Flashbacks

Right decision

 

*Namjoo's pov*

I enjoyed my time with Hyuk at the amusement park and Rong unnie decided to go to Haunted house as last atraction. I hate haunted house and the thought that Hyuk have to protect me makes me angry again. I wish that Hayoung is here to protect me and not him...

To my surprise, I saw 4 friends whom I really love. But more than someone, love of my life. I love her from bottom of my heart, with all I have, I like taking care of her, just how many times I said this already? 

Before I can do anything I already saw Chorong walks toward Bomi, she asked her what is she doing here. It was always so weird, like I thing she has some feelings for Bomi. Just the way she takes care of her more than anyone, ever her boyfriends. Well, back to reality. 

I wanted to say something but I already noticed someone hands pulled me out from them. I looked at that someone confused and realized that is Hayoungie. My hearts went crazy so I tried to calm me down. She never did that, I was always the one. She only does the skinship on specials events....

 

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

Hayoung was sad about something. Some family stuffs and I wanted to take care of. I walked to her, sat next to her and asked if she is okay. I started comforting her, I pulled her into my arms and to my surprise she let me, she never wanted skinship, she just hates them so much. She said that skinship is for someone special in her life. I was excited and happy, but I realized that she let me because she is sad. I did everything I could, even the four friends, but she didn't responsed.

I let her from my embrace and she pouted at me. Awwww, how cute, damn what are you thinking about Kim Namjoo?! You should make her happy not being happy by yourself. I slapped myself mentally.

I ran out from the class and went for her favorite foods and hot chocolate. I brought it to her and her face lights up a little. I was happy even for that. She takes it happily.

After she done her eating. I pulled her by arms as I didn't dare to touch her hand. I pulled her to my favorite place, where I always sit alone thinking and thinking and thinking about her and only her. 

I never took anyone to that place, but I wanted to make her happy and when she saw it she just said "Woooooooow."

We then sat down and I let her to think about her own stuff as I know she wants to clear her mind right now when she suddenly leans her head on me. I was about to jump up and scream from happiness. But I just enjoyed the moment silently as I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. I didn't want her to think that I am strange. I was happy that I could make her smile again, her angelic smile that makes my heart melt.

 

 

 

 

*Flashback 2*

We were eating lunch at cantine when Bomi and Chorong gets up at they wanted their lonely time. Something is fishy here as I thought about it myself but let it go.

Only me with Hayoung were left when she suddenly started to talk about how Naeun change when she is around Eunji. She is not dorky herself, but she is quiet next to her. Eunji is always sticking to Naeun as much as she can. She cares for Naeun a lot and she just wants to make her happy. Hayoung does that too...

But I, but I, but I was jealous of that, I hated every moment, every single things about Naeun when Hayoung cares about her. What are these feelings? They're burning inside of me again. I was in happy mood, but I suddenly feel sad and JEALOUS. Wait, what are you talking about again Kim Namjoo? Are you jealous of your friend Son Naeun? You shouldn't be, she is just a very good friend of her.

Hayoung seems to notice me and asked.

"Joo unnie, are you ok?"

"........"

I said nothing and just space out.

"Is something bothering you?"

"......."

Yes you stupid, do you know how much I love you? You always asked but then you just let it go, is there any changes if I tell you?

She suddenly grabs my hand and ask.

"Just tell me anything you need, everything that is bothering you."

She did it again, only at special events I can feel your warm body. I slapped myself mentally as I continued to pretend to be sad.

"Unnie? You know that I love you right? I care a lot about you and don't be so jealous if I care about Naeun, I love all of you."

Yes that I love you, I want you to tell it just to me. But your last sentence makes me down again. I know I can never have you. Why I am even imaginaing?

"What is bothering you unnie?!"

She almost shouted so I had to answer as I didn't want to everyone watch us.

"Yes, I am jealous of Naeun, just how many times do I have to tell you to care about me too? Why you always care for her? She already had her Eunji, Eunji unnie loves her a lot, but she just isn't aware of it."

"Are we at this again? You know I care a lot for all of you. And you're not my girlfriend or something like that to take care of you more than others"

I felt down again, her words always hurt me. She always stick to friendzone.

*Hayoung's pov*

Aish, that unnie is at it again. I need to comfort her, the best way is to make skinship, she likes that a lot.

"Unnie, I am sorry, come here"

As I opened my arms, she looked at me confuse. But I don't have any feelings for her. I just love her as friend and I just don't want her to be sad.

Suddenly she broke my thought and now wraped her hands around me and leaned her head on my shoulder. I just hugged her back.

 

 

 

*End flashbacks*

 

 

 

 

 

*Hayoung's pov*

Yes, she was right, I only do skinship at special events.

"Joo unnie! Look at me when I am talking to you"

She looked at me annoyed. Why is she annoyed at me? She has never been yet. Till now....

"What do you want?! Why ruined my funs?"

She said at me angrily and I realeased her hand.

"Nothing, I don't know why I did that, I am sorry"

She just sighed and walked back to Hyuk and crossed her arm with his. But I still don't feel any jealousy, but what was that just before? I have no feelings of jealousy, but when I saw her kissing with Hyuk, something in me boiled up? What does that mean?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note:

Sorry, I told you this will be one-sided love right? I don't think I could make it one-sided as you can see, I decided to let Hayoung's realized her feelings too soon :D And I couldn't make my Namjoo to be sad, it would just break my heart.

tumblr_nfqo5rNMQJ1s137pmo3_400.giftumblr_nfqo5rNMQJ1s137pmo1_400.gif
tumblr_nfqo5rNMQJ1s137pmo4_400.gif 
And there is Namjoo who is protecting her love <3