Finally again

Right decision

1 year later

*On the plane

Chorong's pov:

I'm afraid, I want to meet her so badly, but it's just kill me everytime I think about her. It's hurt me the way she only has her eyes for Namjoo. I know I shouldn't be jealous over my little sis, but I can't control my feelings, my heart. And I want someone like Hayoung too, who only has her eyes for BabyJoo. Despite both of them being apart, they still manage to call each other or at least message every day. Thanks to them, I keep being update about Bomi and 2Eun. I heard 2Eun got together after so many hardness. Youngie said Bomi got prettier and colder. She said she doesn't know if it's because Namjoo or because my confession. She tried to speak to her many time, but she always fail. And when Eunji asked Bomi, she just said she is thinking how to overcome this. She said she needs time to be over Namjoo and to get to know me more. I still don't understand what she needs to know about me more? We're friends for such a long time and she still thinks that I'm hard to reach. I got rid of my pride and confess myself, I seriously don't understand that pabo, that's why I love her, for being crazy. 

I'm so into my thoughts, we already reached Korea and preparing for depature.

"Unnie, I'm so excited, I heard from Hayoung that all 4 of them are going to be there."

"That's mean Bom too?"

"Yes, she said that she got a bunch of flower for one of us."

"That's gonna be you" I said dissapointed

"Believe in yourself please? Hm?" She smiled and hugged me

"You know that I can't be positive when it come to her" 

"Unnie, why should she give it to me? I already have Hayoung and she wouldn't want to get humiliated. I'm sure she got over me already and try to get to know you. Just please don't give yourself to her so easily. I know she is our good friend, just be careful, I don't want you to be hurt, because I love my Rong mama" She is so sweet.

"Ok, I will try to be positive"

"Let's leave the plane unnie"

We went for our luggage and then soon came to gates. I can see her scream and running to her lover. And there I see her, a girl I missed the most with a rose. She didn't give it to Namjoo, yay, I have chance. I smiled widely.

 

*Namjoo's pov

There she is. The girl I missed the most, Oh Hayoung. I ran to her and she imidiately ran to me too. We met in the half. We both stopped and looked at each other into the eyes. Smiled before she pulled me into a kiss, it was gentle then turned into a passionate one as we missed each other. We put all our feelings into the kiss, then someone fake-coughed. I swear I will kill her later. We both pulled away and smile embarassly. 

"Let's us have Namjoo too Hayoung~ah"

They all came to me and pulled me into a hug. Everyone except Bomi, she just stare at me, made me uncomfortable under the stare. I came to her and hug her. I just feel sorry to her, but fortunately she smiled before turned to Chorong unnie and passed her a flower. She said she is sorry and willing to give them a try. I smiled and pulled them all into a group hug. I can feel the people watching us as a bunch of crazy kids. Everyone are finally happy again.

 

- The End -

 

 

 

 

 

Author note:

Lame ending, lame story xD Yeah, I need to end this, because I don't have any inspiration anymore and school started. I'm feeling lazy again :/ So yeah, I'm sorry to all who read this lame story. I'm going to try write better story in the future. 

If you want you can read my 2Na one shot or my another APink story.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/883252/you-don-t-love-me-apink-hayoung-namjoo-naeun-2na-hajoo-najoo

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/888388/apink-group-chat-apink-namjoo-chorong-naeun-chomi-hajoo-2eun