A day at the beach

My Prince Charming

1468790_375831632562451_2044010073_n.png

I felt so stupid for asking who he was. I slapped my face out of embarassment. I checked my caller dial to double check. Sure enough it was "Seungyoon" all in bright white colour.

"Oh oppa, I didn't expected a call from you" I heard laughter from the other end of the line. "Great now he is laughing at me" I thought.

"Meet us at our company first at 1.00pm sharp. We will be going to a small outing tomorrow. We will be travelling with the camper van. Oh remember to pack some extra clothes as well. We will be staying overnight as well. And there may be some water games too. See you tomorrow. Don't be late" and the call ended.

I sighed and placed my phone down the table. "Well this may be fun"

The next morning, I rose up early and started packing.

"Toothbrush, Check. Extra clothes Check. Mosquito repellent check" "Okay im good to go" I said feeling satisfied.

I went to YG company and waited at the lobby. It was 12.45pm. "Hmm where are the members?" I thought.

Just then, Taehyun came. "Taehyun ah!"I waved at him. He smiled and waved back. Im not used to call Taehyun Oppa. It just feels weird. He is also fine with me addressing him in this way. We were more like chingus. (friends). Soon the other members arrived on time. Mino oppa rubbed my head and asked "Did you sleep well?" "Ne" was my response

Last one to arrive was Seungyoon Oppa. Everything about him sparkled. He looked ridiculously handsome today.The way he walked towards us baffled me. He looked so gorgeous in his fashion wear. "Oh what am i thinking? Stop it ___" I scolded myself quietly.

"Okay everyone's here? Let's go" Seungyoon oppa let the way to the van. I looked at the camper van. We entered the van and crowded around the small table in the middle of the van. "Wow it has only 5 beds" I thought.

Mino Oppa leaned towards my ear and whispered. "One of us have to share the bed together. We don't care about gender. Oh Its going to fun" He snickered. "Oppa stop kidding!" I whispered back fiercely. "Where are we going" Jinwoo oppa asked. "You will see"

We played a variety of games. It was a fun ride. It was about a 2 hours ride to our destination. The van stopped. We all stepped on the sandy beach. "Ahhh the sweet smell of nature" Seunghoon said.

"Okay we will be barbaceuing at that pit over there. There is a nearby bathroom. We all will be sleeping in this van. So. Any objections?" Seungyoon looked straight at me. "Nope" "Okay let go"

"Lets go to the sea!!!" Seunghoon and Mino shouted in unison. Everyone took off their shirts and dashed into the sea. I dashed as well since i was wearing my summer clothes (Shirt & hot pants). Mino got his beach ball out. We played in the sea, passing the ball around. We swimmed, dragged each other and splashed each other. It was hell lot of fun.

We went back on the beach and passed the ball to each other. Jinwoo passed the ball to Taehyun. Taehyun threw the ball too high. "Wait I got it! I got it" I walked backwards trying to catch the ball. Without seeing, I bumped into Seungyoon.

"Oh no, Im going to fell" I tripped slightly. He held me, preventing me from falling. "Be careful" He whispered in my ear. My face turned bright red. I just realised i was leaning against his abs/body. My heart started racing.

"Yaaa stop acting lovely dovely and pass the ball!" Seunghoon shouted. Seungyoon laughed and let go off me. He took the ball and passed it back Seunghoon. I looked over to Mino. He clearly looked unhappy. "I wonder whats up with him"

We played till it was sunset. Exhausted, we laid back on the sandy beach and enjoyed the sight of the the red glowing ball of fire set down. "Lets go and change! We will be starting the barbecue very soon" Seungyoon instructed us

I changed into my night clothes. Neither did i know, Its going to be a rough and a very confusing weird hot night...  ;)