Chapter 4

Only One Person

First Christmas-Eve they spend together make Kai want to do special occasion for her. He prepare a candle light dinner for her and buy roses for her. He knows he is not the one that she love but he can make himself be the one isn’t it? When Victoria arrived at home after a long day in the office she see Kai with a bucket of rose in front of her.

“Merry Christmas-eve, I never do something like this to someone before I hope you like it” Kai said and Victoria smile sincerely.

“Thank you Jongin-ah” Victoria take the rose. They eat in silent and he knows this is a failed plan because she doesn’t say anything. After they eat, Victoria and Kai watch a movie in their home. He want to take a step ahead with her, they have been married for one year but he never kiss her again after the wedding and whenever he hug her and touch her he want a further move. He remember his conversation with his friend.

“Ugh Kai you must be happy to have a wife you can do it without regret every day” Myungsoo said.

“What do you mean?” Kai asked innocently.

“You know make a baby” Baekhyun said and Kai blushed.

“Don’t tell me you never do that?!” Myungsoo said and shock all over his face.

“His face tell everything, they never do it” Minhyuk pointed at his face.

“You have been married since last year Kai! You’re not even a kid, you’re 21 and have a great body. I envy your body sometimes” Taemin said.

“I’ve seen Victoria before, and she is y like hell! She have a great body, you never notice it?” Myungsoo said.

“Don’t talk about my noona like that! I hate it” Sehun said and close his ears with his hands.

“You guys sleep in the same bed right?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes of course! We even hug each other when we sleep” Kai said.

“And you never make love with her? Impossible!” Myungsoo said.

“Aren’t you tempted seeing a hot noona every day in your house?” Taemin asked.

“It’s love everyone, don’t do it with noona Kai-ah I can’t even think about it” Sehun said and shake his hand.

“Why he can’t, he is her husband and she is his wife it’s their duties to make a baby” Minhyuk says.

“If you don’t want to, I can replace you” Myungsoo said.

“Yah! You !!” Sehun said and hit Myungsoo.

He is a man and knows it because he seen his friends watch before. Kai feel his cheek heated, since that day he always see Victoria’s body and he always heat up whenever they make a skin ship. Victoria place her head on Kai’s shoulder and Kai feel himself heated. The movie show some intimate scene and Kai try to adjust his breath and take a pillow to hide it because something growing inside his pants.

“Jongin are you okay?” Victoria asked and Kai nodded his head. Victoria innocently place her head again on his shoulder and bring her legs to the sofa. She wear a short pants that show her long and y legs, Kai try to focus on the movie but he can’t.

“Hey, you still watch the movie?” Kai asked her, he want to escape to the bedroom because he can’t control himself whenever he see Victoria that unexpectedly .

“Why? you want to sleep?” Victoria look at him and he nodded his head.

“But the movie is just started” Victoria pouted .

“You can continue watching, I will go sleep first” Kai stand up with pillow on his hand.

“Leave that pillow here” Victoria set a sad face. He can’t give the pillow to her, she can clearly see the bulge on his pant and he sigh.

“I think I don’t want you to watch the movie alone” Kai sit again and Victoria smile. The movie is not a horror movie but maybe it is because Victoria now hugging him tightly when the ghost appear. Because she is too adorable he doesn’t think about it anymore.

“Let’s just sleep I don’t want to continue watching it” Victoria said and turn off the TV.

“Okay” Kai stand up and Victoria cling into Kai’s hand. When they already in the bed room Victoria hug Kai tightly.

“I should know that the movie is horror, I can’t sleep right now” Victoria pouted.

“Sleep and close your eyes, I’m here” Kai said.

“Whenever I close my eyes the ghost appear” Victoria widened her eyes.

“Do something to make me forget about the ghost Jongin” Victoria said.

“Look at me” Kai said and Victoria do so. When she look at Kai he kiss her, he kissed her passionately and she doesn’t take a back way. He take Victoria so close to his body and his hand start roaming every inch of hers. He start kissing her earlobe then to her neck, she moaned lightly.

“Should I stop?” Kai asked, he don’t want to hurt her and he want it happen because she want it too.

“No” She kiss him and he open his shirt. And it happen in Christmas-eve, their first night with full of love and passion.

 Morning come, Kai open his eyes with the sight of his angel beside him. He smile widely, she love him too. For the first time, she says “I love you” to him and she give him her ity. He caress her hair and kiss her forehead.

“Good morning my angel, merry Christmas” Victoria open her eyes and her cheek burning red after seeing him so close to her.

“Morning… Merry Christmas too” Victoria says shyly and hides her face and Kai hug her but she push him lightly.

“Are you shy?” Kai asked and Victoria still hide her face with pillow and he smirk.

“Noona, I have seen every inch of your body last night, why so shy?” Kai .

“I’m just shy, I want to take a shower” Victoria take the blanket to hide her body.

“Hey, I’m too” Kai try to take half of the blanket.

“Oh you want to see me again? I have a great body right noona?” Kai again and her face red.

“Shut up Kai! Ever since we married this is the first time I hear you call me noona” Victoria nag.

“Hide your thing with pillow” Victoria give him a pillow.

“I don’t have to hide it, you seen it last night anyway” Kai like to see her red face because of embarrassment.

“I hate you!” Victoria take all the blanket and Kai hide his body with the pillow she give him.

“I love you too honey, want me to accompany you to take a shower?” Kai again.

“You want? Let’s take a bath together and do something like last night” Victoria and Kai gulp his saliva hard.

“Come here, let me clean you up” Kai stand up and smile like crazy but when he is in front of the bath room door Victoria closed the door hard and lock it.

“In your dream! ert!” Victoria said from inside the bath room.

“Hey open the door, I want to take a shower with you” Kai shouted.

“Later baby, you can take a shower after me” Kai pouted and wear his boxer then his phone ringing endlessly and he answer it.

“Jongin.. We outside your house but no one open the door, are you two out?” Kai’s mom said.

“Me and Victoria just wake up mom, wait I’ll open the door” Kai end the phone call and go out to open the door.

“Merry Christmas! Omo!” Kai’s mom shock to see her son show up without shirt and just in his boxer.

“Kim Jongin! Wear your clothes on!” Kai’s dad scold him and Kai stretch his head.

“Are you not shame to Victoria? How could you go around or even sleep with a girl without your clothes on” Kai’s mom scold her.

“To remind you she is my wife mom” Kai said.

“Where is Victoria?” Kai’s dad asked.

“She is take a shower right now, wait here I’m gonna call her” Kai said.

“Let her be Kai” Kai’s mom said.

“We come here because we want to spend Christmas together with you two, Victoria’s mom will shortly come so you must go wash yourself, hurry” Kai’s mom said.

“Yes mom, I want to take a shower now” Kai go and leave his mom and dad.

“Vic, have you done?” Kai knock the door.

“Almost!” Victoria answer from inside the bathroom.

“My mom and dad already here, I must take a shower too” Kai said and Victoria come out from the bathroom.

“You look beautiful” Kai said and peck her lips and go into the bathroom.

For the first time since they are married he see Victoria’s smile sincerely and the magic words that he waited come out from her own mouth last night. He can’t be more grateful than that. Seeing his mom and dad talking with smile on their face and also Victoria’s mom make his Christmas more unforgettable for him and what make him more grateful is Victoria the woman that he love is right beside him smile widely and look only at him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas everyone!! May you guys have a merry little Christmas :* 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^

Donghae selca with Victoria is so cute right, my otp feels!!! 

cr:onehallyu.com

cr: onehallyu.com