The beginning (7)

Days Of the Wu Family Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It has been months now but Kris felt like he doesn’t know Luhan yet even though they had a lot of dates before but he still felt like he is missing out on something about her. Lately Kris had been really busy; he could not even get proper sleep and eat. He doesn’t want Luhan to feel left out although she completely understand his life. So Kris made a plan and he sure it will work.

 

 

    Luhan taps her right foot; she always wanted to meet Kris’s brother Chanyeol. She once saw his face in Kris’s phone but she never meets him in real. Well she was surprised when Kris called her that he couldn’t make it for lunch but he sent his brother instead. Luhan refused but Kris insisted so now she is waiting for him at a cafe in the mall. She thought maybe she could ask him to accompany her shopping and bonding with him at the same time.

 

 

 

   Meanwhile Chanyeol who just arrived at the mall cursing his brother, of course he doesn’t have class today but he needs to finish his assignment, he sigh. Why can’t he just ask Woohyuna’s sister Suzy to do it but then again Suzy is working with him, she might be busy as well. It’s the good thing that he brought his laptop along so he could finish it after having lunch with Luhan at the nearby library. “Now then again, where is she?” he wonders, he forgot to asked Kris where she would be but it’s the good thing he gave him her phone number, he took out the piece of paper and start to dial her number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh, Luhan noona?” Luhan almost jump at the sudden deep voice, she look up and meet a young tall man but shorter than Kris, “Chanyeol?” Luhan eyes widens when he said yes, she quickly stood up “O’ my goodness you’re so adorable!” she half squeal making Chanyeol blush at her compliment, never before anyone said that to him, “Come on sit, what do you want to drink?” they sit together, Chanyeol sat in front of her, “No thanks” he said. Luhan tilts her head when she saw a bag sling from Chanyeol’s body, “Homework?” she points, Chanyeol blinks then look where she pointed he chuckles, “Yeah well I have to finish it today so I thought I’ll just bring it along after I accompany you” he rubs his nape, Luhan felt guilt all of the sudden, she felt like burdening him. “Well let me help you” she grip his hand then quickly cut him off “I insist” she said.

 

 

  Finally he feels relief, Luhan was a very helpful tutor, she taught him a lot better than his brother does. He have to admit, not that he is not being a grateful brother but Kris was not very helpful at all, every time Kris help him; Chanyeol will get lost and he ended up doing research by himself, Luhan on the other hand was totally different. She’s like a real life walking internet, he could understand every each word from her, the way she explained it was so simple but yet very detail and he managed to finish it in about an half hour, he never thought he could finish his assignment really fast maybe he should ask Luhan to help him sometimes he thought. “So are you ready?” Luhan beam as she stood up, Chanyeol puts away his glasses in his bag and stood up, “Yes!” Luhan grin then she grab his arm and drag him at random direction.

 

 

   Chanyeol thought accompany her would be fun but he was wrong. Every time Luhan found something she like she will take a very long time to choose, she asked him for thousands of times which Chanyeol is a bit lost since he is not into girl stuff but in the end she end up buying it all. He was exhausted; he wonders how his brother can coop up with this. On their way to a specific store Chanyeol spotted someone that made him halt at his spot. Luhan was babbling something about dresses stop when she saw Chanyeol is staring over something, she follow his gaze which then made her giggle. “You know her?” she ask him making him startled a bit “Y-yeah, we went to the same school together but then she moved.” Luhan nod, a mischievous grin appears on her face, “What’s her name?”

 

“Baekhyun” Luhan’s mouth form an ‘o’ “She’s beautiful” she stare back to Chanyeol seeing his gaze soften, “She’s an angel”. Luhan pursed her lips, maybe she could repay Chanyeol. She softly give his back a push, “Go talk to her” Chanyeol eyes widen, “N-no” he shook his head “I don’t think she wanted to talk to me” she sigh then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter