The beginning (3)

Days Of the Wu Family Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Luhan sips her coffee and sigh in relief. Today it’s her day off, she thought maybe she should go out to shop but then again, she really wanted to stay home and play video games with her brother, Yugyeom. She glances at the clock on the wall, it’s almost 10 and Yugyeom is not awake yet. She huff, what time did he sleep last night? She stood up; head upstairs to her brother’s room. She knocked the door and no respond, Luhan twisted the knob open.

 

    She rolls her eyes, “Kim Yugyeom! Get your up now!” she stomp to his bed. Yugyeom is curl up into a cocoon in his sheets with a groan. She slumps on the bed, “Yugyeom you promised to play G-mod with me” she whines.  A muffle groan came from the sheet, Luhan pout. She grabbed the sheet then pulls it with all her might. Yugyeom whined, “I don’t wanna go to school today”. Luhan sigh, “Yugyeom it’s Saturday”, the sleepy boy squeezes his eyes then flutters open, “W-what? It’s Saturday?” Yugyeom sigh in relief. Luhan shakes her head, she grab his arm and pull him up “Go take a shower. I’ll make breakfast then we’ll play G-mod together okay?”

 

    Kris was having a great day, today was his day off and usually he will be finishing his work that he brought home but luckily he already finish yesterday while helping Chanyeol help with his studies. “Good morning mother!” he kisses her cheek, his mom peer over her shoulder. “You look happy today. What happened last night?” Kris chuckles as he stir his coffee, “Well let’s just say, an angel came to me and gave me its grace” his mom stared at him with questionable look, Chanyeol who was munching his pancake translate it “It means a girl kissed him last night” form an ‘o’. She turned to him, grinning. “How was she?” Kris sigh happily, stare down at the pancakes his mom made. “She’s amazing” he grins “she’s cute, nice, smart and weird. I like her a lot” his mom smile. Seeing Kris finally have someone he likes for the first time makes her heart warm. Kris was not into relationship back then, his mother worried about him always cooped up with his studies and not being able to socialize. Now he is a full grown man and with feelings for someone. “Well that is great sweetie. Enjoy your breakfast”

 

 

 

    Chanyeol stare at his brother. He is happy seeing his brother having a great morning but it scares him. The way Kris grin, his teeth showing and Chanyeol swear it would blind you if you stare, his sudden giggles before he takes a bite of his pancake. His brother looks like a psychopath.

 

 

“What da- WHAT DA HELL WAS THAT?” Luhan yell at her computer screen, while Yugyeom laugh. “That was a ghost my dear sister”. Luhan scream again when a sudden ghost appear, it’s the good they are in the computer room. They have their own computers but when they wanted to play with each other, they’ll use the room. The reason why their parents made this special room is because they wanted some peace and quiet. The walls are covered up with white tick cushion, tile wood floor. About like 5 computers lining up against the wall, the two sat at the end. Yugyeom sat at the end while Luhan beside him. She squint her eyes to the screen, “I think I just saw something” she navigate the character closer to a closed door, she presses a certain key to open the door, “Ah! Get away from me!” Luhan scream, Yugyeom is dying with laughter.

 

      Joonmyeon called Kris to meet him at their usual place. Kris groan, he really wanted to rest today. They sit at the corner, far away from other people. “So how was your night?” Joonmyeon asked wiggling his brow, “You guys ditched us, I supposed you had a GREAT time” Kris rolls his eyes, “We had piz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter