Just HaJoo

Right decision

Saturday morning

*Namjoo's pov*

I woke up lazily from the bed and went to the bathroom when I almost tripped over my own plushie. That's just my usual morning.

After that I sent a message to Hayoungie asking what she is doing. I waited and waited, then I remember that she would sleep till 12AM.

Walked down to the kitchen and saw Rong unnie eating breakfast there and I joined her.

"Unnie, what're you doing today?"

"Nothing special, I don't want to bother Bomi neither Eunji and Naeun. Just pack up my luggage and go to buy few things. What about you?"

"I am thinking about spending last day with Hayoung somehow, I want to make it memorable to her, so she can remember me even after I left."

"You're talking as you're leaving for sure and how can she forgot her friend for 5 years?"

"Yeah, you're right, but I am still afraid. My body might be in USA, but my heart will always stay next to her."

"Ohhh, sweet-talker, when did you learn that?"

"Eunji unnie tought me"

I gave her dorky smile and went to check my phone, if Hayoung woke up by chance.

As soon as I saw my mobile I smiled like there is no tomorrow, let me show you my conversation with her.

"Hayoung~ah, you up?"

"Yes unnie :)"

"What are you up today? Can I borrow my beautiful friend? :P"

"Cheesy, sure you can ;)"

"Put your clothes on and I will be there in 20 minutes :D"

"Okay unnie, I miss you :*"

"And I love you <3"

No reply like always. People could think that we're couple. I feel very happy about that, but that's just what they think and I will make sure that's will be true someday.

 

In front of Hayoung's house

"Unnie, where are we going today?"

"How about cinema, then shopping and then walk in the park and a dinner?"

"Sounds good, unnie let's go"

She crossed her arm with mine and I feel so happy.

 

 

At the cinema

I wanted horror, but she wanted romantic film so I let her chose and I went to buy popcorn and a drink. On purpose I buy just one fanta with one straw so we can share. Hehe, I know I want to share everything with her today.

The film makes me uncomfortable with lovey-doveys moment of the actors, but Hayoung seems to enjoy it so I just continue watching it, when she suddenly lean on me and my hearts race. I could faint right now due to happiness, I am not the first one who lean on her always anymore.

After the cinema she asks me how it was and I honestly answered and she just smiled at me. Melt my heart again.

 

 

Shopping

We bought some couples stuff. I call that couple, she just calls that best-friend stuffs. That makes me sad.

The time went so fast and it was almost 7PM. I invited her for a dinner in a fancy restaurant as I can afford it. And my last day this year with her. I wanted it to be special yet simple so she won't notice something is wrong with me.

 

 

After the dinner

"Uri Hayoungie, let's walk so we can reduce some fat"

I joked and she took my hands gladly. We walked hand in hand to the park and then sit down.

There was a silent between us before Hayoung spoke up.

"Unnie, thank you for always make me happy"

"You're welcome, I am happy as long as you're happy"

"Unnie, you know that I love you right?"

No, I wish you mean it in relationship way, not in best-friend way.

"Yes and I wish I can make you always happy"

"What do you mean? You can always make me happy like today, taking me out"

"Yeah, that's what I mean"

I flashed her a fake smile. My hearts is killing me. Her lips are so attractive, I don't think I can hold it anymore. I need to use my last chance. I will lose her or I will get her. What fate will give me?

"I'm sorry Youngie~ah, I love you too much"

After that I feel her lips on mine, her sweet taste. I wish I can always have them. I never knew that kiss taste so good.

But to my biggest surprise, she didn't resist, she let me to taste her lips. She opened and let me in, my tongue is now dancing with her. I couldn't understand her, I have never thought that she would love me back.

 

 

*Hayoung's pov*

"I'm sorry Youngie~ah, I love you too much"

That's last what I hear and my heart race, I can feel her lips on mine. I love that feelings so much, but I am confuse myself, do I love her in that way? I just unknowingly let her in and her tongue now dancing with mine. Taste so good, but why it taste like a good bye kiss?

She then pulls out because both of us needed to catch our breath. I wanted to continue as I miss the feeling her lips on mine. This time I pulled her and kiss her passionately, she was taken aback first and the she relaxed. This time she pulled out again, I wanted more, but I think she wanted to tell me something.

"Unnie, I love you too"

"Yes, I know for sure now"

She smiled at me and I can feel my hearts race. She is just so beautiful right now.

"Let me to walk you back home unnie"

I smiled and she just nod. I took her hand and went with her.

 

 

Infront of the house

"Hayoung~ah, I'm so sorry, please don't forget me, I will comeback soon."

I can feel her crying as she is hugging me tightly, not letting me to see her face. I am so confuse, what does she mean?

"Unnie? What do you mean?"

"It's nothing, I am just over-reacting, I am so happy to have such a beautiful girlfrend."

Cheesy again. She pulled from me and smile at me, but I still can see tears in her eyes, I wiped them for her and pulled her into another kiss. We kissed for about 2-3 minutes passionately until I pulled from her to let us catch a breath. 

"Go in now unnie, let's meet tomorrow again"

"Yes, sure, I will miss you"

"I love you unnie"

I said and peck her cheek.

"Love you too my Hayoungie, you're mine from now on, don't dare to leave me"

"Yes unnie, go in now"

I walked from her house when I suddenly feel somebody back-hugging me and I immediately smile as I know who is it.

"I will miss you so much Hayoungie, keep this, this will prove you my love for you."

She said and gave me her talisman. I never knew that inside is our photo. I just knew that that is something she keeps only for herself.

I turned back and said.

"Unnie, we will meet tomorrow again, it's just a few hours."

I smiled and she let me go.

 

 

*Namjoo's pov*

I watched her leaving me and I don't want to let her go. I keep saying "I'm sorry, Youngie~ah" I wish she won't be angry at me later. At least I gave her something so she could always think about me.

I walked into the house with tears and Chorong unnie saw me and hurriedly walked to me and ask what happened. I told her everything and now she is crying with me. 

 

 

 

 

 

Good realtionships don't just happen.

They take TIME, patience,

and two people

who truly want

to be together.

 

 

 

 

 

Author note:

Finally, are they together or not? Someone can say yes, someone can say no. Their situation is so complicated right now. Will Hayoung overcome this and stay loyal to Namjoo? Stay tune :)

 

Do you like my updates today? If yes please COMMENT and UPVOTE, thank you for reading this lame story :)) <3

tumblr_n5tg22wGuo1rg5qcwo1_250.gif

They will always be there for each other <3tumblr_n1jo8gD8wp1rg5qcwo1_500.gif

There are not much updates with HaJoo anymore :) Their precious eyes contact and when Hayoung still stare at Namjoo afterward <3

image

Oh, Hayoung~ah, what are u doing? :D

tumblr_mrystbwiN81rmmxyjo1_250.giftumblr_mrystbwiN81rmmxyjo3_250.gif

They're precious maknaes *_*

tumblr_n37pttyeYB1szzfhuo6_250.giftumblr_m4kd8vRxx31r90l8qo6_250.gif

Their power is having each other :*

tumblr_n5cnni6fft1rg5qcwo3_250.gif

When Hayoung thinks Namjoo is prettiest? 

“Last year when Unni sung Sharp’s ‘Sweety’ at end-of-the-year event, you look really pretty right when the camera caught your part”