Confession

Right decision

*Chorong's pov*

Damn, why are 45 minutes so long today? This class was always interesting to me, but why not today? I kept looking at Bomi, she sits infront of me and making a noise with Eunji. But why I can only notice her present? Not Eunji's and why is everything so silent?

"Unnie, unnie, UNNIE!!!!"

"Yes?"

"So miss Chorong, what is the answer?"

"B" Namjoo whispered to me

"B!" That's make me comeback to reality

 

 

Finally, the class end and I can go confess to her now, but how? I already saw Bomi walked to Naeun and Hayoung together with Eunji. I need to come up with something.

"Unnie, tell her now or never"

"uhm..."

 

I went to ask Bomi to go with me and pulled her up. She looks at me confuse and I just nod.

We went to a corner where is quiet. I started talking first.

"Bomi~ah, I...."

"Yes unnie? I might fall asleep if you talk slowly like that again"

"I am leaving in 3 days with Namjoo and I have to say........"

"WHAT?! NAMJOO GOING WHERE?! WHY?! YOU'RE SERIOUS?!"

"Calm down, the reason I am talking with you is not about her"

"Then?"

Aish, I shouldn't let Namjoo name slip from my mouth, I should knew that this would happen, that she would take care of Namjoo more than me.

"I have to say something to you"

"Be fast unnie, I have to ask Namjoo something seriously right now"

"If you want to talk with her, then GO! I don't have anything to say anymore, you always take care of her only, do you even notice my present here next to you? If you want to confess to her, forget it, she just loves her Hayoung, can't you notice how she takes care of her? Do anything you want, but don't tell Hayoung that Namjoo is leaving! Or she will be really angry with you."

I was so angry and I feel sorry to shout at her, but I couldn't control my feelings anymore. I feel hurt. I don't want her to go to Namjoo now, I want to confess to her.

"Unnie, this is not what you wanted to say right? You became angry at me right? I'm sorry..."

"Yes, I mean no"

"Unnie?"

"Okay, I ..... love.....you"

I ran away and left her alone. I am too afraid of what would she do.

 

 

*Bomi's pov*

What?! Did she just say she loves me? Is this another trick again? How can I trust that play-girl? But why she sttutered? Does she really feel something to me? I don't know, I need to go to Namjoo now!

 

 

"KIM NAMJOO!!!!!!"

As soon as I walked into the class I shouted her name. I saw her almost tripped over the chair due to shock. I went to pull her and said.

"Come with me, I have something to ask you, if not, I will tell them what you're up to"

She seems to notice what I mean, she got up as fast as she could and walked out with me.

"Are you serious about your leaving?"

"So you know? Aish, that unnie"

"So you're really leaving?"

"Yes unnie, I am sorry, I wanted to tell you myself, but I think Rong unnie needed to say that to be notice by you. So I let her."

"That's mean, she is serious about what she told me?"

"If you mean the world with four letters. Then yes, she is serious, I can swear. And about me, I like you as a sister only unnie, Hayoung is someone I want to be with, we let you have a year to think about us again. Now, I want to go unnie, I want to spend as much time as I can with Hayoungie."

Then she left me like that dumbfounded.

 

 

*Namjoo's pov*

Poor Bomi unnie, she must be really confuse right now. Oh, I need to see how Chorong unnie feel.

I walked into the class and see her at our table about to burst out in tears. I walked to her and told her that everything is okay. I already settled down everything with Bomi unnie. That we can leave in 3 days in peace.

I am worried about them, but the most, I am worried about myself. I need to talk with Naeun unnie first.

 

 

 

After school:

*Namjoo's pov*

"Naeun unnie, wait"

She turns back and looks at me confuse.

"Huh?"

"Let's go to the park, I have something to tell you"

"Uhm, okay"

She smiles to me, yes, she is so beautiful that everyone could fall for her.

We walked together in silent, but in comfortable one. Then I saw a bent.

"Unnie, let's sit here"

"Okay, so what do you want to tell me?"

"Ehm.... I am leaving with Rong unnie in 3 days"

"Wait what? So fast? Did you tell everyone already?"

"No, that's why I am talking to you"

"Why me?"

"Bomi unnie already know and now you too. You can tell Eunji unnie if you want, but promise me that you won't tell Hayoung about it"

"Why?"

"I know you like her too. I know the fact, that you know that I like her. But let me spend tomorrow with her alone. I will prove her my love, after that, I will let her decide. If she likes you, I will try my best to let her go."

"Don't go! I need you to help me settle up my feelings first"

"Huh? But my dad and my Chorong's unnie dad won't let us stay longer. We will be back next year, is not that long"

"No, I mean, I have some feelings for Hayoung and Eunji too. Eunji seems like she indirectly confess to me yesterday and I hoped that I would see you with Hayoung so I can know if I love Eunji."

"Unnie, you're so weird. That's your feelings. It's not like if me and Hayoung are together can makes any change. If you love Hayoung, you wouldn't probably give up so fast like that. You need to find your feelings by yourself. Nobody can help anyone in terms of love"

"By the way is late unnie, I need to go home now or Rong unnie will look for me"

"Okay, bye"

 

 

 

 

 

Love

is

a

move,

sometimes,

you

need

to

make

a

move

first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note:

I am sorry for a hiatus. I just didn't know how to move this chapter on anymore, so to make up, I will post a 2 updates today :)

2Na are sailing, ruining my HaJoo ships right now xD

tumblr_ng393cxtXG1u4sgz6o2_400.png

I swear I am so happy for their 5th win <3

tumblr_ng4dxd6KAM1s2wnlwo2_r2_250.giftumblr_ng4dxd6KAM1s2wnlwo6_r1_250.gif

She is such a bias list wrecker -_-

tumblr_ngfe98xR0c1s2wnlwo1_250.giftumblr_ngfe98xR0c1s2wnlwo2_250.gif