Night at camp

My Prince Charming

144924033_bbe7c1f81.jpg?w=610tumblr_natoqyNWep1shxteuo1_500.png

"Scissors, Paper Stone!" I threw in stone and shut my eyes real tight. "Oh god, Let me sleep alone tonight," I prayed

Then I heard a burst of laughter behind us.

"Seungyoon and _____ confirmed!" I heard Seunghoon shouting. I opened my eyes and was shocked. Seungyoon has also threw in a stone while Mino threw in a paper. "

Oh man!" I groaned. Now it has been confirmed I will be sleeping with Seungyoon.

"Its going to be awkward" I thought.

I glanced over to Mino. He seem disappointed. Mino doesn't seem to be happy with this arrangement. I wonder why....

"Let's go!!" Seunghoon said. We tagged behind Seunghoon. One by one boarding the camper van.  

"YAAA!!" I heard Seungyoon shouted. I peered over his shoulder. I was horrified. Two beds were joined to make one bed. And it seemed impossible to seperate the bed.

"We have chosen our beds! Mino ah you will also sleep with Seungyoon and ______. Since you were the last three. Have fun." Seunghoon said and plod down on his bed

"Oh man. Why must this get even worse..." I thought

"______ will sleep in the side and I will sleep in the middle" Seungyoon said. "Any objections?"

"Me." Mino said. "I will sleep in the middle. I am afraid you two may make connections. If you know what i mean..."

"What are you even talking about?" I thought. They started quarrelling in who should sleep in the middle.

"Guys! guys.. I have decided. I will sleep in the middle. Mino oppa on my left and Seunyoon oppa on my right. Any objections?"  I said.

Surprising they complied to my instructions. Exhausted i laid on the bed first. Mino and Seungyoon laid beside me.

"Guys, Lights off in five minutes!" Seungyoon said

The lights were off. There was a small window in the van. The moon was up. It looked so beautiful. The moonlight shone over the three of us. "Oh, why must the bed be small?"I groaned in thought

I moved abit and lie on my left. The moonlight shone over Mino. I could see him really clearly. His face looked so peaceful. "Mino... why must you look so perfect?" I thought. His face was so flawless the more i looked at it. I wished my face would be flawless like him too.

Suddenly, his eyes were opened. He looked at me with intensity. He smiled and leaned towards me.

"I know i am so handsome, there's no need to stare at my face. Go to sleep ___ya" He whispered and rubbed my head. He turned over the other side. I sighed.

I turned to my right and faced Seungyoon. Seungyoon was soundly asleep. He looked like an angel when he slept."He have such a baby face. So cute" I thought. "What am i thinking???"

 "____ah" i saw his lips moved. He was whispering my name. For a second, I thought he was awake. He moved abit and remained still again. I realised he was talking in his sleep. "My name? Was he dreaming of me?" I thought.

Then i felt someone hugging me from behind. "Mino..." I thought.

I tried to escape from his embrace but failed to do so. He hugged me even tighter. My heart started to race again.

Then, Seungyoon moved closer towards me and hugged me too. "Oh crap. this is bad" I thought.
I was facing Seungyoon and his face was so close to mine. I could feel my face getting hotter. His lips were just a few centimetres away from me.

I forced myself to sleep. "At least, I will be warm in their embrace," I thought. I drifted to my dreamland.

I felt someone tapping me. I opened my eyes. I was relieved to see that they have let go of me. Taehyun woke me up. "Taehyun?" I whispered

"______ get up and sleep in my bed. I don't think you should be sleeping with guys. Come on. Hop on my bed. I will sleep with the hyungs"

I got up and hop on his bed. I was grateful that i was away from those guys. I tried to go sleep. I tossed and turned around. I tried to count sheeps. I still could not go to sleep. Giving up, I climbed out of my bed and headed out to the beach.

The moon was out. The moon took my breath away.It was up high in the sky. It looked so lovely. It shone brightly.

"Ahh cold" I said as the wind blew. "Aigoo you should have brought a jacket." someone whispered into my ears.

Hi guys! Thanks for reading. I hope its up to your expectations! Guess who's that person. Hehehe
Stay tuned for my next chapter! Comment too please. I love to hear feedbacks about the story. Thank you!