Your Cure

Disloyalty - Jay Park

"Daemin… what are you doing here?" You took a slight step back being caught off guard seeing him at your door.

"You didn’t sound too good last night when we were talking so… i thought I would come by just to make sure you were okay" His eyes were soft and kind as you looked down and shook your head.

"What do you need?" Daemin whispered as he reached out and rested his hand on your arm.

"I don’t know…" You mumbled as you felt your emotions start to swell inside your heart. Watching you and your fidgeting body, he knew that you needed someone.

"Can I come in?" He offers, with the nod of your head, he walked inside and closed the door behind him. Turning back to face you, he watched your hair slowly fall on either side of your face. His shaking fingers gently pushed some of the fallen hair behind your ear.

"What did I do wrong?" You questioned softly, closing your eyes his head gently tilted from one side to look at your reddened cheeks and puffy eyes.

"You didn’t do anything wrong, he was stupid to cheat on such an amazing girl like yourself. He should have considered himself lucky to have a girl like you beside him." Daemin tried to convince you while his hand returned back to his side.

"Yeah right…" You scoffed through your cracking voice

"It’s true" Daemin cooed as his fingers brushed against yours.

"You’re just saying that" You looked up at him with sincere eyes, he bit his lip and chuckled as he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Yah!" You pushed him as he chuckled and your lips curled into an instant smile.

"I didn’t say anything" He looked up at you and smiled

"I know but you didn’t have to" You chuckled and started to tickle him for revenge.

Trying to get away from Daemin he ran into the living room before he gave up and grabbed your waist and pulled you down onto the couch with him as he pinned you down.

"You want to watch a movie with me? Your choice?" He questioned as you nodded enthusiastically. "I’ll let you up but just to choose a movie."

"Okay!" You felt his hands release your wrists from his strong hands. Lifting one of your hands you ruffled his hair happily.

Moving from under his body, you walked over to your entertainment center and chose your favorite movie. Slipping the disk into the player, you turned around to walk back to the couch to see Daemin had already pulled down the shades and grabbed some blankets and drinks for the movie.

"Is this okay?" He placed some soft blankets onto the couch

"Perfect!" You smiled and skipped over to the couch. The two of you sat down on the cushions and you pulled a blanket over his legs while he pulled another blanket over yours.

The commercials played while your excitement for watching your favorite movie started to grow inside of you. Playing the movie, you watched the opening scene begin while you felt your heart move your body towards Daemin’s. Scooting over closer to him, you eventually rested your head on his shoulder. Feeling him look down at you, you tilted your head up at him.

"Is this okay?" You questioned

"As long as you are okay with it" He wrapped his arm around you as he pulled you a little closer and reclined with you trying to get comfy.

Moving around a little, the two of you found common ground and happily relaxed while both of you watched the movie. Relaxing a little too much in his arms, you fell fast asleep from the lack of sleep the night before coupled with the emotional roller coaster.

Daemin glanced down at you and smiled seeing you fast asleep on him, pushing your hair behind your ear he lifted the blanket up to your shoulders and wrapped his arms around you.

"You are meant to be with someone better" He mumbled while he tucked your head under his chin.

A few hours later, Daemin heard the doorbell ring; deciding to let the person leave rather than wake you, he closed his eyes and relaxed before a pounding came from the door and you opened your eyes. Stumbling to your feet, you rubbed your eyes while you shuffled to the front door.

Fiddling with the locks, you opened the front door while Daemin stood up from the couch and started to walk over behind you once he caught a glimpse of who it was.

"Jay" You whispered his name, seeing him stand there in a t shirt and some jeans and sneakers.

"What are you doing here? I thought she broke up with you" Daemin stood behind you, Jay’s eyes moved from you to Daemin

"Who is he?" Jay questioned you

"Daemin, you had met him a time or two before. Don’t you remember?" Your voice faded knowing that he didn’t care for your friends like you wanted him to.

"We had lunch together that one day, but you had to leave early because your manager wanted you back at the studio" Daemin jogged his memory

"O-O-Oh right" Jay stuttered with a vague memory of him, "I wanted to ask you something _____ since we aren’t together anymore."

"Go ahead" You ran your hand up your arm while you cocked your hip out.

"I wanted to ask if we can still be friends" Jay questions, biting your tongue, you let your mind think a moment before answering.

"We can be friends but I need a little space from you to get over our past" You offered

"Text me when you feel better" He patted your shoulder gently, "I’m sorry I put you though this" Jay added before he turned around and left you once more.

Closing the door behind him, you felt your heart ache while you tried to breath feeling like someone just punched all of the air out of you. Locking the door, Daemin carefully studied your face.

"You’re not going to feel better for a while, are you?" Daemin questioned as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against his welcoming body.

Shaking your head against his shoulder, your arms wrapped around him as you silently started to cry against his cotton shirt.

"Everything will fall into place, just give yourself some time" He rubbed your back slowly allowing you to start to calm down gradually. "I’ll be here  with you every step of the way."

"You don’t like me do you?" You questioned him, his actions reflecting that he liked you.

"How could I like a girl I have known since we were toddlers? You are more of a sister to me. I love being your ‘brother’" He tells you honestly. "I don’t want to be anyone else than your older brother~"

"Thanks Hyung" You giggled looking up at him

"Yah, I’m Oppa to you" He smiled down at you shaking your head as another little smile started to peep from your lips. Ruffling your hair, you shook your head and pushed him back playfully before you two headed into the living room once more, playing to forget about your heartbreak for a little longer.