Take Me Back.... Please

Disloyalty - Jay Park

Suddenly you got really curious as to what she was talking about. Starting to scroll back their past messages, his relationship with her became known, as it was far greater than just being friends and co workers.


You want to get together sometime?
A: Are you in a relationship?
Yeah… does it matter?
A: Nope as long as you are okay with it
Of course! When you do want to meet?
A: How does your schedule look tomorrow?
Wide open for you~
A:See you at my place :P

Your heart dropped as you knew that he had cheated on you, reading between the lines you knew what was going on between them. Slamming down the lid to your laptop you stood up and started to pace your living room. Wondering if that year of being together meant anything to him.

your lips and playing with the sleeves to your sweater, you couldn’t help but feel that you had to leave him, that you had to run away.

Out of anger and mixed emotions, you packed up your necessary things into your car and headed off to your parent’s house. Tears streamed down your face while you turned up your radio and guided the car into your parent’s driveway. Peering over and seeing the front light on, several windows were lit as a sigh of relief came from your lips. 

Pushing open your door, you stood up and wiped away your tears with the sleeves of your shirt before you slammed the car door and trotted up to the front door. The chilled air started to hit your skin as you stood outside of their black door debating if you should knock.

Right when you were going to walk away, the door opened to your father as he stood there in his bath rob and his newspaper tucked underneath his arm.

"What are you doing here, princess?" Your father cooed quietly. Turning your body slowly to face him, you lifted your wet eyes to see his kind and loving ones.

Without another word, you trotted up and wrapped your arms around him tightly. His arms instinctively wrapped around you and rocked you from side to side as he guided you inside and closed the door behind you. Hours passed as you explained everything to your parents, thankfully they let you stay there as long as you needed to.

Time passed as you slowly moved yourself back into your parent’s place. Quitting your job in the city, you promised to make yourself happy. Starting over with a new job close to your parent’s home, you found yourself starting to forget about that man you had spent a year of your life with.

One night, you laid on your stomach as you caught up on the book that you were reading, the soft crickets happily accompanied you while your eyes moved from left to right, imagining the beautiful scenes in the story.

A tapping noise interrupted your rhythm, glancing up at the window, you shook your head thinking that you were just hearing things, yet when your eyes returned back to the page, another noise came from your window. With the tapping getting more frequent and much more annoying, you marked your place and slipped yourself up off of your bed.

Heading over to the window, you watched as another something hit the window. Coming closer to the glass, you looked down and saw Jay standing below, dressed in a handsome sweater and jeans. Rolling your eyes, you looked away from the window while pulling your curtains closed.

Hearing your name being called, you turned your back to the window before your heard the doorbell ring. Thinking that this can’t be real, you walked over to your door and opened it slightly to try and hear who was there.

"Hello, may I help you?" Your father questioned, straining your ears, you tried to figure out if you recognized the voice.

"Hello sir, May I speak to ____ please?"

It was Jay

Your father looked up over his shoulder to your room as he saw the door open a little more.

"Come on in" Your father stepped aside before he headed up the stairs to fetch you.

"Princess, someone is here to see you" He cooed knocking on your door knowing that you knew exactly who that someone was.

Opening the door a little wider, you walked out and went over to the banister as you peered down at Jay standing in front of the door.

"What do you want?" You coldly called in hushed tones while your hands rested on the banister as you looked down at him

”______” He breathed while his head lifted to look up at you, “Will you take me back?”