Always a Happy Ending

Disloyalty - Jay Park

A few months later of just being friends, Jay was becoming a little uneasy about just being your friend, that deep feeling of being in love with you was unshakable as he took a deep breath while standing outside of your door. The porch light lit his nervous face while he held your favorite bouquet of flowers in his hands. Taking in a few shaky deep breaths he finally knocked his knuckles against the large door.

Agonizing seconds felt like hours before you opened the door, his eyes lifted to see your sparkling eyes while you wore some black pajama pants and a color splattered t shirt that he had seen on you a hundred times.

"H-Hi" Jay stuttered

"Hey" You whispered as your eyes took in his clean cut dressy yet casual attire. "What’s up?"

"I-I just had something to ask you… but I am not sure how you will take it" His voice started to taper off while letting his eyes drop to the bundle of flowers in his hand.

"Ask away" You cocked on hip out as you waited for him to take his time. Nodding his head gently, he took in a deep breath, holding it in for a few seconds before letting it out slowly.

"Promise just… I wanted to ask you if you would take me back to be your boyfriend." His chocolate eyes pleaded yours to understand. "I know I haven’t treated you how you deserve to be treated but I am glad that you didn’t take me back that night because I have learned so much about you and had to work for you more than I ever though I would have. I just want to try again. I will try and make you happier but if I mess up again, I will be out of your life forever, arrasso?"

Listening to his words, you couldn’t help but feel your heart hurt a little. Making him wait this long when you had missed so many things about him being your boyfriend. From the cuddles after a hard day to the hugs and soft kisses against your head, not to mention the good night/morning texts and his laugh.

"Arrasso" You nodded and sighed a little

"W-What?" He questioned you, "Did you just agree?"

"I can’t keep pushing you away when I want you so close" You confessed under your breath. Your eyes stayed down as they found the bundle of flowers  stretched out from his hand.

"I hope this starts it off right" He chuckled softly feeling his body step closer to you, your eyes lifted up to his.

"Good so far" Wrapping your fingers around the bouquet you brought it back to your chest as you smelled the flower’s sweet perfume.

"Do you want to come in and watch a movie with me?" You offered while peering up at his beaming face.

"I would love to" He smiled so radiant while he walked through the door and closed it behind him. Finding a vase to put the flowers in he helped you set them on the counter before the two of you skipped off to the couch to watch one of your all time mutual favorite movie.