Kris/Tao: My Love from the Stars

With Love

Kris/Tao: My Love from the Stars

 

“Ugh. Go away. I’m disgusting.”

Kris looks up in shock. “Did you actually just say that?”

Tao cracks one eye open. “I’m a mess, sure, but I’m a hot mess. That goes without saying. But I’m sweaty and sticky, and I feel gross. So don’t come on to me when I’m gross.”

Kris drops all his weight down on Tao and chuckles when he groans.

“You weigh 5000 kilos. Get off me.”

Kris plants a kiss against his neck. “You’re not gross, you’ve never been gross a day that I’ve known you.”

Tao pushes at his shoulder. “I wish I could be as sappy as you after getting my brains screwed out.”

Kris kisses his way down Tao’s body until he reaches his stomach. For some reason Kris has just been obsessed with Tao’s belly these days, kissing and nuzzling and touching it. Tao complains that Kris is going to give him wrinkles and permanent hickeys if he keeps it up. Kris says he would love Tao no matter what, so why does it matter?

“Are you going to start using my stomach as a pillow?” Tao asks sleepily.

“Maybe,” Kris mumbles.

Tao sighs and pets Kris’ hair. “Why do you like it so much?”

Kris sits up, one hand splayed across Tao’s abdomen, and shrugs. “I don’t know.” he looks down at his own torso. “Maybe because you’re so different from me.”

Tao sits up as well and trails a finger down Kris’ chest, tracing the line of metal that follows his sternum. When Kris had surgery to improve his lungs and heart, the doctors had to steal some of his skin to create tissue cells. They replaced it with the same element that his arm is made of, and now Kris has a jagged scar of silver down his chest. He actually thinks it’s pretty cool, and so does Tao. A lot of people on Kris’ planet bore such scars, and to see a body like Tao’s, so natural and so strong…Kris has always found Tao beautiful, but whenever he strips down, even if he’s just getting dressed in the morning, Kris stops and stares at him. And, like he is right now, he usually gets .

Kris lays back down and goes back to kissing every bit of Tao’s skin. Tao squirms and whines.

“I mean it Kris. We’ve been at it for like, two hours. I’m tired.”

Kris pulls up slightly. “Want to take a bath, then?”

“No way,” Tao squeaks, pushing at Kris’ head, “Not when you’re looking at me like that. God, I wish I had your stamina.”

Kris rubs circles on Tao’s hips. “You wouldn’t have to do anything. I could you off. I could ride you.”

Tao closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. “As fun as that sounds, I really am tired. Tomorrow?”

Kris knows when to give it a rest, and he nods and crawls back up to lay down next to Tao. “Okay, tomorrow. Or whenever you next feel like it.”

Tao sits up and pokes at Kris’ shoulder. “Hey, don’t go to sleep. I’m going to nap, and you’re going to buy me food, since you’re so chipper.”

Kris grins and nods. “Of course, my love. What would you like?”

“Pizza and hamburgers?”

“More than one hamburger, and pizza besides?”

Tao whacks his shoulder. “Two hours, Kris. I am tired. I need food.”

Kris nods. “Alright, pizza and hamburgers.”

“And you’re taking me shopping tomorrow, I want some new shirts.”

“No,” Kris says firmly. “I will buy you jewelry and hair products and shoes, and anything else but more clothes. Not when you haven’t even worn the ones I bought you last month. And what do I look like, a money tree?”

Tao rolls them over and straddles Kris’ hips, and kisses him soundly. Just when he’s gotten Kris all riled up again, he pulls away and whispers in his ear, “Promise to buy me clothes, and after you give me food I’ll let you ride me.”

Kris practically leaps out of bed and grabs his clothes. “You want cheese on those burgers?”

“Absolutely,” Tao says happily as he snuggles under the blankets. “I love our relationship.”

Kris kisses Tao’s cheek and grabs his wallet. “I’ll see you in about an hour. And I love our relationship, too.”

 

 

 

I have decided that there will be a few more drabbles before we move on, maybe not from every pairing, though.