Chapter 5

Only One Person

Since that night Kai and Victoria become closer. They live like what other married couple do and Victoria also told him that she love him too. Everything going on smoothly, until one day Kai attend his friend party and get drunk in there.

“Noona..” Sehun call Victoria

“Why Sehun-ah? Are you with Kai?” Victoria asked worriedly.

“Kai get so drunk here and I can’t drive too since I also drink a couple of glass, can you come pick us up?” Sehun try to make his voice cute and Baekhyun show his disgusting look.

“Okay, just wait there” Victoria hung up and Sehun sit again beside Kai.

“The way you’re talking to Kai’s wife is really disgusting” Baekhyun said and shook his head.

“Psh, why? she is my noona so I can do whatever I like” Sehun stick out his tongue.

“You should find yourself a girl Sehun-ah” Myungsoo said and Sehun just ignore him.

“I never see his wife until now, is she that beautiful like what you say?” Minhyuk asked.

“Hey my wife is so so so so beautiful there is no girl like her, everything about her is perfect” Kai who is drunk answer his question.

“Where is my Vic? I miss her I want to kiss her and hug her and..” Sehun close Kai mouth with his hand.

“Shut up you drunk man!” Sehun said.

“He is so in love with his wife, it give me Goosebumps” Taemin said.

“Find someone that you love and you’ll be like this” Baekhyun said and pointed at Kai’s direction.

“Sehun-ah” a soft tone from a girl make their conversation stop.

“Noona” Sehun stand up and hug her.

“Oh noona these are me and Kai friend, guys this is Victoria, my noona and Kai’s wife” Sehun introduce them.

“Hi everyone” Victoria smile and the boys look at her with awe.

“Hey don’t see my wife like that! she is mine remember” Kai stand up and hug his wife.

“Jongin your drunk” Victoria said and try to hold him.

“Noona can you sit over here first? I want to pee” Sehun said and Victoria nodded her head. Kai sit beside her and rest his head on her shoulder.

“Noona you never change” Taemin said and smile widely.

“Kai never allowed us to go seeing you noona, I can’t even give you a birthday present personally” Myungsoo said and Victoria chuckle when hear what Myungsoo said.

“Hey everyone, whoa who is this pretty girl?” Yunho that just come asked and rushed to Victoria.

“Vic?” Donghae that just come with Yunho shock when see her, they never contact each other again since they graduate and Donghae go to Japan with his family.

“Donghae long time no see” Victoria said and look at him. His lips dry and nothing come out from his mouth, the woman that he longing to see is in front of him and he still can’t get over his feeling.

“Sorry I can’t hug you, he is so drunk” Victoria smile.

“Hyung you know Vic noona?” Myungsoo asked.

“Of course, we are bestfriend” Donghae answer and smile warmly.

“Hi, I’m Jung Yunho these kiddos friend and also Donghae’s friend” Yunho said.

“Hi I’m Victoria” Victoria introduce herself.

“Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl” Yunho take her hand and kiss it. Everyone in there roll their eyes.

“I don’t know Kai have a beautiful sister” Yunho said then give Victoria a wink.

“Back off hyung, she is Kai’s wife” Taemin said and Yunho widened his eyes.

“It can’t be! She is so beautiful! How did that kid find someone like this!?” Yunho blurted out.

“Vic, where are you work at?” Donghae just ignore Yunho and ask her.

“I have a clothing line with Sulli, I become the designer, how about you?” Victoria asked.

“I’m become a director in my uncle company” Victoria nodded her head and Sehun come.

“Oh Hyung! I miss you” Sehun hug Donghae.

“Sehun-ah I think we should go” Victoria said and try to make Kai stand up.

“Donghae-ah see you around then” Victoria bid goodbye.

“Hyung see ya!” Sehun help Victoria take Kai and go.

“So, she is you’re the bestfriend that you love but your another bestfriend marry?” Yunho asked and smirk when he senses something wrong with Donghae.

“Shut up!” Donghae said.

“Jongin..” Victoria try to wake Kai because she can’t bring him inside the house, he is too heavy.

“Huh?” Kai open his eyes heavily.

“We are home, can you walk?” Victoria asked and Kai nodded his head. When he is inside the bedroom he lay flat in the bed. Victoria changes her clothes and undress her husband and clean him.

“Sweet dream” Victoria kiss Kai cheek and sleep.

Morning come, Kai feel so dizzy because too much drink last night. He see beside him and it is empty, he come down and try to search for Victoria and he find her in the kitchen cooking food.

“Hey, you awake? Eat this soup” Victoria place the soup in the plate and give to him.

“Who take me home?” Kai asked while eating his food.

“I am” Victoria said and joining him in the dining table.

“I’m sorry they make me drink so much alcohol last night” Kai pouted.

“It’s okay, you are cute when you drunk” Victoria giggle.

“Do you know that Donghae hyung come back to Korea again?” Kai asked and try to observe her expression.

“Yes, I meet him when I fetch you yesterday” Victoria answers calmly and eat her food.

“He work in here for now on” Kai said and look at her.

“I know” Victoria stand up from her seat and take the plate.

“You have class at 9 right?” Victoria asked.

“Yes” Kai also stand up from his seat and go to her.

“Want me to take to the campus? I’ll come to pick you up” Victoria asked and Kai hug her.

“Of course, should we both take a day off?” Kai said and kiss her cheek.

“Go wash yourself you need to attend your class, you don’t want to be late right?” Victoria said.

“Okay” Kai kiss her forehead and go in to the bathroom. 30 minutes passed and Kai doesn’t show up until now.

“Kim Jongin!!!!” Victoria shout and Kai go out with a lot of paper on his hand.

“It’s already 8 what take you so long?” Victoria take her bag and heading out.

“I forget to arrange my assignment” Kai said and Victoria roll out her eyes.

“You are going to be late, let’s go” Victoria send Kai to campus and luckily he arrived 10 minutes before his class start.

“I will pick you later at 4” Victoria said and Kai go out from the car hurriedly.

Kai listen to his lecturer boringly, his mind start to go to somewhere else. Yesterday he got drunk because the news of Donghae that will stay in Korea again. He feel insecure because he don’t know if Victoria already forget her feeling for Donghae or not. He knows they become closer and every day they are like usual husband and wife but he just don’t know he feel so scare to lose her.

“Hey you seem like not in good shape today. Something happen?” Taemin asked and Kai nodded his head.

“There must be a reason why you got drunk yesterday, mind to tell me?” Taemin asked.

“I just feel insecure Taemin-ah, you know the story about my wife first love?” Kai asked and Taemin nodded his head.

“He is Donghae hyung” Kai said sadly.

“Donghae? Lee Donghae? Sehun’s cousin?” Taemin asked and Kai nodded his head.

“Then why you so down like this? Victoria is yours nothing bad going to happen, he can’t take her from you” Taemin patted Kai’s back.

Victoria become more busy with her work. Victoria and Sulli have their own clothing line named VS, they never thought that their clothes will make a big hit in Korea. Victoria become more busy in designing the clothes and Sulli focus on the marketing and also finding model to wear their clothes. Victoria go home at the late of night and go straightly to her room. She sees Kai already fall asleep in the bed and she come closer. She touch his cheek and kiss his forehead and whispered.

“I love you” Kai that still on his dream land doesn’t know anything and Victoria take a book that have been a diary for her and write on it.

Morning come, Victoria wake up early and make breakfast for Kai. She know he have class at 10 so she don’t want to wake him early. She know he have hard time on his final year and his final exam is next week. She leaves a note on the table for him and go work.

“I have a meeting in the morning with Sulli, I’m sorry I can’t wake you because I know you must be tired with your last assignment. I already make a breakfast for you, Have a nice day Jongin”

XOXO

Victoria

Kai smile when he sees the note from her. He misses her because he can’t see her these two days, she always comes home late and he already sleeps because so tired.

Kai’s graduation day comes and he keeps looking around and hoping the one that he wait come. The ceremony begins and Kai keep on texting Victoria asking where she is at but she doesn’t reply. the ceremony already finish and Kai taking a picture with his parents and friends. Then someone close his eyes.

“Who is this? Sehun don’t joke around I’m not in the mood” Kai said and touch the hand on his eyes and when he touch it he know whose hand it is and he can scent her perfume a smile finally creep on his face.

“I thought you are not come honey” Kai said and the hand on his eyes disappears. Kai turn around and hug her immediately.

“How come you know it’s me?” Victoria pouted.

“Of course, you always touch me since I was a baby I remember your touch” Kai kiss her cheek.

“Happy graduation Jongin” Victoria smile warmly and hand him a bucket of flower.

“I’m sorry I’m late” Victoria said and Jongin nodded his head then someone come and hug Victoria.

“Noona!! You come! You come” Sehun hug Victoria and spin her around.

“Hey, get off!” Kai said but Sehun keep hugging Victoria tightly.

“Congratulation on your graduation my baby hunnie” Victoria said and hug Sehun, she kiss Sehun’s head.

“Vic I’m here” Kai said with darkened face.

“I know but Sehun is just too adorable” Victoria said and Sehun stick his tongue out.

“Congratulation for you guys too” Victoria smile and look at Kai’s friend.

“Noona I want a congratulation hug and kiss too” Myungsoo said to tease Kai and he got hit at his head.

“Go away!” Kai said and Victoria chuckled.

“It’s hurt Kai! Friends is sharing remember” Myungsoo keep teasing Kai and run away to prevent himself get hit by Kai.

After graduate, Kai start working at Victoria’s belated dad company, he replaces Victoria’s mom position as a CEO in the company. He don’t want to make Victoria’s dad who is in heaven disappointed with his work so he work hard to make the company stable and in good position like when Victoria’s dad handle the company. Kai got home a little bit late one day and he found Victoria in the dining table asleep.

“Hey, why you sleep in here?” Kai caress Victoria hair and Victoria wake up.

“I wait for you Jongin, are you really forget what day it is?” Victoria asked.

“What?” Jongin asked and Victoria face become disappointed.

“You really don’t know?” Victoria asked again and Kai shook his head.

“Just forget it, I make food for you” Victoria stand up from her seat.

“Wait you don’t want to eat too?” Kai grab Victoria wrist.

“No, I’m not hungry” Victoria answer with cold tone and try to let go from his grip.

“Hey don’t go” Kai said and chuckled.

“Are you really think I forget what day it is? I remember honey, happy 3 year anniversary” Kai said with sweet tone and Victoria finally lifts her face.

“You remember!” Victoria said and smile brightly. Kai take out a neckless form his pocket and give it to her.

“This is for you, I hope you can wear it every day and make you remember that I always in here for you” Kai said and look straightly at her face.

“Thank you” Victoria hugs Kai and then kiss his lips.

“Help me” Victoria said and Kai help her wear the neckless. When he done he start to kiss her neck and hold her close.

“Jongin..” Victoria moans his name when his hand start to roam on her and his lips make a love mark on her neck.

“Let’s eat first” Victoria said but Kai ignore her.

“I have my own dinner” Kai said mischievously and guide her to their room.

Morning comes and Victoria hurriedly prepare herself to work. Kai open his eyes when he hear Victoria that already busy going around the room.

“You go this early?” Kai asked and look at the watch that show 5 AM in the morning.

“Am I woke you up? I’m sorry” Victoria said and Kai smile.

“Are you not tired? You just sleep for 2 hours you know” Kai go up and hug her.

“I’m sorry if I know you will go work this early I should stop” Kai pouted, he feel sorry because he is so passionate last night he can’t stop.

“It’s okay” Victoria smile and peck his lip.

“I’m going, don’t forget to eat your breakfast before go to work” Victoria say and go out.

When Victoria arrived at her studio she become busy because their new collection.

“Vic, in this new project we will collaborate with a company” Sulli said and Victoria nodded her head.

“Vic can you meet the director? I need to handle the photo shoot but I will join you later” Sulli said and gather all her thing.

“Okay, just sent me the address of the company” Sulli nodded her head and go out from the office.

At 9 Victoria go out and heading to the meeting place, when she got there she see Donghae that talking to his assistant.

“Hae” Victoria said and approach him.

“Oh I thought Sulli is the one that will come” Donghae said and Victoria look at him frowning.

“Sulli don’t tell you? This is my uncle company Vic” Victoria widened her eyes and smile.

“I’m so happy to work with you, you know I never seen you again for so long and I miss to talk with you like in the past” Victoria said and Donghae try to hold himself not to hug her tightly on his embrace because he knows she is someone else’s. 


Happy New year everyone!! I have a new year vacation with my family and can't go online on my laptop, that's why i'm not updating :( 

I spend my new year in Korea and just come back 2 days ago, i don't want to go back but you now college life calling so yeah it !

Sorry i  make you guys read my not so interesting story lol.. Anyway i hope you guys like my story and please kindly subscribe and comment :)