Fixer-Upper

BTS Oneshot Collection

I woke up but kept my eyes closed, simply enjoying the warmth of the bed. Immediately, I began blindly feeling around the bed for another usual source of warmth and frowned when I realized it wasn’t there. Where’s my boyfriend? I silently wondered. As if on cue—

“Suga! It’s morning, baby. Wake up!” Ah. So that’s where he is.

I still kept my eyes closed knowing all too well what was happening behind my closed lids. I see it every day, anyway.

I heard Namjoon barreling into our shared bedroom, definitely on his way to childishly pounce on me in attempt to get me up. However, he paused, “Ah, we need light!” I heard his uncoordinated feet stumble back towards the doorframe, intent on reaching the light switch next to it. I heard a loud thud and the sound of plastic cracking and falling to the floor. All this was followed by a guilty, “Oops…” mumbled from the god of destruction himself.

Now I forced my eyes open and threw the covers away. I slowly treaded over to where Namjoon stood chewing his lip, and we both stared down at the broken light switch on the floor.

“Uh… I’m sorry—” I cut him off with only a raise of my hand and sighed. First thing in the morning? I inwardly complained. I crouched down to pick up the pieces.

“It’s okay, Joonie. I’ll fix it, just go start on breakfast or something,” I dismissed him, but he just stood there and frowned.

“Aw, no ‘good morning’ kiss?” I smiled and shook my head at his irresistible cuteness. I quickly leaned up to grant him with a short peck causing him to titter as he flitted off to the kitchen in glee.

I chuckled again. Such a child… I thought as I retrieved the screwdriver from our side table drawer.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Pretty soon I had replaced the broken light switch with a spare one. I nodded in satisfaction and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I arrived to find Namjoon bustling at the stove. He had colorful foods smeared all over the counter and his shirt.

“Geez, Joonie, how can you make such a mess?” I said. He jumped in surprise, and the handle of the pot he was holding jumped with him. He barely managed to catch the piece before it clattered onto the tile.

“Aw, you scared me!” Namjoon held up the broken handle and pouted at it before looking up at me as would a guilty puppy.

I wordlessly walked over and took it from him and placed it safely onto the table behind me.

“I guess I’ll finish the cooking. Go and get ready to go to your work,” he just nodded and turned to walk off (I briefly wondered if it was a mistake to send him off on another task unsupervised). He still had the pout on his lips as he slowly made his way out of the kitchen. Aww, I don’t want my Joonie upset… Quickly, I reached down and playfully smacked my boyfriend’s , effectively causing him to yelp and turn around, blushing. I just smirked and returned my attention to taking over the food. I’ll reattach the handle later.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

I stood by the car’s open window as Namjoon prepared to pull out of our driveway. He was decked neatly in his suit with a blue tie (that I had to help him tie to save him from accidently choking himself).

“Jalga yeobo! Drive safely~” I waved and my boyfriend did the same as he adjusted his rearview mirror.

I use the term ‘adjusted’ loosely.

“Aigoo, seriously??” I snapped as Namjoon had successfully detached the freaking mirror.

“Mianhae, Suga…” he tried to stick the mirror back into place, and I rolled my eyes at his incompetence as I disappeared into the house. I reemerged a moment later with the overused screwdriver.

“I’m going to be late for work today, aren’t I?” he questioned. I only laughed dryly as I hopped into the passenger seat of the parked car and went to work with the tool.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

After another long day of staying at home and cleaning up my boyfriend’s messes, both of us were finally enjoying a much-needed, relaxing bath.

“Haha, Suga, you look so cute covered in bubbles!” he giggled next to me and wrapped an arm around my side under the water. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder and hugged him with an arm across his torso.

“Joonie, I think the tub’s full enough. Could you turn the water off?” He hummed in agreement, and I watched as one of his big feet surfaced and came into contact with the running faucet.

I let out a small scream and hid my face in Namjoon’s chest when the faucet detached from the wall and splashed into the water. More water now sprayed from the wall directly at us.

“Namjoon…” I growled lowly in warning.

He practically flew out of the tub in a blur of tan skin and white bubbles.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

My boyfriend made sure that I was rewarded and rewarded WELL for repairing the faucet. Hence the reason I woke up this morning with a pair of long arms around me and a pulsing pain in my .

I hummed in pleasure in remembrance of our session last night and turned to nuzzle my face into Namjoon’s toned chest. He chuckled at my out-of-character action.

“Morning, baby,” he said in his husky morning voice. He hugged me closer, and I wished we could’ve stayed in that position forever, but I need to help Namjoon get ready for work.

I moved out of his arms (much to both our displeasure) and placed both feet on the floor. I ignored the pain in my back and scooted to stand up. That’s when I heard a loud creak and felt the mattress sink a little.

“Omo, you’ve got to be kidding me,” my eyes widened in disbelief, though I shouldn’t even be surprised at this point.

“What is it?” Namjoon looked at me confusedly.

“Goddammit, Namjoon! You broke the bed frame!”


A/N: Suggestion from ParkYeonYoung97

Don't forget to subscribe, lovely peoples! <3 <3 Leave your suggestions in the comments~