Before the party

Mission- Uncover moles

What do you mean you asked Chanyeol’s mom to help us?” shrieked Mi Rae. Suho stood there, looking a little uncomfortable; Chanyeol had an expression that suggested that he was scandalized, while Kai looked a little guilty.

“The company always holds a small get together once a year where they invite parents, relatives and friends of the idols and trainees so as to keep suspicions to the minimum. This year it will be on the 18th, which is day after tomorrow. Wouldn’t it be strange if your fiance’s mother doesn’t know that her son is getting married? She has long given up questioning our strange requests, so don’t worry, she won’t judge you” explained Suho, trying to pacify her.

“Besides, your main focus would be to talk to the trainee. If she has even a little bit of her conscience left in her, then your words will have the desired effect. If we can confirm that she is the mole, then our sunbae’s can use the same method to confirm that all members of our company are our agents and not spies” said Kris, who had entered the room after he felt that Mi Rae wouldn’t be murdering anyone.

“Oh God, this going to be so embarrassing.” She said and walked out of the room, her face flushed red.

On the day of the party, around 4 in the evening, Mi Rae was in the kitchen, trying to pour her a glass of water, but failing miserably due to her shaking hands. D.O took the jug and glass from her and made her sit at the kitchen counter. “What you need now is some of that relaxation soup I invented. While I make that, talk to me. Why are you so nervous? All this while you did just fine, acting as his fiancé. None of those people who will be coming today know you personally, so don’t worry so much.”

“That’s not what is bothering me. Erm… you see, today I’ll have to act really intimate with him….”

“Are you scared that his mom knows about it? Is acting like Chanyeol’s lover that bad?!”

“NO! Look, I’m glad that it’s Chanyeol’s mother, since I’m already very close to her. So I’m sure she’ll make things a whole lot easier. Acting with him is not hard, since thankfully he’s not … like Kai. MY problem is that he isn’t him. This is the first time you all are going to be there at the same time, and even if I don’t know the others, they will still be looking at me. D.O I can’t do it effortlessly without first talking to him. So obviously I’ll be freaking out! I feel like I’m two- timing or something.”

“Do you think Chaeyeol would send you that message without consulting with the others-No, right? That itself is his permission and support . So let’s do this well, okay? If you start getting uncomfortable before you approach the trainee, you can always spend some time with one of us. We’ll help you prepare and then you can go ahead with the plan, okay? Good luck! Now drink this, it’s really magical, I tell you…”

Did I mention I really miss Jaejoong in such situations? I want them back here and I don’t think I can stay very patient for long. Jae would have been able to calm me down with just a smile. Bogoshipda*..