Chapter 2

Tell me when

 

 

 

"Minho-ya is the ramen ready yet? I'm dying of huungeer!" Onew whined collapsing dramatically on the table.

Minho laughed and turned off the burner. "Yeah, it's ready. Can you go tell Taemin?"

"Anything for the ramen." he hurriedly got up from the table and ran towards the maknae's room. "Taemin-aaaah ramen's ready!" he shouted happily barging inside.

Taemin turned around startled, dropping his phone. "G-geez hyung you scared me! I almost died of heart attack."

Onew stared at him blankly for a few seconds and then smirked making a few slow steps towards the younger. "Oooh? Why would you get scared though? What were you doing?" he scooted a bit closer, leaned in and whispered seductively "Watching ?"

Taemin's eyes widened, his jaw dropped. "Wha-... I wasn't!" He pushed Onew away softly, his face reddening.

The older only laughed and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I-I really wasn't! I-it was Jongin! I was talking to Jongin!"

"Whatever you say Minnie." he grinned even wider. "Ramen's ready. Come eat." he chirped and left the room giggling.

"Aish..." Taemin bent down and picked up his phone from the floor. "You still there?"

"Hahahahaha! That was smooth Taem!" Kai laughed through the speaker. "Now he thinks you were watching ! But don't worry, I'm sure he understands that young males have their needs." he teased.

"Shut up! My life is over! How am I supposed to look him in the eye now?" he cried out. "I'm not going out of this room. Ever!"

"Dude chill. Nothing happened, he's gonna forget anything happened in a day. Why would you drop your phone tho? You're really a scaredy-cat."

Taemin scoffed and threw himself on the bed. "I'm not! How would you react if you were in my place? We were talking about him and then he suddenly barged into my room! You would've been startled too!"

"Yes yes, whatever. Let's go back to our previous conversation. Where was I...? Ah! As I was saying, you're going to ask Jinki hyung to watch a movie together. Alone. It would be best if the rest was asleep, so try asking him around midnight or so. You're going to bring a nice, warm, fluffy blanket and cuddle with him-..."

Taemin sprang out of the bed "Jongin!"

"Shush! You're gonna cuddle with him on the couch and be all cute and and you're gonna burry him in your aegyo, got it?"

"..."

"I don't hear you. Got it?"

Taemin growled and ran fingers through his hair. "Fine! I'll do it. But I swear to god Jongin if I make a fool out of myself you're going to pay me for this."

Kai snickered. "You're probably gonna make a fool out yourself anyway, that's just a part of your personality. You're a fool by nature"

Taemin gasped offended. "What did you just say? Take it back immediately Kim Jongin! I'm not a fool, it's just that sometimes I lo-"

"Whatever, I'm hanging up. Remember: blanket, cuddling, aegyo, I'm gonna call you later to see how it went. Good luck!" he made a few kissy sounds through the phone and the call ended.

"I hate you!" Taemin shouted to the phone and threw himself on the bed once more.

A knock on the door was heard and soon Onew's head emerged from the crack. "You okay there Taem? Were you talking to yourself?"

"I wasn't! It was Jongin! I was talking with Jongin!" Taemin whined with a pleading voice.

"Umm... Sure you were Minnie. Your ramen's getting cold. Also, if you don't show up in the next 10 seconds Minho might just gobble down your portion. Hurry up." he gave the younger a small smile and left.

"Kim Jongin you are dead meat." Taemin mumbled to himself before getting up from the bed and leaving to eat his food.

 

 

 

At 11.30 PM Taemin peeked outside his room to check on the situation in the living room. Key went out to drink with his friends so he didn't have to worry about him coming back for the next few hours, Jonghyun was sleeping at his parent's and Minho... Minho was sitting on the couch massaging Onew's feet while they were watching TV. Taemin growled annoyed and decided to join them. He sat on the floor to have an eye on what was happening on the couch.

After a few minutes Minho opened his mouth to speak. "Uhhh... Do you need anything Taem?" he asked hesitantly.

Taemin's head snapped up. "What? No. Why would you think I needed something?"

"You were staring."

Taemin snorted. "I was not... staring. I just dozed off for a minute, I was thinking about something."

Minho eyed him carefully before shrugging and going back to massaging the leader's feet. "Whatever."

 

After a few more minutes Minho rolled his eyes and huffed irritated. "Seriously Taemin, what is your problem?"

The maknae looked up at him with an expressionless face. "I don't have a problem."

"Then why do you keep staring? It's bothering me, I can feel your gaze burning holes in my shirt!"

Taemin stayed silent for a few seconds then his lips spread into a small smile. "I was thinking... It's almost midnight and you have a schedule at 6 o'clock tomorrow which means you'll have less than 5 hours of sleep. I'm worried, you know. The more rest you get the better you'll do tomorrow. So umm... maybe you should head to bed?"

Minho and Onew listened to him with their eyes widened, not saying a word.

"...Just sayin' " Taemin added and tried smiling a bit brighter.

Minho sighed and gently removed Onew's feet from his lap. "I'm going to my room hyung. Sleep well." he smiled and the leader's hair a few times making Taemin raise his eyebrows. He then turned to the maknae and pointed at him. "You're being weird." he said and left to his room.

When Minho disappeared from the horizon Taemin grinned widely and launched himself at the spot next to Onew. "Sooo hyung... It seems it's just you and me tonight..."

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

End of chapter no. 2! What do you guys think? ^^

I'm having exams this week so I probably won't be able to update before Friday, look forward to it :)

As usual, comments are very much aprreciated!!