(s)HE'S A MONSTER

STOP STOP IT

    (THIS STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TITLE ACTUALLY...SORRY ABOUT THAT >_< )

           “Morning saem…” A student said when Jinyoung made his way down the hall towards the last class at the end of the corridor.

            “Morning…” he replied with a smile. He quickened his pace, hoping that all of his students will be in class by the time he arrived.

Being a teacher was Jinyoung’s childhood dream and being able to achieve that dream was all that he could ever wish for. After 2 years of teaching at a high school just outside the Seongdong district, Jinyoung was living his life.

            “Settle down everyone…” Jinyoung said as he walked into the class, looking at the faces of his students.

            “Stand up…” the class monitor said and his fellow mates followed suit. “Good morning Mr. Park…” he bowed.

            “Good morning Mr. Park…” the class echoed.

            “Good morning…have a seat…” Jinyoung said, smiling.

Putting his books and notes on the podium, Jinyoung was ready to get his class going.

            “Ok…roll call…”

One by one, Jinyoung called the names on his list.

            “Kim Junhyeok?”

            “Saem!”

            “Kim Dahyun?”

            “Here saem!”

            “Lee Sora?”

            “I’m here saem!”

            “Mark Tuan?”

The class went silent. Jinyoung looked and saw an empty seat at the back of the class.

            “Wang Jackson…where is your friend?” Jinyoung asked.

            “I dunno saem…he probably stuck somewhere…” a male student said, shrugging his shoulder.

Then…

            “I’m here saem!”

A dark haired student appeared at the door, panting as if he was just finished running the 100m dash.

            “What is the time now Mr. Tuan?” Jinyoung stared at the boy.

            “Um…8.40…” he answered with a grin.

            “You’re late!”

            “But I’m still here…”

            “Get inside smartass!”

            “Yes saem…”

Mark quickly made a beeline to his seat.

            “Hyung…where have you been?” Jackson asked as Mark sat down.

            “Got stuck at the rice cake stall down the block…” Mark opened his bag and took out his books. “Is he in a good mood?” Mark pointed his lips towards the teacher at the front.

            “Kinda…I guess he woke up at the right side of the bed this morning…”

            “Yes he does actually…” Mark chuckled.

            “What’s that hyung?” Jackson swore Mark just said something.

            “Nothing…”

The class proceed as usual and Jinyoung was in his mode as soon as he started teaching.

The bell rings indicating the first period just ended.

            “Ok…I want all of your assignments on my table before afternoon tomorrow…any late submission will have consequences…and that includes you Mr. Tuan…” Jinyoung glared at Mark, who’s already leaning his back against the chair, stretching his tired muscles.

            “Me? What did I do?” Mark frowned.

            “See me after school today at the office…”

            “But saem…”

            “No excuses…after school, the office…” Jinyoung said with strict voice.

The students bowed and Jinyoung was on his way to his next class.

            “Hyung…the boys are going to the billiard hall tonight…you wanna go?”

            “Sorry but I have other plan…thanks for invite though…” Mark declined. Mark leaned and put his feet on the table…closing his eyes, trying to catch a nap before the next class start.

Later that day…in the teacher’s office…

            “Hard day?” Nayeon said when Jinyoung sat at his desk. The young female teacher smiled at the sight of a good looking guy next to her.

            “Kinda…but this is what I asked for so there’s nothing to complain…” Jinyoung replied.

            “True…aigoo…” Nayeon sighed. “This one student…I dunno what to do with him…” she shook her head.

            “Who?”

            “Mark Tuan…that repeat student…I don’t know how he could be like this after 2 years repeating his school…”

Jinyoung’s ears stung at the name. Mark was one of the students in his homeroom class.

            “He’s smart…I know that…but he’s just too lazy and carefree for his own good…” she whined. “He’s in your class right Jinyoung ssi?”

            “Yeah…I’ll talk to him later…”

            “I gotta go to the dance studio to monitor my students…see you later Jinyoung ssi…” Nayeon patted Jinyoung’s shoulder.

            “Nae Nayeon ssi…”

Mark bowed to the female teacher and walked to his homeroom teacher’s desk.

            “You want to see me sir?” Mark stood upright with his hands behind him.

            “Yes…I’ve been receiving complaints from other teachers about your attitude…Mark, it’s your third year repeating school…don’t you think you should be graduating by now?” Jinyoung stared at the boy in front of him.

            “Maybe I like this school so much that I don’t want to leave…” Mark said.

            “Mr. Tuan…”

            “Sorry saem…I know, I know…I will try harder this year…”

            “Please Mr. Tuan…I want to see you graduate…I will be here to help you along the way…”

            “Yes sir…”

            “Brush your act a little ok?”

            “Yes sir…”

            “You may go now…”

            “Thank you sir…” Mark bowed and walked out.

That night…

Jinyoung opened the door and saw sneakers at the entrance.

*He’s home already…*

            “I’m home…” he said and put on the fluffy indoor slippers.

            “You’re late…” Mark said as he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms.

            “The teachers had a get together…I was dragged there against my will…” Jinyoung took off his jacket and tossed it on the couch. “You have dinner yet?”

            “I was waiting for you…”

            “Aww…you shouldn’t have…”

Jinyoung pulled Mark into a hug and kissed his lips.

            “Missed you…” he whispered.

            “Really? I doubt that…” Mark turned around and head down to the kitchen.

            “Babe…” Jinyoung followed him.

While eating…

            “That old maid Nayeon had her eyes on you…” Mark said, poking the rice inside his bowl.

            “That’s Ms. Lee to you…she’s your teacher…”

            “Whatever…she had this googly eyes whenever she looked at you…”

            “I’m a good looking guy…of course she does…” Jinyoung chuckled.

            “Babe…it’s not funny…I’m being serious here…and she always had her hands on you whenever you two are talking…it seems like she was an octopus in her previous life…”

Mark couldn’t contain his emotions when he saw that woman touching Jinyoung’s body.

            “She’s just being friendly…nothing else…”

            “Are you sure about that?” Mark stared at Jinyoung.

            “Not exactly but I know my limit and boundaries…” Jinyoung reached for Mark’s hands and gently squeezed it. “I only belong to you…”

            “You better tell her that you’re a taken man the next time she’s trying to get frisky with you…” Mark warned.

            “Yes dear…”

Jinyoung was marking his students’ works when Mark walked into the bedroom and laid his head on Jinyoung’s lap.

            “Did you do the homework that I gave today?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Yup…but only half of it…”

            “Babe…can I talk to you?”

            “You are talking to me now aren’t you?”

Jinyoung closed his books and looked at Mark.

            “Fine…” Mark sat upright, facing Jinyoung. “What is it?”

            “It’s about you…”

            “Me? What did I do?”

            “Are you gonna graduate this year?”

There’s a hint of concern in Jinyoung’s tone.

            “Could be…”

            “I mean it Mark…it’s already your third year…most of the people your age are in college...don’t you wanna achieve your dream becoming a dancer?”

Mark paused. 

            “I know it’s hard…but I know you can do it…and I will be right here every steps of the way…with you.” Jinyoung held Mark’s hand

            “You know…” Mark sighed. “I always wondered what I did to deserve someone like you in my life…”

            “Well babe…you and I both…so, you gonna try to graduate this year around?”

            “Yes…I will…”

A kiss.

            “And don’t forget to finish that homework…I’m gonna sent you to the principal’s office if you didn’t…”

            “Yes dear…” Mark nodded before lying down again with his head on Jinyoung’s lap.

         

 

This probably the shortest oneshot I posted in this series, the last one...I was planning on writing this story next after my current story ends.  A longer version of this oneshot...any readers?

Tell me what you guys think in the comment box below!

BBYONG!!!