The beginning (5)

Days Of the Wu Family Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        When Kris came back from work he would be expecting his house would be in peace and quiet but he forgot that his cousin Woohyuna is here. He hoped he didn’t ran into her, he tiptoed to the stairs but then – “Kris!” his cousin called him frantically, oh no. He sighs; waits at his spot then felt a pair of arms hugs him, “Omg! I missed you so much!” she pulls away and looks up at him “And look at you so tall” she laughs. Kris smiles, “We just met last month woo”. Woohyuna laugh, she slaps his arm “I know! But it feels like years now!” Kris shakes his head, “And what are you doing here?” he ask as he squints his eyes, “Oh I just wanted to see my baby cousin” she coo and pinched his cheek, Kris pushed her hand away “Woo, I’m 25 now” he rubs his cheek while Woohyuna giggles; “Anyway if you’ll excuse me, I need to get ready for my date tonight”. Woohyuna eyes widen, “You have a date?” she said, “Yeah surprisingly” Chanyeol answered back while walking upstairs, he earned a glare from his brother but he just chuckle it off.  Woohyuna gasp, she hugs his right arm, “who may I know?” Kris shrugs, “Nah, you don’t know her-“

 

      “It’s Kim Luhan” Chanyeol interrupted at the hallway of the second floor, Kris pinched the bridge of his nose. Woohyuna’s mouth form an ‘o’, “Kim Sunggyu’s sister?” she ask as her head tilted to the side, “Yeah, we just started to date so, tonight will be our first real date” Kris grin, showing his teeth. Woohyuna raised a brow in surprise “Wow, well congrats and good luck with Sunggyu”, she patted his shoulder making Kris stare at her in confusion, “What do you mean by good luck with him?” Woohyuna shrugs. “Well usually if Luhan had a boyfriend Sunggyu will be in protective mode” she said “He once scared one of her boyfriend when he took out her on a date” hearing that made Kris swallow deeply. He never thought Sunggyu would be so – aggressive. “I tell you, he may have a face of a little hamster but when it comes to his family he’s like a demon” she continued “Now he have his men to watch out for Luhan” Kris raised a brow “Men?”

“Yeah men, you do know Sunggyu is like one of those mafia dude” she smile and Kris can’t tell if she’s lying or not. “But don’t worry he won’t hurt you” Woohyuna patted his shoulder, Kris swallows again, he sits on one of the stairs, “How would you know?”

 

“Just trust me okay?”

 

    She went to the kitchen, continuing her story when she was at the state to his mother. Kris walks upstairs, his mind was frozen. He never thought about Sunggyu, kind of think of it he does looks like a mafia. Kris swallows deeply as he reached his room, wondering what he just got himself into but then maybe his cousin was teasing him, a brother would be protective to his sister when she’s with someone else, it one of human nature, Kris told himself that. He takes a deep breath then get ready for tonight’s date.

 

 

     Kris took Luhan to a noodle shop he likes and he glad Luhan likes it too.  They talk, made jokes (Kris make terrible ones but it does made Luhan laugh so good enough for him) and they flirt. The table they sit was perfectly for two large bowls and two large glasses. “You’re so cute” Kris said making Luhan blush, he was leaning to her face about to give her a kiss on the nose but then his phone rings, he groans inwardly. Kris took out his phone “What do you want now Woo” he sigh. Kris frowns “I’m having a date here” Kris buries his face into his palm and groans while Luhan giggles. “Yes, okay. I’ll take away some for you, now goodbye cousin” he quickly hangs up.

 

 

 

    Kris mutters a sorry to her; she shakes her head, “Annoying cousin huh?” Kris sigh, his shoulder slumped, “Yeah” he sigh, take his glass for a drink.  “But I have to admit, it would be kind of lonely at my house if she isn’t there” he grins. Luhan takes a sip of her drink, “Yeah, I get you, without my brother Jongdae, the house is really quiet” she said making Kris raised a brow “You have another brother?” Luhan nods, “Yeah, I have four brothers and I’m the only girl” she chuckles while Kris slightly envy her. It is kind of lonely when it’s just the two of them, when Chanyeol is out Kris would get lonely and goes the same to Chanyeol when Kris is out. He wished to have a sister, like Luhan.  “What’s her name?”

 

“Nam Woohyuna”

 

      Luhan’s eyes widen, “Woohyuna is your cousin!” she beams making Kris blinks in surprise, “Uh yes. You know her?” Luhan nod eagerly, “Hell yeah I know her! Sunggyu had a crush on her” oh.... OH...... “He does – but why?” Kris ask, Luhan just shrug “Maybe because she’s cute?” Kris was about to chock his drink whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter