The Prank

Hangover

changmin wakes up with a blank memory of the previous night and with a splitting headache. He tried to scratch the pain out through his eye balls, when that didn't help but worsen the nausea he started to feel, he focuses on getting his thoughts in order.

So, He went out last night with hyung to some new popular bar and drank a little too much, despite the manager's constant warning not to. Good job idiot.

But then changmin feels someone moving behind him and remembers he was not alone. Did he really manage to bring someone from a bar to their dorm? Real smooth!  Hopefully she is hot.

When he was about to turn around and re-introduce himself to the lovely lady he had forgotten, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a warm body curls up against his back. After freezing for about five minutes he looks down to see the girl's hand but this girl has rather hairy arms and scarily large hands.        

It can't be ... he can't be that stupid.

"Good morning" … comes from a very male voice "did you sleep well?"

When realization dawned upon changmin, he almost swallowed his tongue and tries to jump out of the bed. but those arms held him down, fast and strong. .. !! Surely this wasn't just from being drunk? There is a guy in his bed? And not an ordinary one, a guy he lived and worked with for 10 years, a guy he looked up to and loved like a brother. This isn't right. You can wake up now changmin.

"what's wrong?" said a concerned voice "you are not regretting your decision right? You told me last night this was what you wanted?"

changmin opens his mouth trying to reply or deny everything and run away to some foreign country but all that came out is a pathetic yelp.

There’s an intake of breath, which changmin can feel against his back followed by a chuckle. Then, if things could not get any more worse the arms around his waist tighten and fingers started his hip.

 "don't tell me you forgot what we did?" asked an amused voice.

"oh gods" was what came out of changmin next.

to make matters worse, yunho places a small kiss to changmin's shoulder and purrs "if you don't remember then we'll just have to do it again"

changmin stopped breathing. If his brain was not too busy processing what the hell is happening to him he would realize he was having a mini heart-attack. If the world was ever going to end now would be a great time for him.

 Right when he was about to fight his way out of his hyung's strong hold the door to their bedroom opens sending him to a full-on scream. Their manager mister choi, steps in and say "for the love of good things" and changmin was sure he would drop dead if death from embarrassment was possible.

Mr. Choi ignores changmin's mortified look and instead he turns to yunho and says "Yunho, what are you doing? Get out of his bed now"

The hands around changmin slip away, to his relief, and he hears yunho say "I was just having a little fun,"

“Being an is not your forte yunho” came from the grumpy manager.

“oooh somebody woke up at the wrong side of the bed and i'm not talking about you changmin" cackled yunho, apparently he found his joke funnier than it is "your face was priceless, changminie. i should do this often"

Yunho slipped out of changmin’s bed with a smug grin on his face and changmin could see that he still got his underwear on.

"wait, what?" he asks  still confused, looking from mr. choi to yunho. His brain is still a little slow. "you mean we didn't ..? … we didn’t sleep together?"

yunho just bursts into fits of laughter.

changmin, drops back into his pillow wondering if he's upset or sad. He decided to settle on giving yunho and the manager his famous glares.

"Get ready you two, we have a long day ahead" came from the manager before he slammed the door on his way out.

At the command a still laughing yunho went to the bathroom, probably for a quick shower. Changmin buries his face in his pillow trying not to listen to the soothing hum that is coming from the bathroom or dwell on how he can still feel the warmth of yunho's arms lingering around his waist.