Chapter 6 - Waiting At Leo's House

After Effect

"Don't get ready yet, Woonie-" Sanghyuk was cut off by a peck on the lips from his boyfriend. "Hey! That wasn't nice while I'm telling you off! "

All Taekwoon could do was smile. Sanghyuk looked good shirtless and tired with bedhead. "Mm, couldn't help myself."

Sanghyuk wrapped his arms possessively around Taekwoon's waist after he sat up and pulled him back to the warm bed. "Why are you so awake so early in the morning?" Taekwoon sat on his lap and smiled as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

"Hyuk, it's already 10 and I have papers I need to grade. I made breakfast, and it's in the kitchen if you want what's left of it." Taekwoon leaned in and kissed his sleepy boyfriend one last time before pulling himself free. "Duty calls, and my students need to know their grades. Semester's almost up."

Sanghyuk followed him out to the living room, where he had his dining table completely  covered in stacks of papers that needed to be graded. "What do you teach?" He asked leaning on the back of Taekwoon's chair and looking over his shoulder.

"Elementary. You should remember how much I love kids." Taekwoon grabbed one thin stack and put it next to the bigger one. "My 1st graders just took a short math test, and I also tested  their spelling and grammar with another small test and I also need your professional opinion on their Christmas art projects." 

Sanghyuk slowly went to the kitchen and looked around for the breakfast he was promised. "Why do you need my opinion on the kids' art? I can't be mean because they're first graders." He said, even opening the fridge trying to find the food.

"The food is really just in front of the microwave if you could see with your eyes instead of your stomach." Taekwoon didn't even turn around to tell him where it was. He heard an 'oh' from the kitchen and the sound of the microwave being opened and closed. "And I need your help with their art projects because they were supposed to draw elves and Santa and his sleigh and a reindeer but I'm not sure if they stuck to it."

"Oh, if that's all you need me for." Sanghyuk hummed as he started the microwave and walked back over and leaned on his chair. "You make me feel like an unnecessary distraction."

Taekwoon cooed and looked up. "But I need you, Sanghyuk. My work is too easy and you need to distract me sometimes because I get bored."  Sanghyuk made a face and backed away.

"I'm still just a distraction. When can I be your boyfriend?" Sanghyuk whined as the microwave beeped, saying it was done. He went over and grabbed the plate of food and waited for the older man's answer.

"When we make Hongbin and Wonshik see each other, we should go on a date." Taekwoon shuffled some papers around as he got done grading them. "There's a really nice chocolate place on the other side of town that we can go to."

"Or, we could come back home and do things that we really shouldn't talk about." He grinned while he walked back to the dining room table and saw Taekwoon's blush.

"Too fast, Hyuk." Taekwoon was embarrassed  but couldn't help but smile at the thought of doing those things with him.

"Too fast? Hmm, no. I'm perfect for you and you know it." Sanghyuk had a bite of the sunnyside side up eggs and smiled at the familiar taste.

"That you are, that you are." Taekwoon was too embarrassed to back talk him about it.

"I really should have never microwaved eggs." Sanghyuk made a face as he took another bite, but continued to eat it.

 

Time went by fast, with Taekwoon and Sanghyuk finishing the grading and even washing the dishes together, and all of a sudden, it was lunch time. "Hmm, what do you want for lunch?" Taekwoon asked while staring at his boyfriend's shirtless body.

Sanghyuk ran a hand through his hair and shrugged.  "What do you want?" He asked right back.

"Well, we need food while we wait." Taekwoon walked over and wrapped his arms around Sanghyuk's hips and stared at his face, so close that their noses were touching lightly. They both smiled and enjoyed the little eskimo kiss they were sharing.

Sanghuk put his arms around Taekwoon's neck pulled him closer into an actual kiss. They worked in harmony, trying to stifle any sounds they felt like making. Sanghyuk ran his tongue on Taekwoon's lip hoping to get enterance, but was cut off by Taekwoon pulling away and leaning his head on his shoulder.

"Hey." Sanghyuk said, irritated that he was forced to stop kissing him.

"What?" Taekwoon asked as he started messing with Sanghyuk's waistband wthout think very hard about it.

"You didn't let me keep kissing you." Sanghyuk felt Taekwoon's fingers occasionally touch his back, and it was a nice feeling from feeling so hot earlier.

"I didn't feel like it. I'm hungry, Hyuk. What do I want to eat?" Taekwoon looked up at him and frowned slightly. Sanghyuk whispered something in his ear, and it made Taekwoon blush. "No, you naughty boy, that's dessert. Something that actually makes sense for lunch."

Sanghyuk pouted his lip out to get his way, because it usually worked on his boyfriend, but a silent glare made him stop and look down. "How about mac and cheese?" Taekwoon let out a wide and happy smile, and he immediately went to the pantry to get it. Without so much of a thank you to Sanghyuk, he moved past ignoring him completely. "Well then." Sanghyuk let out a dramatic sigh and left the kitchen.

Taekwoon came up behind him and gave him a hug. "Thank you Hyukkie!" Sanghyuk cringed as he heard his older boyfriend let out such a cute sounding version of his name. He was let go quickly as Taekwoon went back to start cooking.

"I'm taking a shower. I'll be back soon." Sanghyuk said, walking down the hall while taking his pants off and leaving it like it was his house.

"Okay!" Taekwoon said happily from the kitchen, ignorant of what the younger man had just done.

 

Sanghyuk hummed quietly while he the hot water and waited for it to heat up. He pulled off his boxers and threw them at the door and stood there.

These past couple days, he had been staying with Taekwoon - his boyfriend - and he was loving it. He loved how he could just do whatever he wanted with him. Kiss? Yes, finally they could kiss! Grab on and just cuddle? Anytime! Even tease about ? He barely did it, but yes.

He was so lost in his happy thoughts that he let it get too hot and it burned him. He turned it down and stepped in. He let the hot water just his him as he got lost again.

Dating Taekwoon was amazing. All the things that he wish he could do while they were still in the group and even afterwards, he could finally do with him. They made both of Wonshik's pies together (the apple pie caught on fire for no reason at all, so they had to make a pumpkin pie instead), they went on a picnic to the park and stayed there for a really long time (they went at dinner and stayed long enough to watch the stars and go swimming and have one of those movie moments together), and they just hung out and cuddled for a long time and kissed a lot. Just thinking about it, Sanghyuk was getting the giggles.

He felt the water get cold and freaked out. How long had he been standing there thinking about these silly things with Taekwoon? He grabbed the shampoo and started going to town trying to wash his hair and body quick in case Taekwoon would be angry at him. He swore silently as the water got colder and he got soap in his eyes.

He got out and dried off after he was done and hurried to the bedroom. Luckily, he had been allowed to bring some clothes here so he got dressed quickly. He ran out and Taekwoon was nowhere to be found. He found his phone and called him right away.

Just then, Taekwoon came through the door with a lot of bags in his hands, humming quietly. Sanghyuk turned around and sighed, happy to see him home. He hung up and threw the phone back onto the table. Sanghyuk ran up and gave him a hug, stopping him in his tracks.

"Hmm? What's up, Hyuk?" Taekwoon dropped the bags and hugged him back, confused about why he was getting hugged.

"I forgot time and I thought I was in there for a really long timeand got scared like you got angry at me and left me to go get Wonshik and-" He was cut off by a gentle kiss that seemed to melt his worries away. He smiled and pulled away and felt embarrassed.

"No, you've been in there for half an hour at most. I went to the store because I forgot something." Taekwoon smiled and pat his boyfriend's hair to calm him down. He let go of him and closed the door so snow wouldn't come in the house.

"What'd you forget?" Sanghyuk grabbed some of the bags and took them to the kitchen for him.

"I found this milk that you should be able to have without puking." Taekwoon grabbed a square carton from one of the bags he brought to the kitchen and held it up for Sanghyuk to see. Sanghyuk made a disgusted face and grabbed it from him. "Because you're lactose intolerant right? I only have whole milk in my fridge and I didn't want you to get sick because we had mac and cheese."

"Thank you for thinking of me, but you didn't have to do this." Sanghyuk put it in the fridge and started unloading the other groceries.

"Yes I did!" Taekwoon said, defending himself. "I didn't want to make you sick because I care about you."

"Does your love have no end for me?" Sanghyuk teased while walking past him to put something in the pantry. He was caught by Taekwoon, and had his shirt grabbed to keep him there.

"As far as I know, it doesn't." Taekwoon pulled him into a kiss and was slow about wrapping his arms around his neck. Sanghyuk wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist and smiled. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at the younger man. "I at waiting. All I want to do is get Hongbin and Wonshik over with so I can just be with you."

"Just trying to find ways to pass the time. Time moves slower when you're waiting." Sanghyuk was happy to still have Taekwoon holding him there so he could hold him. He grinned and was pulled closer by Taekwoon so that their bodies were touching.

"Maybe we should do something so time moves faster?" Taekwoon said, grinning and putting his head on Sanghyuk's shoulder.

"You bought all these groceries and we still need to make lunch." Sanghyuk knew he was ruining the mood but they were still surrounded by things they needed to do. "We only have 40 minutes before we have to get Wonshik."

"No, I don't want to do this yet." Taekwoon said, looking back up at him. "I need to kiss you. For earlier when I broke the kiss and you got angry."

"I didn't get angry! I can't get angry at you!" Sanghyuk held Taekwoon a little closer and their noses were touching again. "You don't have to kiss me."

That was a lie. Having to stay here with Taekwoon pressed up against his body like this and being so close to his lips was torture. He just wanted to kiss him so badly.

"I'm gonna kiss you." Taekwoon kissed him with a different feeling than the other feelings that they would feel when they kissed. This was something more than just wanting to kiss, it was lust-filled.

They weren't going to finish lunch and they weren't going to put things away they were supposed to. This wasn't waiting anymore. They might be a little late to pick Wonshik up.