Detention pt.2

BTS Oneshot Collection

A/N: I realized I made Namjoon and Taehyung strangers to JiKook in the first part, but in this one they’re all friends, alright? Haha, my mistake~


Believe it or not, we still had an entire half hour left to sit in this boring room. Jungkook was slowly drifting off to sleep next to me, but—

“Jeon Jungkook, no sleeping in detention!!” Yeah, that. The security guard shouted and woke up Jungkook along with everyone else in the room. My boyfriend’s eyes shot open and he sat up immediately and wiped the drool from the corner of his lips.

I smiled when he looked confusedly over to me. I ran a hand through his dark hair and he leaned into the touch. He’s always the most affectionate when he first wakes up, and I remember the first time I got to witness that.

~flashback~

I saw Jungkook walking down the sidewalk from school towards his house, looking at a paper in his hands. I quickly followed up behind him and saw that it was the invitation to our dance club’s lock-in. I smiled because I’d convinced him to join our club and because of him our recent recital was a huge success. Since it was, our club’s leader, Hoseok, decided to treat us all to a lock-in, a sleepover at the dance studio.

I sneaked up behind my friend and covered his eyes with my hands, causing him to halt in his steps. “Yah, Park Jimin!” He growled and I chuckled knowing he wasn’t really mad. He slapped my hands off his eyes and turned around to glare at me. I just grinned at him.

“Cookie-ah, are you going to the lock-in tonight? Everyone will be disappointed of our newest member doesn’t show up,” I pouted and clung to his arm. For some reason I began to walk with him to his house.

“Of course I’m going, why wouldn’t I?” He playfully pushed the side of my head and I laughed.

“I just figured you might’ve wanted to stay home and do your homework all weekend like the nerd you are,” I smirked and he gasped.

“How dare you call the Golden Jeon Jungkook such a thing? At least I don’t cut all my classes to go off and do who-knows-what every day!” I frowned and let go of his arm.

“It’s not my fault school …” I weakly countered. Jungkook knows how awfully I do in my classes; that was kind of a low blow. Though I think he noticed because then he turned around and smiled at me.

“Mianhae Chim Chim, I’ll make it up to you; you can help me pack for the lock-in.” I grinned and grabbed his hand, sprinting off into the direction of his house.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

 “Jungkook, what about these?” I held up a pair of my friend’s boxers that had a childish pattern of cartoonish rainbows over sky blue colored cotton. He turned around to look at me and immediately choked on his own saliva in embarrassment when he saw what I had dug out from the bottom of his underwear drawer. He stood up from where he was sorting his outfit on the floor and tripped over his duffle before finally making it over to snatch the offending garment from my hands.

“YAH! Why the hell were you going through there anyway? I can pick my underwear out myself thank you very much!” He spit with every angry word he spoke, but I just laughed because he honestly wasn’t scary at all as he fumed.

“Why do you have those anyway?” I watched as he shoved the boxers back into the drawer with a very bright red painting is cheeks. “Omo,” I realized something and I smiled widely, getting up to squeeze Jungkook’s cheeks, “Your umma still buys your underwear for you, doesn’t she?! Omo! That’s so cute!” I laughed as I could feel his cheeks slightly warm even more under my hands. He slapped my hands off his face and hit the back of my head.

“Oh, just go home already, it’s not like you’re helping much anyway, you mischievous little !” He pouted and started pushing me towards his bedroom door. I grabbed the frame with both hands and stopped him.

“Okay, okay, sorry,” I chuckled as I apologized, but he and I both knew I wasn’t being sincere anyway. “I’ll be serious,” I smiled and he finally caved and let me back in.

“Whatever. Can I trust you for one minute while I go use the bathroom? Pack my pajamas or something; I’ve pretty much got everything else already,” he dismissed me with a flick of his hand and headed out the door when I saluted.

“Hmm, pajamas…” I mumbled to myself as I moved over to look through another drawer. After sifting through old tee shirts and sweatpants I came across something soft and fleecy. I furrowed my brows as I lifted the item up to see what it was.

I grinned widely and like the ‘mischievous little ’ I was, hurriedly stuffed it into Jungkook’s bag just as he reentered the room.

“Jimin, it’s almost seven, we should head out to the studio soon, okay?” he informed me. He didn’t even spare me a glance as he quickly shoved the rest of his clothes into his bag and zipped it up.

“Okay,” I held in my smirk and grabbed my own bag, “Ready to go whenever you are, Cookie.”

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

I was practically skipping when Jungkook and I neared the dance studio. Without even waiting for him, as he was a good ten meters behind me, I pushed open the door, ran down the short hall, turned a corner and was face-to-face with my group of friends who already had the music pumping and the snacks out.

“Ayo! Jimin, it took you long enough!” Hoseok jumped up from a bean-bag chair and greeted me with a ‘bro-hug’.

“Wassup, Hobi?” I barely managed to greet back before Namjoon barreled into me and wrapped me in a bone-crushing bear-hug, nearly knocking me over. I just sighed and patted his blonde head. “And hello to you too, Namjoonie.” He let go, smiled and waved before retreating to go and plop back down in his spot next to Seokjin.

“Yah, Jimin, where’s Jungkook? You said you’d bring him,” Taehyung questioned as he stuffed his mouth full of popcorn.

“He’s coming, just taking his sweet time getting his in here,” I told him. I dropped my bag by the door and sat down on the floor next to Yoongi who greeted me with a can of soda and a fist-bump.

“Hey guys!” Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Jungkook sauntered into the room with his cute smile on his face, and Namjoon and Hoseok flocked to greet him.

Wait… cute?

It’s fine if I just think his smile is cute, right?

Not like I think Jungkook is cute or anything, I mean, this is my friend we’re talking about here.

So yeah, it’s fine.

Jungkook is cute.

Wait a minute! I meant his smile! Geez, brain we just went over this!

“—min… Jimin!!” Seokjin shaking my arm brought me back to the moment.

“Huh? What?” My hyung gave me a curious look as if to say ‘what’s up with you?” and pointed to out club’s leader who was looking at me expectantly. I vaguely realized I had blanked out during my little internal conflict and Hoseok was looking at me as if he’d just asked me something.

“Jimin-ah, I just announced that the party can really start now that you and Jungkook are here. We’re all going to change into our PJs now. Do you have yours?” I looked around and sure enough everyone was rifling through their bags and emerging with their sleepwear.

“Oh, yeah, I do.” I said nodding. I made my way over to where I’d dropped my bag and grabbed the tee-shirt and pajama pants I’d packed to sleep in.

Pretty soon, everyone was gathered again in the studio. Hoseok said he had a game planned and we were just waiting for the magnae to get back from changing. Realization dawned on my face as I remembered the pajamas I packed for Jungkook. I hope he’s not mad—

“PARK JIMIN!!” Oh . Jungkook stormed into the room, glaring as he made a beeline towards me, his hands outstretched and ready to latch around my neck. I yelped and quickly scrambled to hide behind Seokjin.

“Omo, Jungkookie, you’re soooo adorable!” my human barrier cooed at the boy before him, successfully attracting the attention of the rest of the members. They all gushed at Jungkook in his baby pink bunny pajamas.

“Cookie-ah, it’d be even cuter if you put on the hood!” Namjoon said and pulled up Jungkooks rabbit ears. The magnae could only squirm in annoyance as everyone cooed again.

“Okay, okay, enough everyone!” Hoseok stopped the oncoming cuddle-fest. We all sat down in a circle as instructed. Jungkook ungracefully plopped down next to me and smacked my arm hard.

“Why would you pack me this?! Of all things!” he hissed in my ear. I just rubbed my arm and shrugged.

“Because you look cute in it,” I stated bluntly. Wait, , did I really just say that? I tentatively looked back to the boy on my left and caught him blushing. I couldn’t help chuckling at the sight as he pulled his hood over his face by the ears.

The group all agreed to play truth or dare which proved to be quite interesting. After Yoongi had dared Namjoon to drink a handful of toilet water and Namjoon in turn had gotten his revenge by daring Yoongi to moon an innocent passerby outside, Hoseok had quickly called an end to the game before someone got arrested.

“Okay, now what should we do?” the team leader questioned ignoring Namjoon and Yoongi when the two suggested to decapitate the other. Suddenly, I got an idea.

“We could tell horror stories!” Sure it’s cliché but everyone agreed with my idea. Well almost everyone, but no one seemed to value Taehyung’s opinion.

Eventually, we were all absorbed in Seokjin’s tale. All the lights were off in the studio and he illuminated his face with the flashlight on his iPhone. Everyone was enjoying it, save for Taehyung was burying his face in Hoseok’s chest as he gripped the life out of his arm.

“And then, when she looked up into the mirror, expecting to see her own face, she jumped back in fear as another figure stood in the mirror that had blood dripping from her yellow eyes. The creature in the mirror screeched and stepped out from behind the glass, wrapping her bony hands around the neck of the terrified girl. She choked the life out of the girl and out her soul, leaving her lifeless on the ground. The creature’s form shifted, and she soon was an exact image of the girl she’s just killed.

‘Hwasoo! Come downstairs!’ The now dead girl’s mother called. The creature stretched her face into a crooked smile before chirping out, ‘Coming, mom!’ in Hwasoo’s voice, and she trotted down the stairs, ready to devour her next victim.”

No one moved when Seokjin finished. Then Taehyung loudly burst into sobs and practically began to suffocate Hoseok while screaming about how the mirror monster was going to eat him.

“Uhh, okay guys, I think that’s enough horror stories,” he managed to say while Taehyung continued bawling into his shirt.

The rest of the night carried on comfortably. We all stuffed ourselves with junk food and danced to our favorite music. In that time, Namjoon and Yoongi had forgiven each other, but Taehyung still clung to Hoseok like a baby koala to its mama. Around two in the morning, we decided to call it bedtime.

When I walked back into the studio from the bathroom, the lights were turned off again except for one in the hallway (for Taehyung, of course), and everyone was settled into their sleeping bags. But I noticed something… most of them seem to be set up in twos…

Hoseok and Taehyung had claimed the furthermost corner of the studio for themselves, and Taehyung was whining and fighting sleep. I don’t know if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me in the darkness, but it seemed like Hoseok managed to shut Taehyung up with a kiss… weird.

I shook my head and turned to look to the other side of the room, only to get an eyeful of Namjoon and Seokjin who were cuddled up against one of the mirrored walls. Maybe it was the quietness of the room playing tricks on my ears, but I could have sworn I heard Namjoon whisper to Seokjin, “Goodnight, my princess.” What the hell?

I shook off the disturbing coupley-ness of my friends and dragged my sleeping bag to the wall under the window and climbed inside of it. At least Yoongi-hyung is by himself, I silently noted seeing Yoongi sprawled out in the center of the floor. He wasn’t even inside of his sleeping bag and looked like a starfish. I chuckled to myself at the comparison. Hey, I wonder where Jung—

“Jimin,” I jumped slightly hearing my name whispered in the dark room. I turned to see Jungkook standing directly over me, his bunny ears hanging down over his head. I chuckled again and Jungkook dropped down his sleeping bag and slowly made his way to the floor right beside me.

“What is it?” I whispered back. By the light from the streetlamp right outside the window, I could see Jungkook’s eyes, and he looked… kind of scared, actually. I furrowed my brows and propped my head up on my hand as the pink bunny got inside his sleeping bag. He lay down on his pillow and faced me on his side, “Yah, Cookie, quit staring at me like a creep and tell me what’s wrong.”

“I swear if you tell anyone I’ll castrate you, but…” I listened, ignoring the hollow threat. Jungkook scooted closer to me ever so slightly and lowered his already quieted voice and looking away from my eyes, “Chim Chim… Seokjin’s story kinda scared me, too. I mean, look around, this entire room is filled with mirrors!” I laughed shortly at his melting macho-man image and he glared at me. I lay down again and reassuringly patted my friend’s shoulder.

“It’s okay, Cookie-ah, no mirror creature’s gonna come and eat your soul—”

“How do you know, huh?! You ever met one??” He whisper-screamed, and I had to hold in a laugh again.

“How about this, I’ll protect you from the evil mirror-creature, okay? If she wants to eat your soul then she’ll have to go through me.” I offered, still not believing how Jungkook could be scared of such a stupid story, made up by Seokjin nonetheless! Seriously, I bet that guy plays dress-up with ball gowns in his free time or something…

Jungkook looked at me for a minute, reading my face before suddenly sitting up and ping his sleeping bag.

“Yah, what are you doing?” I asked when he started ping mine. He said nothing as he proceeded to zip his bag to mine and slip into it beside me. He faced away from me and muttered a warning I could hardly catch, “You better protect me, or else—” he cut himself off with a yawn, “Or else I won’t be your friend anymore… or something…” he mumbled. I could only smile at his adorable behavior as he drifted off to sleep.

Yep, I’ve accepted it by this point: Jungkook is cute.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

A light burned in front of my eyelids and I squeezed them shut to try and darken it a little bit. Ugh, I don’t wanna wake up yet! I groaned and hid buried my face in Jungkook’s soft hair.

Hold on… what?

I opened my eyes slightly, still trying to avoid the bright sunlight, and looked down to see a sleeping bunny hugged up against me. We were both lying on our sides and Jungkook had an arm wrapped tightly around me while our legs were entangled with each other’s in our attached sleeping bags.

I realized I was hugging Jungkook close to me, but I couldn’t bring myself to retract my arm. I pulled back slightly to look at his sleeping face as the sunlight shone on it just so.

Damn… Jungkook is really cute.

My hand acted on its own as it left its place around Jungkook’s side to come to rest on his cheek instead. How can someone’s skin be so soft? I didn’t realize I’d started my friend’s cheek until his face scrunched up and he mumbled. I froze.

“Jimminie…” Slowly he opened his eyes to look into mine. Dang it heart, slow down a bit, will ya? My mouth went dry as I managed to get some words out of it.

“Uhh, morning,” I uttered blankly. He giggled—freaking giggled—and took his hand from around me and put it on top of mine that was still resting on his cheek and held it gently. I hadn’t even realized I’d left my hand there.

“Good morning, Chim Chim,” he smiled sweetly and removed his hand to hug me again. Instinctively, I copied his movements and sure enough he was cuddled into my side again. Not that I didn’t like him there…  “Mmhh, I don’t wanna get up yet,” he said into my shirt and sighed, nuzzling his face into my chest, “You’re so cozy.”

My eyes widened and I could feel my cheeks heat. Jungkook, what are you doing to me? Suddenly Jungkook chuckled and looked up to meet my gaze once more. I blinked twice seeing his cute yet smug smile, “Hyung, why’s you’re heart beating so fast?” he asked.

“What the? Since when do you call me ‘hyung’ you little ??” At this he pouted and shifted so he and I were face to face. I couldn’t keep myself from my lips.

“Yah, I’m the one that calls you ‘little ’,” he whispered and scooted closer. He pressed his forehead to lean against mine, so I had no choice but to drown in his eyes, “You can’t steal my name for you, Jiminnie,” there’s that smirk again.

“I never even authorized you to call me that!” I weakly fired back. He scoffed.

“I can call you whatever I want,” he said leaning closer.

“And what gives you the right?” I don’t think our faces can get much closer without—

“Because,” He hugged me tighter, “You’re mine, Jimminie.My eyes widened, and before I could even fully comprehend the meaning behind that sentence, he pressed his lips onto mine.

And I kissed him back.

~flashback end~

I blinked a few times as a paper ball hit me right between my eyes, waking me from my reverie. I looked up to see Jungkook pointing to the ball that was now sitting on the desk, gesturing for me to read it. I undid the crumpled paper and read the scrawled handwriting: You alright, Chim Chim?

I only smiled and whispered back, “Very,” and reached down to hold Jungjook’s hand. He looked at me oddly because I usually am not one for public skinship, but that didn’t stop him from intertwining our fingers. We sat there smiling at each other, and Jungkook had just reached up his free hand to cup my cheek when a paper ball hit him in the side of the head.

“Ow!” He picked up the ball and looked into the direction it came from. He glared at Namjoon as the other boy snickered. Jungkook unfolded the ball and showed me the message as he read it: Get a room you two! I chuckled and Jungkook stuck his tongue out at him. Suddenly the security guard at the front of the room cleared his throat.

“Alright, you kids are free to go now,” we all just sat and stared blankly. “I said time’s up, now get out!” He barked in his old man voice. The few of us were quick to oblige that time and within the next second we were all cleared out of the room.


A/N: Heyo! Here’s that extension you guys have been waiting for ^^ I’m working on a JiHope oneshot for the next one, please anticipate it~ Tell me, what did you guys think of this?