Detention

BTS Oneshot Collection

I dragged my hands down my face and tore my gaze away from the ever-unchanging clock. I looked over at my stupid hyung who was uncaringly and distractedly chewing on a pen next to me. I glared at him and snatched the pen from his mouth, and he sat up, surprised.

“Cookie-ah, what was that for?!” He shouted, earning us both a shush from the unwrapped-mummy of a security guard sitting in the front of the detention hall. There were only three other kids in here: some tall kid that always makes faces like he’s pooping, Namjoon, some kid I’ve never talked to before with really long fingers and a loud mouth, and some kid who kept sketching little drawings of ladybugs on a paper (what was his name again? Taemyun?). All of them were now staring at us thanks to my loud, pabo hyung.

“Shut it, Chim Chim! You said we wouldn’t get caught! Now look where we are!” He just shrugged and picked the pen up to resume gnawing on it.

“Not my fault Mr. Chun can’t appreciate a hot body when he sees one,” he cocked his eyebrows vainly. I only groaned and rubbed my temples as I remembered how we ended up in detention.

~flashback~

“Jimin, hurry up!” I rushed my partner-in-crime as we moved to put our plan into order. My stupid Jiminnie is leaving me this year. He’s freaking graduating! There’s one more month of school left for the seniors, so being the fantastic boyfriend I am, I volunteered to help him with the final prank of his high school years; a grand farewell from Park Jimin.

We were going to flood the boy’s locker room.

“I always hated gym class!” My boyfriend growled lowly as we waited for the final bell before fifth period to ring. “Mr. Chun is the evil-est gym teacher ever!” I chuckled as the little cutie started pouting. I crossed over to him in two steps, lifted his head by his chin and kissed the pout away. He fluttered his eyes open and blushed. I’ve always loved that blush, I thought to myself.

Our gazes broke when the bell rang. We ran and hid behind a pillar as we watched the gym teacher leave his office to go get his lunch. I grinned. It was time to start.

—Phase one: Obtain clogging materials—

Jimin caught the office door before it could lock closed. As soon as Mr. Chun was out of sight, he glanced over and gave me the “all clear” signal. I hurried past him inside the dark office. Jimin stood guard outside, ready to put phase two into action once I finish.

I moved swiftly, like Tao-sunbaenim in the night, and I rummaged through Mr. Chun’s spare gym clothes drawer. I emerged a minute later with my arms full of socks and shorts, waiting for the next signal.

“Ah! Mr. Chun, you’re back with your lunch!” That’s the signal! Now it’s Jimin’s time to shine.

—Phase two: distract Mr. Chun—

I peeked through the crack in the door to watch my boyfriend conversing with the gym teacher.

“Mr. Chun, you look so fit today! Have you been working out?” The teacher rolled his eyes.

“Park Jimin, you and I both know you hate me, so stop with the obvious kiss-assing and get to the point,” Mr. Chun raised the container in his hand, “My lunch is getting cold.” Jimin snickered, and I chewed my bottom lip, eagerly waiting for what Jimin would do next.

“Mr. Chun, you may be fit,” Jimin whispered in the annoyed teacher’s ear, “but not as fit as me!” Mr. Chun looked confused. That is, until Jimin ripped his shirt off and ran screaming down the hall, “I HAVE ALL THE JAMS!!”

Mr. Chun looked appalled as all the color drained from his face. Then he ran after my psychotic partner, “Get back here, Park Jimin!!”

I rolled around on the floor and howled in laughter until I remembered I had a job to do.

—Phase three: Commence flooding—

I rushed out of the office, but then I stopped for a second when I saw that Mr. Chun had dropped his lunch in pursuit of a wild Jimin.

“Ooh, tteokbokki!” I reached down and stole a bite before running into the boy’s locker room.

I ran like a ninja. I shoved clothes into toilets before flushing them numerous times and watched the bowls overflow. I shoved a few socks into the drains of the sinks and every sink and shower. I grinned as I looked back on my work and felt a tear prick my eye, “So beautiful!”

I ran out of the locker room just before the growing puddle touched my shoe. I turned the corner and caught my breath, waiting for Jimin to arrive at out chosen meeting spot. Pretty soon, I saw his shadow and heard his unmistakable footsteps nearing me.

“Jimin!” I peeked around the corner and saw him standing there, shirtless, obviously. I swallowed when my mouth watered. I’m going to have to ravish my y boyfriend later.

“Hey, Cookie-ah…” he waved nervously and I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Jiminnie, what’s wrong—” I walked around the corner and my face fell. Standing next to Jimin was a very unamused Mr. Chun with his arms crossed.

“Oh… eh, hello, Mr. Chun…”

~flashback end~

“Aigoo…” I shook my head and looked at Jimin once more. Now he seemed as if he was holding in a laugh, probably from looking at my face while I remembered our almost-successful prank.

I couldn’t keep myself from leaning over and capturing my boyfriend’s lips in a kiss. He smiled into it and giggled when we broke apart.

“Park Jimin, you’re lucky I love you." He smiled and brought me into a hug.

“Yeah,” he whispered, “I sure am.”


A/N: You guys can request an extension to this oneshot if you want, and you can also give me a new couple and prompt to start a new oneshot ^_^