Beginning of an End

Together Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica just arrived from New York and was now on her way to SME. She received an odd message from their CEO telling her to see him as soon as she’s back in Korea.

She didn’t know why but she had a bad feeling about it.

*****

 A staff opened the door for Jessica. She was surprised to see her members and managers sitting around the conference table with Kim Young Min.

“What are you guys doing here?”

No one answered. Jessica then looked at Tiffany who only shrugged; apparently clueless of what the unexpected meeting was all about.

Kim Young Min cleared his throat and gestured Jessica to sit.

“Why don’t you take a seat, Jessica?”

Jessica sat beside Tiffany. Like always, they intuitively found each other’s hand and intertwined their fingers.

 “Jessica…..”

“Yes?”

“…”

“What’s going on here?”

“We’ve noticed how your already packed schedule became even more chaotic ever since you decided to launch your own fashion brand, Blanc. We respected your decision and supported you on your new endeavor.  But you see, Jessica, you should know your priorities.”

“What do you mean?”

“Your responsibilities as a member of Girls’ Generation are being compromised by your current venture. I’ve received complaints about you missing your group’s practice and rehearsals several times and being late on some of your events as well. I also heard that you’re planning to take up a degree in fashion at a university in New York.”

“That’s true! I have plans but… Girls’ Generation is still my top priority!”

“*sigh*…. Remember when you asked me if you could start a business? I didn’t hesitate in saying ‘Yes’  because I knew it’s something you’ve always wanted to do. You’ve spent more than half of your life in this company and I thought that it’s time for you to make your own decisions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter