Drama

Right decision

 

In the evening at Naeun's house

"Naeun~ah, I am inlove"

"Wi...th wh...om....Ji..unnie?"

Naeun suttered, she knows she loves and has some feelings for Eunji, but not as much as she loves Hayoung.

"Naeunie, I know I'm not the best, I know that someone don't love me, but I love her too much. I want to be next to her everytime she needs me, I want to make her happy, to cheer her up when she is down."

Eunji looked out of the windows and saw that is raining. Some cheesy mind came to her again.

"I want to ber her umbrellla, if it is a rainy day for her. I want to be a power source for her if she is weak. I will be a shoulder for her if she needs one to lean on."

So is a girl Eunji unnie? Naeun thinks.

Eunji paused and looked at Naeun, then continue.

"That someone is a person you know the best. That someone is my best-friend and I don't ever want to lose her. So I can't tell you who she is."

She said and there was awkward atmosphere between two girls. Naeun is lost.

 

*Naeun's pov*

Why must she be so sweet?

Her best-friend? That's me or maybe Bomi? The person I know the best? Is me again or Hayoung? Is she indirectly confessing to me?

My heart raced at her words, voice. I feel so frustrated with my own feelings. But my brain is telling me that I love Hayoung.

I really need a time to think about this again. I will find out my own true feelings soon, so I will be able to answer you unnie.

 

I then found myself reaching for her hands and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Unnie, you can always tell me who that person is"

I said, but I was actually afraid, what if she tell that's me? What if the person she loves is Bomi or Hayoung?! I might be call black witch with my coldness and arrogants. But being with someone I really love make me being a coward. I hope she doesn't answer me. I need to figure out everything first. I still want to be her best friend, I don't want any distant between us.

"It's late Eunnie~ah, I should go home now"

She smiled at me and I was happy, because I don't have to know who is it, but I am curious too. I promise you unnie, if I found out that I love you. I will be the one to confess directly first.

There is Namjoo, who can prove my true feelings to myself. If she got Hayoung, then I don't have to aware of my heart anymore. She is so obvious with her feelings, but Hayoung... Is she blind to not see it?

"Unnie, wait"

She looked at me confuse and I went to the house for umbrella.

"Here"

I smiled and she took it gladly. I hugged her and let her go home. Now, I am watching her dissapearing from my sight.

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

 

 

At the same time at RongJoo /whatever their ship name/ house

*Namjoo's pov*

After the dinner, I walked to my room, spacing out. I then noticed her. Rong unnie, who blocked my way to shut the door and locked it from everyone. I know she is worried, but I am worried and afraid too. She was always the one who is comforting me, so I should repay her sometimes.

"Unnie, what's wrong?"

That question shoud be hers, not mine, wait, does she really loves Bomi unnie?!

"I have something to tell you before we leave this place"

She said almost sobbing

"Anything my pretty unnie, is my turn to listen to you"

I , but she doesn't care. Our gap shorten as I welcomed her to my embrace.

"Can you help me get Bomi?"

Oh , right Bomi, she loves me, but I love Hayoung, damn, so complicated.

"I know she has feelings for you, but I want her to think about it again"

She said slowly as she thinks slowly

"I will confess her in a week"

Are you kidding me unnie? She will not love you back like that

"I will let her have a year when I am gone to settle down her feelings"

Seriously? Without contacting her? You think you will have chance like that?

"Don't worry, I will try to contact her everyday or at least message her to not forget me"

Is she reading my mine or what?

"Unnie, are you serious about her? Like you're not trying to play with her right? I don't want to hurt her twice as I will reject her and you stab her back once you get her...... and leave her."

Great, now she will think you hate her for being a player.

"You know I don't mean it in a bad way, but I love both of you, you're like my real sister meanwhile she is my best friend. You're known as a player, that's what I am worried about. I believe you, but do you think she will believe you?"

"That's why I will try hard, I will not face her for a year, but my feelings will maintain here next to her"

"Okay unnie, I will help you to get her, but promise me one thing"

"Huh?"

"Please don't tell Hayoung that we're leaving, I will tell her indirectly as I can't leave if I face her"

"But Joo~ah, you know she will be hurt and Naeun....."

"Unnie, please, I am begging"

"Okay, now let's sleep, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"I will be very happy if you did."

We continue chatting about random stuffs till we both fell asleep to our dreamland. Dreaming about our heroes, I mean our loves.

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

 

 

In the morning

*Namjoo's pov*

I always go earlier to school then unnie, but not today. I don't wanna face Hayoung yet, I need to talk with Naeun first. 

So I waited at the door for unnie, because I am always faster than her and yell.

"Unnie faster, we will be late because of you, no wonder you always go to class late"

"Ya!!! KIM NAMJOO!!"

"Okay, chill down, I am just joking"

She then runs out from the room and glare at me.

She didn't get to eat breakfast again... Why does she always have to be late and stay unhealthy?

We walked arm in arm to a bus stop. But to my horror I see Hayoung there. I don't mean it in anyway, just it surprise me, I went late, because I don't wanna face her.

I should know that unnie will push me near to her and make me talk to her.

"Hi.... Ha...Young....ah"

Damn, why I am being so obvious?

"He...llo unnie"

What's wrong with her? Oh wait, I forgot that we almost didn't talk to each other yesterday.

"A...bout yesterday, I...am...sorry"

Being as older one I apologize, yeah, not just because of that, but I want to spend my 3 days happily with her. So I won't regret it later.

"It'....s okay... actually....is...my....fault. I maked you confuse right?"

Yes you did

"No, it's ok"

I glare at Rong who is now giggling by herself next to me.

Then bus came and Rong joined us in a conversation.

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

 

In the school

Naeun, Eunji and Bomi are already there, they're talking about random stuffs when Bomi accidently farts loud. Both of the girls almost die from laughing and she just glares at them and feel embarrased. 

Actually Rong unnie saves her from them when she pulled Bomi from the class.

Namjoo yell at her. 

"Unnie, you have 3 minutes!!! Be fast or delay it to next break"

But Rong couldn't stand it anymore, she knows the best that she should confess now.

"Bom~ah"

That's a special nickname Chorong gave to Bomi, only she could call her like that. Chorong became nervous and stuttered.

"I........."

Suddenly the bells rang and Bomi ran to the class. Great Chorong.

*Chorong's pov*

Damn, why must I be so slow? Like seriously? STUPID STUPID STUPID

I will have to wait for next break, next 45 minutes, I think I can die from nervousness and excitement.

*Namjoo's pov*

Ok, let me think about what should I tell Naeun. 

Unnie, I know you like Hayoung too. So I will let her decide, but let me have her for 3 days before I go with Rong unnie to USA for a year. Please don't tell her anything about this. NO, SO LAME NAMJOO! You can be better.

Unnie, I think you like Hayoung too. And you have a better chance than me, I am leaving for a year to USA in 3 days with Rong unnie. NAMJOO seriously?! Can't you come with something more understandable?

Unnie, I am leaving in 3 days.....................................................................................................

Die, Namjoo just die, when did awesome Namjoo with sweet words dissapear?

 

 

 

 

 

Love is hard work

 

 

and hard work

 

 

sometimes hurt!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note:

Anyone who help me to come with Namjoo lines to tell Naeunie? :D

I know I said I won't be back anytime soon, but I don't know why, but History class always makes me have ideas. I actually wrote this in my lessons xD

Please comments, upvote and subscribe :))

 

 

141102 Luv 1st win yay <3

So proud, crying, sobbing :( 

tumblr_nfyxptw0bz1t0b7dco1_500.gif
tumblr_nfyxptw0bz1t0b7dco2_500.gif
tumblr_nfyxptw0bz1t0b7dco3_500.gif