Unexpected Beast

Together Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany went straight to her room the moment they arrived at their dorm. The day’s events drained her physically and emotionally. They were forced to carry on with their Beijing fan event just a day after the shocking termination of Jessica from Girls’ Generation. Kim Young Min instructed them to make themselves look miserable at the airport to gain sympathy from their fans. Tiffany really wanted to punch his ugly face when he said that. She wondered why he would even tell them to pretend when he knew they were really feeling miserable. They’re broken inside and there’s just no sense in faking it. Their CEO was acting like he didn’t just kick out a member of the world’s number one K-Pop girl group and it was just plain stupid. Did he even care about the decline on SME’s stocks? Probably not.

***

A knock on the door pulled Tiffany away from slumber. She had not noticed that she fell asleep- maybe because of too much crying.

“Tiffany?”

“…”

“Dinner’s ready!”

“…”

“Come on, Fany-ah!”

“…”

“*sigh* Can you please at least let me in?”

“…”

“We need to talk.”

“…”

“Please?”

“…”

Taeyeon twisted the doorknob- luckily, it wasn’t locked. She opened the door and was welcomed by darkness. Only the moonlight passing through the window helped her to make out the figure under the pink blanket. She then searched for the switch and turned the light on.

“Tiffany?”

“…”

“Are you asleep?”

Tiffany didn’t respond. She was fully awake now but she was ready to talk to anyone- particularly Taeyeon. She was mad and disappointed- to her members whom she considered as her second family but most especially to herself. She should have followed Jessica but she didn’t

“Hey”

“…”

“Fany-ah~”

“…”

“Look. I’m sorry. I really am”

“…”

“I didn’t want this to happen but I had no other choice”

 “…”

“Jessica doesn’t deserve any of this but, it’s been decided”

“…”

“We don’t have anything to worry about though. Jessica is a tough woman. I believe she’ll get through this sooner or later. Maybe right now she’s with Tyler-”

“SHUT UP, KIM TAEYEON!”

Tiffany kicked her blanket, stood up and faced Taeyeon with much annoyance. She was clearly not in the mood and her friend’s words did nothing but to make things worse.

“You don’t know anything about Jessica!”

“Tiffany-”

“She must be hurting right now. No! I know she’s hurting right now. And I can’t even do anything for her.”

“She’s not the only one hurting, Fany-ah. We all are.”

“…”

“I just did what I thought would be best for the group.”

“You mean best for you!”

“What?”

“For once, stop pretending like you care! You’ve always wanted this, right? To kick Jessica out of our group? So you can have all the limelight as Girls’ Generation’s lead singer all by yourself!”

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

“I’m talking about the truth!”

“Tiff-”

“I’m sure you’re the one who convinced the other girls in agreeing to this stupid termination thing! You brainwashed them, didn’t you?”

“Stop it, Tiffany”

“You manipulated them. You told them things that would make Jessica seem like the bad guy. When in fact, the only bad guy here is you!”

“Stop it”

“Why do you even hate Jessica? She never did anything bad to you, did she?”

“Tiffany, stop!”

“You are selfish! All you think about is your self! I regret treating you as a sister!”

“Tiffany, I said stop!”

“ I never thought you’re capable of doing evil. You’re mean. And I hate mean people-”

“DAMN IT, TIFFANY! JUST ING STOP!”

Tiffany was beyond shocked. Her Taetae never shouted nor cursed, not even when she’s angry. She had always been calm and quiet. She’s the type who kept everything to herself.  For the first time, Tiffany was see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter