Magnetic

STOP STOP IT

Disclaimer: THIS IS CONTINUATION FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER 'TAKE MY HAND'

 

It’s been 8 years since Jinyoung and Mark dated. Who knew the star of the school actually had his eyes on the lonely nerd. Most people was shocked when the two came to school holding hands and the when Mark kissed Jinyoung’s cheek during lunch that day, news of their relationship spread like wild fire at school.

No one dared to touch Jinyoung after that as Mark made his attention clear that whoever trying to mess with him, will face Mark personally. By the end of school year, their love blossomed. Sure that they have up and down moments throughout the years but it’s getting harder these days.

            “I’ve had enough of this bull!” Jinyoung paced back and forth.

            “What the hell is wrong with you?” Mark said as his eyes followed Jinyoung’s movements.

            “You!”

            “Me?” Mark eyes went wide.

            “It’s the third time you missed our date…”

            “So you’re keeping count now?”

            “Don’t start with me Mark!”

            “You’re just being emotional babe…”

            “Emotional? Are you for real?” Jinyoung crossed his arms staring at his boyfriend.

            “Yeah…I just miss a date and you went hysterical on me…it’s just a date.”

            “Just a date? It was my birthday…or did you forget about that too?”

Mark went silent. He totally had forgotten about Jinyoung’s birthday. He forgot about it too last year but Jinyoung was kind enough to forgive him.

The two engulfed into deafening silence.

            “Let’s end this…” Jinyoung said.

            “Huh?” Mark cocked his eyebrows trying to process what Jinyoung just said to him.

            “Let’s break up…”

            “Are you serious?” Mark asked.

            “Isn’t that the right thing to do? Obviously you don’t give a about me anymore…”

            “That’s not true…”

            “Really? “

            “You think it’s easy for me?”

            “That’s why we should stop this while we can…”

            “Fine then… let’s do it…let’s break up!”

            “Fine!”

Jinyoung and Mark walked the opposite way from one another.

            “This is the 10th time this year that you two breaking up…it’s nothing new to me…” Yoogyeom, Jinyoung’s cousin said as he watched Jinyoung putting Mark’s belonging into a huge brown box.

            “It’s different this time…” Jinyoung said.

            “I heard that before…” Yoogyeom sat at the edge of the bed.

            “We’re not getting back together…”

            “Heard that too…in that order…”

Jinyoung stared at Yoogyeom.

            “What?” Yoogyeom looked at the older guy. “Hyung…you two have been together for years…since high school…you break up…get together again…break up…and get back together again…what’s the difference this time around?”

            “The difference is…” Jinyoung paused. He can’t continue his words further.

            “See? I could bet my whole fortune that you two gonna get back together soon enough…” Yoogyeom rolled his eyes. He had witnessed countless time both Jinyoung and Mark supposed break ups.

            “Well…you gonna be broke because this is the end of us…period!”

Meanwhile…

            “Dude for real?” Jaebum looked at his best friend.

            “Yeah…” Mark nodded.

            “Are you sure that this won’t be your…” Jaebum made an air quote. “Supposed break ups where you will get back together within the week kinda thing?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “If I’m not mistaken…you two broke up couple of months ago…and a month before that…and...” Jaebum made air quote again. “Miraculously you and Jinyoung somehow get back together…”

            “Would you stop with the air quotes? It’s annoying…”

            “It’s the only appropriate gesture I know for your supposed…” another air quote. “Break up…”

Mark glared at the guy.

            “What? It’s true…”

Mark sighed again.

***************************

            “Here’s the files that needs your verification…” Junhyeok placed a document in front of Mark. “The audition for new dance crew is well under way and they say that you need to be there…”

            “Ok…thanks…” Mark said to his assistant.

            “And you have a reservation for two at Kristabelli tonight at 8…”

Mark paused. He looked at the calendar and saw circled date. It supposed to be Jinyoung and his 8th anniversary together.

            “Um…sir?”

            “Just cancel it Junhyeok ah…”

            “But it’s an important date…are you sure sir?”

            “Yes…is there anything else?” Mark looked at his confused assistant.

            “This is all for the moment…”

            “You may go now…”

Junhyeok bowed and left. Mark loosened his necktie as he leaned against his big leather chair. It’s been almost 3 weeks since his break up with Jinyoung. They’ve been like this quite a few times but they always made up within the week and get back together.

            “Thinking about Jinyoung I supposed?”

Mark looked and saw Jaebum grinning at the door.

            “Don’t you know how to knock? My office is not a cave you know…” Mark rolled his eyes. “It have a door…”

            “I did…but you didn’t hear me…you’re so lost thinking about Jinyoung…” Jaebum walked in and sat in front of him.

            “I’m not thinking about him…”

            “Yeah right…as if I’m gonna believe that…”

            “Suit yourself then…what do you want?”

            “Well…Jackson is having a party tonight and invited us to come…”

            “What party?”

            “To celebrate his first underwear campaign for Calvin Klien…”

            “For real? A party for that?” Mark frowned. Jackson is known among them to throw parties every now and then for various reasons but that…it’s plain outrageous.

            “What? The guy’s biggest dream is to do an underwear CF and being scouted by Calvin Klien as their newest model is a major thing…so, it’s only appropriate to throw a party to celebrate…”

            “I dunno Jaebum ah…I don’t feel like going out tonight…”

            “Why? You’re afraid that you’ll see Jinyoung there?” Jaebum smirked. He just knew the words to tick off Mark.

            “No…” Mark said in defence.

He and Jinyoung shared the same circle of friends, and working in the same entertainment agency is a sure guarantee that they will eventually meet up one way or another.

            “Don’t worry…you won’t find Jinyoung there…Youngjae said that Jinyoung is out of town…in Sokcho.” Jaebum got up and walked to the door.

            “Sokcho?”

            “Yeah…he’s overlooking the new facility there…wait…you didn’t know? Oh yeah…you two broke up…” Jaebum giggled.

            “Shut up !”

Jinyoung walked out from his car with heavy steps. All he wanted to do is to go home and crash on his bed but BamBam had another idea…a party. It’s the last thing he wanted to do that day. The meeting he had in Sokcho ended early than he expected and BamBam dragged him to the penthouse belonged to his boyfriend Jackson.

            “C’mon hyung…cheer up…we need to release all the stress from that meeting…” BamBam said while they ride up the elevator heading to the penthouse.

            “I could do that if you just let me go home…” Jinyoung glared at the younger guy.

            “And let you alone wallowing on your break up?”

Mark’s face appeared in Jinyoung’s head. 3 weeks has gone by since their break up and honestly, he kept thinking about Mark. He tried to avoid the guy whenever he can and when Wooyoung told him to handle the new opening of their new training facilities in Sokcho, he gladly accepted it. The final details are done and soon he will be back at the main office and to be honest, he was dreading for it. He’s afraid to admit it but he still loved Mark…after all, he was his first love.

Mark was standing alone at the balcony when couple of girls came with drinks in their hands.

            “Yaa…did you saw Jinyoung and Eunkwang just now?”

Mark’s ears perked up.

            “Yea…Eunkwang can finally make his move on him...now that he and Mark had broken up…” the girl with long blond hair said.

            “He and Mark broke up again?” her friend said with wide eyes.

            “Yeah…the whole building knew about it…then again…they were among the well-known couples here in SEVENSTAR Entertainment.”

            “That’s too bad…I really like them together…I always thought they end up settling down together and have family…”

Mark stood still listening to their conversation and fell into a deep thinking mode.

*************************

Jinyoung closed the door behind him and all the loud music muffled into unrecognised sound.

*This is more like it…* he thought and sat on the fluffy bed facing the window. He found an empty room and decided to get himself away from the crowd outside at the party.

Jinyoung was lost in his thought when he heard the door opened. He looked up and saw Mark.

            “Hey…” they both said at the same time.

Smile.

            “What are you doing here?” Mark asked, standing at the door, leaning against it.

            “I need to get away…I’m already stressed out from the loud music…”

            “Yeah…you hated crowded places…and parties...I can get you some aspirin…I’ll be right back…” Mark was about to leave when Jinyoung stopped him.

            “It’s ok…I just need to sit here for a while…”

Mark went and sat next to Jinyoung.

            “Are you sure you gonna be ok?” Mark asked, worried.

            “Yeah…it’s just…had a long day driving from Sokcho…” Jinyoung loosened his necktie and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt.

            “You’re supposed to go home and rest then…”

            “Tell that to BamBam…he dragged me here…”

            “I thought you come here with Eunkwang…” there’s a slight jealousy in Mark’s voice.

            “No…I met him here…”

Silence.

            “Thanks…” Jinyoung nudged Mark’s shoulder.

            “For what?”

            “Showing that you cared for me just now…”

            “I always cared about you….”

The two looked into each other eyes and next thing their lips met in a hot passionate kiss.

            “I’m sorry…”

Both of them said as they broke the kiss from the lack of oxygen in their system.

            “I’m sorry for being insensitive…I mean…I forgot your birthday…among other things…” Mark said, reaching for Jinyoung’s hand.

            “I’m just being emotional…it’s just that we haven’t spent any time together and I was stressed out by it…it seems like we’re falling apart…”

            “Oh baby…” Mark pulled Jinyoung into a hug.

A while later…

            “I heard that you’re working in Sokcho…” Mark said, playing with the strands of Jinyoung’s dark hair. They were getting comfortable sitting on the bed with Jinyoung between Mark’s legs.

            “Yeah…but I’ll be back in the main office next week since all the things I need to do there is almost complete…”

Jinyoung leaned his back against Mark’s chest.

            “So you’re not moving to Sokcho?”

            “No…Wooyoung hyung already had someone there…I just need to assist him…”

            “Him?”

            “Relax…that ‘him’ is just Jae hyung…and don’t worry…Brian hyung gonna smack me with his bass guitar if I do anything more than talking with him…”

            “Well…that’s violence but I can go with it…” Mark smiled, snaking his arms around Jinyoung’s waist. “I missed you babe…”

            “Me too…”

Then…

            “Are you sure we’re gonna be alone?” Jaebum said as Yoogyeom pulled him into the bedroom.

            “Yeah…there’s no one…”

Their eyes met Jinyoung and Mark’s.

            “What are you doing here?” the four of them said together.

            “I was thinking about getting lucky in here…but it seems the plan failed…” Yoogyeom smirked as put his arm around the older guy’s shoulder.

            “What about you two? I guess you’re getting back together?” Jaebum asked.

            “Yeah…” Jinyoung and Mark nodded.

            “See hyung…what did I tell you…” Yoogyeom looked at Jaebum. “They will make up somehow…one way or another…”

            “Looks like I lose the bet…I’m gonna let you pitch.” Jaebum winked, receiving a small peck on the cheek from Yoogyeom.

            “Pitch?” Mark and Jinyoung looked at each other.

            “Hey Mark…don’t come home tonight…I…um…gonna be busy and you’ll probably had trouble sleeping with all the noises…” Jaebum wiggled his eyebrows.

            “Jinyoung hyung…don’t wait up…I’m not coming back tonight…later…”

When the two left…

            “When does that happen?” Mark stared at Jinyoung.

            “I just wondering the same thing…so, you wanna come over? Since your house will be occupied by those two…”           

            “Hmmm…I dunno…what do you have planned for us?”

            “Well…” Jinyoung ran his fingers along Mark’s jawline. “We haven’t done make up yet…”

            “Hmm…how can I say no to that huh? Let’s go…”

 

Two months later…

            “You’re just being emotional Jinyoung ah…” Mark said as he followed Jinyoung out the bedroom.

            “Emotional? Don’t you start with me Yi-En…”

Jaebum and Yoogyeom looked at each other. The peaceful house date they thought that they gonna have was disturbed by Jinyoung and Mark’s argument.

            “He put his hands on you! I was this close throwing my fit in the studio…” Jinyoung stopped walking.

            “It meant nothing…Minhyuk is always touchy feely kinda guy…”

            “Oh is he? And that doesn’t bother you a bit?”

            “No…he’s just a friend…stop being so paranoid…I wonder how I even end up with you…”

            “What’s that supposed to mean?”

            “Whatever you want it to mean…I’m done…” Mark raised his hands.

            “Know what…I’m done with this relationship too…” Jinyoung walked to the door. A few seconds later, the sound of it being slammed shut was heard.

            “Whatever!” Mark retreated back to his room.

Once again, Jaebum and Yoogyeom looked at each other.

            “Don’t worry babe…” Jaebum patted Yoogyeom’s thigh. “They gonna get back together within the week…”

            “Make that two weeks…”

            “Is that a bet?” Jaebum raised his eyebrows.

            “If I win…I’m gonna bend you over the kitchen counter…and you senseless…” Yoogyeom grinned.

            “What if I win…”  Jaebum asked.

            “Well…you can do anything you want to me…”

            “It’s a deal…” Jaebum kissed Yoogyeom’s lips. “Now…where were we?”

 

So...I'm back...here. Sorry for not updating this series.....it's been months since my last update and GOT7 already have two comebacks...heuheuehue...my apologies to all my readers and subbers...

There's only two chapters left...so I will try and update...

Don't forget to flood the comment box below...

ANNYEONG!!!