Something's Wrong

Disloyalty - Jay Park

Warm rays of sunlight cast through the endless windows that lined the long hallways of AOMG. Your footsteps echoed through the empty halls while you placed one foot in front of the other. Making your way across the long hallway. Turned down one of the two sets of corridors, heading towards Jay’s practice room, you felt the pounding of the bass through the floor while you approached the room.

Hearing his song through the pine door, you wrapped your hand around the silver handle and pushed open the door slightly, just enough to slide yourself through the opening. Making sure not to disturb anyone, you closed the door behind you quietly before making your way over to the leather bench.

Shifting your attention to Jay and his backup dancers, moving together as one, their bodies in sync with one another as you watched the song move their bodies and control them through the rhythmic beat that kept everyone in time. Full wall mirrors shook with the music while the floor rattled with the vibrations of the base. Sweat rolled down the several toned bodies while their strained muscles tensed under the warm skin and black tank tops that clung to their glistening skin.

Hearing the song fade, they froze holding their final position, holding their breaths in for three counts before everyone let out their heavy breaths. Standing upright the dancers stretched while their sore bodies, their chests sharply rose and fell trying to take in as much oxygen that they could to their starved muscles.

Jay ran his fingers through his hair before he shuffled over to his black bag and pulled out a cooled water bottle as he slowly sipped it. Hearing some of the practice dancers start to talk and take a break. You stood up and headed over to where Jay was standing.

"Hey Jay" You cooed, standing next to him, "You were really fun to watch today"

"Thanks" His tone was hushed and monotone, furrowing your eyebrows together, you looked at him with a tilted head.

"Usually you are a little chipper when I am here, is something wrong?" You questioned lifting your hand and resting it on his arm.

Purposefully moving out of your touch, he set down his water bottle and shook his head before he walked away from you.

"Jay" You called after him while following him. "Jay" You called again not getting a reaction from him the first time.

"What?!" He turned around with his snarling tone, his brown eyes looked directly into yours while his shoulders moved up and down with each breath.

Hearing his tone almost caused you to forget your question that you were going to ask him.

"Are you angry at me?" You asked quietly

"What is with all of the questions? Couldn’t you just text me them instead?" Jay waved his hands at his sides while you could tell he was getting a little irritated.

"Well… I was going to but you haven’t been answering my texts and I was getting worried about you" You reasoned, your voice dropping off seeing his eyes start to burn in anger towards you.

"So you just thought that you would just show up to a closed practice and ask me?" Jay raised his voice as the back up dancer’s conversations started to get quieter in the background before they started to file out of the room wanting to give you two some space.

"Don’t come here anymore" Jay whispered harshly, his eyes burning holes into yours

"Why? Why can’t I come and see you?" You took a step back while your hand clutched your purse tighter while your words almost failed you

"Because… I said so" Jay tensed his jaw while his arms flexed causing you to feel scared as to what he might do next.

"Are you the boss of me now?" You crossed your arms as you tried to take a stand against him.

"I just don’t want you to come here anymore" Jay sternly lectured. Watching his eyes change before your eyes, a different emotion started to overlay the harsh, mean feeling that was present.

"Are you hiding anything?" You questioned, knowing that look all too well when he was trying to plan a surprise for you.

"No, just leave, go home" He began to get pushy with his words and turned his body so your back would be facing the door.

"When will you be home?" You questioned while his hand rested on your arm while his other hand opened the door behind you. Pushing you out of the door.

"I will be home when I get home" He told you before he slammed the door in your face.