하지하지마 (STOP STOP IT)

STOP STOP IT

Jinyoung lets out a long yawn. It’s been a long day…with the new comeback and all the things that comes with it…performing at broadcast stations, fan meetings…it’s been taking a toll on him and the rest of the group. He looked at the front and JB was asleep and Youngjae had his head against the window snoring away. He was supposed to ride with Bambam and Jackson but JB pulled him to this van instead.

Not that he don’t want to but having to share a small space with Mark is the last thing he wanted to do these days. The guy has been giving him grief…in a good way of course. Mark had been this quiet boy from America when they first met a few years ago and somehow they bonded in instant. Jinyoung was the social butterfly between them and their difference seems to be like an attraction towards each other. Soon Mark opened up and came out from his shy shell and Jinyoung never been happier.

Jinyoung always had feelings for Mark…it started as good friends and he almost thought that Mark is the older brother he always wanted but now he was certain that he was falling in love with the guy. Being near Mark is like a curse and blessing wrapped into one unknown bundle of feelings. He had hard time getting his emotion in control when the guy is around him. Mark playful side wasn’t exactly helping either. The unexpected touches, out of the blue hugs and random skinship made him questions Mark’s true attention.

He felt weight on his shoulder and when he turned, he saw Mark’s head on it. The peaceful look on Mark’s sleeping face soothes Jinyoung’s heart. All of his worries just faded away. That’s how powerful Mark’s effect on him.

*If he only knew the truth…* Jinyoung sighed. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

The sound of tyres screeching woke Jinyoung up. He looked over and the other was still asleep.

            “We’re here…” the manager said. “Woke the boys up ok? I’m gonna bring the stuff up…”

            “Nae hyung…” Jinyoung nodded. “He reached his hands to the front seat and shook JB by the shoulder.. “Hyung…Jaebum hyung…”

JB woke up with droopy eyes. He yawned and rubbed his tired face.

            “We’re home…” Jinyoung said.

            “Finally…” JB said waking up Youngjae. “Youngjae ah…we’re here…c’mon…wake up…” he patted Youngjae’s back.

JB and Youngjae get out of the van leaving Jinyoung behind with Mark.

Jinyoung glanced and slowly rubbed Mark’s arm.  

            “Mark hyung…hyung…” he said almost like a whisper.

Mark stirred.

            “Just 5 more minutes ok?” he mumbled and nuzzled closer towards Jinyoung.

            “Hyung…we’re here…Mark hyung…” Jinyoung shook him harder.

Mark finally opened his eyes.

            “Let’s go sleepyhead…”

            “Can we just stay here instead? I’m tired…” Mark said leaning back against the seat.

            “I’d love to but I’m sure Noyoung hyung would chew our out…now…c’mon…Jackson, Bambam and Yoogyeom are here too…”

            “Yes mother…” Mark pouted.

Jinyoung had to stop the urges to kiss Mark’s luscious lips. He wondered how long this would last…could he contain his feelings or should he just confess? That remained as unsolved questions in his head.

******************************

            “Mark oppa, will you be my boyfriend?” a girl said as she stood in front of Mark with an album with her.

            “I can’t…Jinyoung will get mad at me if date someone else…” Mark said smiling at her.

            “Awww…oppa…Jinyoung oppa is so lucky…” she squealed.

Jinyoung just glanced over his shoulder at Mark behind the table. He was sitting down on the floor with his legs jutting out of the ledge. Mark kept giving those comments lately. Did he really mean it or it’s just something that Mark always jokes about?

They were in a hall for another fan meeting and everyone is having great time. Jinyoung loved fan meetings, it’s a good chance for him to be with the fans and spend some quality time with them.

Mark smiled to the last person on line and get up. He walked towards Jinyoung and sat down next to him.

            “Here…” He gave Jinyoung a bottle of water.

            “Thanks hyung…” Jinyoung said taking the bottle. He opened it and took a swig.

Mark waved to the crowd, make a few cute gestures and then put his legs on Jinyoung’s laps.

            “My feet are killing me…”he said wiggling his legs.

            “You’ve been practising so hard on those martial art moves…tone it down a little…” Jinyoung squeeze Mark’s calf gently, trying to relieve the pain.

            “Yes dear…” Mark grinned. He scooted closer and linked their arms together. “Smile for the camera Jinyoung ah…” he made heart sign over his head. Jinyoung followed suit.

Mark’s scent invaded Jinyoung nose and it was intoxicating. It’s the same perfume that he gave him on his last birthday. It made him proud that Mark actually wore it every day.

******************************

            “Mark hyung…Jackson hyung, Yoogyeom and I are going to the mart…you wanna come?” Bambam asked. The boys were at home hanging out enjoying their free time. It’s a rare occasion when they don’t have anything on schedule and they wanted to use it to the fullest.

            “No thanks…I’ll just stay here with Jinyoung…he will be lonely without me…” Mark walked to the huge couch and plopped down next to Jinyoung.

            “Are you sure?” Bambam asked again.

            “Positive…right Jinyoung ah?” he wrapped his arm around Jinyoung’s shoulder. “You will be lonely without me around?”

            “Nope…I’ll be just fine…”

Jinyoung pulled away from Mark’s arms and went to the kitchen. He was getting confused with Mark’s attitude. Jinyoung knew that Mark can be playful with his actions and words sometimes but it seems like he can’t take it anymore.

He opened the fridge and took out a tub of ice cream. Sitting on the floor, leaning against the lower cabinet, he dig in…hoping that the ice cream could comfort his emotion. Jinyoung heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen but he decided to ignore it. Taking a big spoon of ice cream, he shoved it into his mouth. Sudden coldness attacked his head.

            “Brain freeze?” Mark said, chuckling.

            “Could be…” Jinyoung answered shortly. He wasn’t in the mood to talk with the older guy right now.

Mark took a piece of tissue and squatted in front of Jinyoung.

            “Aigoo…how could they say you’re the mother of the group when you can’t even take care of yourself?”

Mark wiped the corner of Jinyoung’s mouth.

            “There…that’s better…I bet the fans gonna get wild if they saw this don’t you think? Me wiping of stain on your mouth…”

Jinyoung’s eyes met Mark’s gaze.

            “What are you gonna do without me Jinyoung ah?” Mark pinched Jinyoung’s cheek. “God…you look so cute right now…I could just kiss you…” Mark pouted his lips.

Jinyoung pushed Mark’s hands away.

            “Just stop it hyung…just…stop it…”

Jinyoung got up, put the ice cream back inside the freezer and marched to his room. He laid down on his mattress, put a pillow over his face and scream his heart out.

*Why is he torturing me like this?*

Soft knock were heard on the door.

            “Jinyoung ah…” it was Mark.

No answer.

            “I’m coming in Jinyoung ah…whether you like it or not…”

Mark slide the door open and walked in as Jinyoung turned his back facing the wall behind him.

            “Jinyoung ah…I think we need to talk…” Mark said.

            “There’s nothing to talk about…”

            “Jinyoung ah…”Mark pleaded.

Jinyoung took a deep breath and stood up. The sudden movement making his head dizzy a little.

            “Jinyoung ah…you ok?” Mark was worried.

            “I’m…I’m fine…” Jinyoung kept his distance away from Mark.

Both of them just stood there, looking at each other.

            “I don’t know why…I think you look super cute tonight…”

            “Hyung…just stop ok?”

            “Stop? Stop what?” Mark took a step forward.

            “That…”

            “What? Walking?” Mark narrowed his eyebrows.

            “Yes…no…everything…” Jinyoung took a deep breath again, trying to find words to say to Mark.

            “Yaa Park Jinyoung…you’re scaring me…”

            “Stop ok? Stop being so nice to me…stop hugging me in public and stop giving those comments about us being together…I just can’t take it anymore…”

            “Why? You hate it that much?”

            “No…it’s just…I…”

Jinyoung’s words trailed off.

            “Jinyoung ah…do you like me?”

Mark’s question shook Jinyoung’s core. How did he found out?

            “Jinyoung ah…I’m asking you a question here…do you like me?” Mark asked again, waiting for Jinyoung’s answer.

            “Yes…yes…I like you…”

Jinyoung couldn’t think straight when Mark pressed his lips on his own. A tentative kiss leaving Jinyoung’s eyes wide open.

            “Was that so hard to say?” Mark said cupping his face.

            “Huh?” Jinyoung frowned...confused.

            “Babo…you’re supposed to be the smart one in the group and yet you’re so slow on reading my action…” Mark kissed his lips again.

Mark wrapped his arm tightly around Jinyoung’s waist, pulling the younger guy closer.

            “I love you Jinyoung ah…I always do…from the first moment I laid my eyes on you…” Mark whispered.

            “But why didn’t you tell me?”

            “I thought action speaks louder than words…all those gestures…I do it to get your attention.”

            “And here I thought you’re just messing with me…”

            “I wouldn’t do that to you babe…”

Their eyes met again and soon their lips too. A kiss that sealed their feelings towards each other…

            “Jinyoung ah…can I borrow…”

JB’s voice startled the two lovers.

            “Hyung…what are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked, fixing himself and trying to his flushed face.

            “Hey man…” Mark said tipping his head at JB.

JB looked at the both of them.

            “Finally…do you know how hard it is to watch two fools trying to conceal their feeling towards each other?” JB smiled.

Mark and Jinyoung looked at each other.

            “You knew?” they said together in unison.

            “Only the blinds can’t see…so, you two are officially together right?”

Mark grabbed Jinyoung’s hands and laced their fingers.

            “I take it as a yes…” JB took a small note pad from Jinyoung’s desk. “I’ll give this back later ok?” he took a step away and turned around. “Whatever you two are planning to do next, please tone down the volume ok? Night y’all…” JB winked and left.

Mark looked at Jinyoung and they kissed again. Let just say that night, there’s a lot of things going on more than the kiss between the two.

 

How the first chapter? This is my own interpretation of their title song...

Tell me what you guys think ok?

ANNYEONG!!!

 

p/s: I will post the second chapter when I finish with my other story *Embracing You* (go check it out if you haven't seen it)