Mystery

Right decision

 

After they left, the class start gossiping about Namjoo and mystery boy.

93 liners are really confusing right now. They look at each other and shake their head, after that walking toward Naeun and Hayoung table.

Hayoung is deeply thinking about something, but nobody know. She is thinking deep. She never tells others her own problem, but always resolving others problem. Right now she seems so down and Bomi is worrying about her, she keeps asking if she can help, but Hayoung just stay silent.....

Naeun has her creepy smile on as she thinks she can have a chance on Hayoung right now. Namjoo never knew that Naeun has feelings for Hayoung too even when she keeps glaring at Namjoo when Hayoung is leaning on her. She only tell Eunji about it, she is really dissapointed at it as she really loves Naeun. But she is too kind hearted that she decided to help her lover to be happy. Does Naeun has chance now or she just lose her chance right before her eyes? 

Hayoung then suddenly get up and almost flip the table up. Then get out of class and going somewhere god know as she is really quiet maknae who doesn't do any trouble for unnies. So they were having peacefull life till now...

They get up and just follow her. Naeun run to Hayoung and asking her where is she going, but she just goes silently...

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

 

 

*On the car*

"Where are we going without my permission?!"

"I already told ya"

*At the amusement park*

Hyuk get off the car first and run to the door to open for Namjoo with his hat on his head. He doesn't want any Starlights to interrup his "date." As Namjoo doesn't think of it as date

Namjoo reject his hand and just get off the car on her own. She walks to Rong, who is now already making out with her new BF.

**fake cough**

Chorong notices us

"Oh sorry, let's go to Viking and Hyuk~ah, why don't you hold her hands?"

He then try, but I reject him and angrily go to buy 4 tickets. We get into the ride and start riding it. Everyone enjoy it beside me. I actually dreamed of going here for a romantic and funny date with Youngie.

After the ride boys leave us to go buy ice-cream and I use the chance to talk with Rong unnie.

"Unnie"

"Huh?"

"I have something to tell you"

"Tell me then"

"Ehm...... I actually have feelings for... uhm"

She cuts me off and say

"Hayoungie? I already know"

I open my eyes wide and look at her shocked. She then continue

"Joo~ah, I already know it for a long time, I waited for you to tell me yourself, but you didn't. I felt that you don't trust me as much as you did. So I just use Hyuk to prove it. Now, I feel kind of sorry for him..."

"But how did you know?"

"Just the way you look at her is so obvious. The way when you always smile when she leans on you. Trying to make her smile when she is sad. You taking care of her more than us and even ME! Only stupids won't see it in you. You should make your moves fast, Naeun has an eye for Hayoung too. Hayoung is so hard to read so I am sorry that I can't help you."

"Thank you Rong unnie~~"

I say to her almost as whisper and I am not sure if she hear it. But I want to thanks her, as I can prove my true feelings toward Youngie, I was hesitating. 

I am so deeply in my thoughts that I am not aware of boys coming back and Hyuk feeding me with ice-cream. I just let him and didn't even notice our indirect kiss. I am just sorry for him, so I want to make him today happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note:

Long chapter? :D Do you like this long or shorter/longer? :) I wrote it in my history class so yeah :D Is lame xD I just want to write better, but I can't, as I am really bad writer :/ Just hope you are enjoying it as much as me :))

 

tumblr_nfky23CP6r1t0b7dco1_500.gif

I know what you mean hehe :3

 

 

tumblr_nfoklorhiH1tqxx58o1_400.gif

You did a "good choice" to read this story :))

 

 

tumblr_nfoidm0KrL1tqxx58o4_500.gif
tumblr_nfoidm0KrL1tqxx58o3_500.gif

They're called my biases........ :D