We both headed back to the camper van.

"Goodnight Oppa" "Goodnight"

I snuggled in my covers. I was really warm and soon I was drowsy.

"Aish, this kid. He took my place" I heard Mino say. I chuckled and soon drifted into my dreamland.

"Ring! Ring!" My alarm rang. I woke up. Seunghoon was already up. He grinned at me. I glanced over to Jinwoo. He was fast asleep. "Wah he looks like a baby when he sleeps" I thought.

Then, I shifted my gaze towards Mino,Taehyun and Seungyoon. I saw the funniest thing ever. The two hyungs were wrapping themselves over Taehyun. I burst out laughing. It was a funny sight. Seunghoon looked at me with a perplexed gaze.

I pointed to them. Seunghoon burst into laughter as well. It seems that the commotion has woke up Taehyun. "Aish these hyungs!" He was trying to escape from their embrace.

"Help me" Taehyun yelled. Seunghoon and I went to help Taehyun out of his situation. Laughing, i tried to pulled Taehyun out.

With our efforts, Taehyun was finally was freed from their embrace. Soon, everyone except Mino was up.

"Let's go for a run" Seungyoon said.

"Wait where's Mino?" Jinwoo asked.

"Oh I think he still sleeping. I will go and wake him up." i said

I dashed back to the van. I saw him sleeping peacefully.

"ya oppa, Wake up! We are going for a run"

He was still sleeping. I climbed on the bed and tried waking him up. I was making alot of noise inorder to wake him up.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I fell on top of him. I froze lying on top of him, not comprehending what was going on.

He hugged me tightly. "Ah you are so noisy. Did you sleep well?" He whispered in my ears.

 

Hi readers! I hoped you like this chapter!!! :D Haha i know this seem very biased towards Mino but don't worry. You will see more of Seungyoon as well.

Oh and thanks for the comments! I have read them and i am grateful. Continue giving me feedbacks and what do you want from this story. Thanks for the subs as well! Stay tuned for chapter 9! :D