Chapter 1

Only One Person

“OMG! Vic! This going to be the best day of my live!!” Sulli jump around and shake Victoria body.

“What’s wrong with you?” Victoria asked and look at Sulli with her confused look.

“You know Minho finally asked me to go on a date! I’m so excited!!!” Victoria widened her eyes.

“Really?!! OMG I’m so happy for you” Victoria hug Sulli and they jump around because so excited. Sulli already have a crush on Minho since the first year of college. It’s been 1 year and now Minho finally have some respond to Sulli.

“Hey ladies, what’s going on here?” Donghae that come asked them.

“Donghae-ah, I’m so happy right now!” Sulli said.

“Why?” Donghae asked.

“Minho finally asked me on a date” Sulli say excitedly.

“Okay, so?” Donghae asked and nothing changes with his expression.

“Gzzz, man don’t know how to react properly” Victoria said with sarcastic tone and Sulli nodded her head.

“Hey, what should I do then? Jump around like what you two did? I must be crazy!” Victoria and Sulli just giggle.

“Oh Sulli-ah I’m so hungry. Let’s go eat outside, I’m going to call Kai and Sehun” Victoria said and grab her phone.

“I’m sorry Vic I have a promise with Minho to meet him at the library” Sulli pouted and then her phone ringing, she smile like an idiot when seeing the person that send her message.

“I’m going first, bye Vic bye Hae” Sulli leave them and Victoria turn her gaze to Donghae.

“Donghae-ah I’m so hungry, let’s go out eat” Victoria pouted .

“Okay let’s go” Victoria smile widely.

“Your treat today? Hmmm?” Victoria act cute in front of him.

“Okay okay” Donghae said and Victoria hug her friend.

“Hey! No hugging in the corridor please” Eunhyuk come.

“You text me to go here to show your lovey dovey moment with Hae?” Eunhyuk said.

“Why? You jealous hyukkie?” Victoria asked.

“Yes, now give me my hug” Eunhyuk said and open his arms.

“In your dream anchovy” Donghae said and tightened his hug.

“Gzzz you are not even a couple” Eunhyuk said.

“Okay, let go of me now. I’m gonna text Kai and Sehun” Victoria said and Donghae let her go.

“Where is Sulli by the way?” Eunhyuk asked.

“She has a date with Minho” Victoria said.

“Oh she finally got him” Eunhyuk said and grin.

“Let’s go they already finish their class” Victoria said then Donghae grab her hand and Eunhyuk place his hand around her.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Victoria sit at their usual place.

“I will order the food, come on hyukkie” Donghae said.

Victoria wait patiently and then she see Kai and Sehun come in and she wave her hand.

“Here!!” she said.

“Vic noona I miss you” Sehun sit beside Victoria and hug her.

“Aigoo my cute Sehunnie” Victoria patted Sehun’s head.

“Sit down Kai” Victoria said.

“Where is Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung?” Kai asked and Victoria pointed at the counter.

“Vic noona I want bubble tea” Sehun pouted and show his aegyo.

“Okay let’s go buy it” Victoria said and Sehun smile like a kid.

“Kai tell them we won’t be long” Kai nodded his head and look at Sehun with disgusted look, Sehun just stick out his tongue.

Not long after Sehun and Victoira go, Donghae and Eunhyuk bring a bucket of fried chicken in the table.

“Where is Vic and Sehun?” Donghae asked.

“Sehun whined to Vic noona to buy him a bubble tea” Kai said.

“Aish that kid really” Donghae said and sit.

“Hey don’t eat before they going back” Donghae stopped Kai who want to take the chicken and eat.

“I’m hungry hyung” Kai pouted.

“Just wait Kai-ah” Eunhyuk said then Victoria and Sehun come in.

“Oh the food already here” Victoria sit and Sehun sit beside Victoria.

“Are you happy Sehun-ah?” Donghae asked sarcastically and Sehun nodded.

“Finally I can eat the chicken!” Kai said and grab the chicken.

Victoria, Sulli, Donghae , Eunhyuk, Kai and Sehun already friends since they are kids. Victoria, Sulli, Eunhyuk and Donghae attend the same school and University. Sehun and Kai are 3 years younger than them and Sehun is Donghae’s cousin that live at his house. Kai is the son of Victoria’s parent best friend so Kai also become a part of the group since he was born.

“Hey wanna go with me after this?” Donghae whispered to Victoria.

“Where to?” Victoria answer.

“I want to buy a present for Sica” Donghae said.

“Can I take Sehun?” Victoria asked.

“No just two of us” Donghae said and Victoria nodded her head. Kai look at them silently and sigh.

“Hyung, are you still date Jessica noona?” Sehun asked and Victoria stop eating.

“Yes I am” Donghae said calmly.

“Why you date someone like her? she is not a good girl hyung” Sehun said.

“Where did you know that? You not even know her?” Donghae said and Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Whatever, you must find someone like Vic noona. Everything about her is perfect, I wonder who will be the lucky man that will be your husband noona” Sehun said.

“Not you for sure” Eunhyuk pointed at Sehun then eat his chicken and Sehun give him his derp face.

“There is no one like Vic. She is the only one” Donghae said and everyone silent, Victoria is blushing like crazy.

“I think I must go first, I have something to do” Kai speak up and stand up from his sit.

“Where are you going?” Sehun said.

“To Kyungsoo’s house, I want to take something at his house” Kai said.

“Okay, be careful Jongin, don’t go home late okay?” Victoria said.

“I will noona, bye everyone” Kai leave with disappointment on his face.

Kai can’t stand seeing Victoria and Donghae so he decided to go out from the restaurant. He knows that Vic love Donghae yet he still love her. He know Victoria since he born, she always treat him like her brother and he hate that fact. He hates the way Vic look at Donghae and he hate seeing her hurt when she know Donghae dating someone.