Chapter o5.

Two Flavors

Two Flavors

Chapter o5.

I decided to return to my room. Luckily, Lola was waiting for me in the hallway. She ran to me and hugged me.

- Forgive me! I'm sorry for treating you like that. I'm the worst friend ever.

- You're not. Forgive me for leaving you alone.

- In reality, I wasn't mad because of that. But it doesn't matter anymore. Where did you go this time?

Both of us went inside our room and sat in the bed. I never hide something from my best friend. Besides, I needed an advice.

- When you left me outside I found Jongin. He looked really mad. He even ran away.

- Jongin? I can't imagine that guy being mad.

- Well, he was. I tried to follow him but it was useless. I saw him crying and it broke my heart.

- What could have happened to him?

- I don't know but... this is making me so worried.

- Do you think Kai showed him the selfie that you told me about?

- I don't know. But if it's like that... why would Jongin get mad?

Both of us started to think for a while.

- Maybe Jongin likes you.

Lola said this like it was something normal.

- Let's think that they fought because of another thing. What should I do?

- Go to the lobby, wait for him and talk with him.

- Why should I do that?

Lola stood up and pulled me by my arm, leading me to the door.

- Because I'm pretty sure Jongin likes you.

Said that, Lola pushed me to the hallway and closed the door behind her. I was left alone outside again.

It was already noon and I was really hungry. I remembered that I left my purse in the room and I just had ₩20,000 in the pocket of my jeans. Well, in another jeans. So, I didn't have money.

I sat on a sofa in the hotel lobby to wait for some miracle to happen. That some super hero appeared to save me.

Jongin came in and noticed how I seemed to melt into the sofa.

- Hi.

He walked over me and greeted me shyly. I straightened and left a space in the sofa for him to sit down.

- Hi! I thought you were mad with me.

- No, well, I'm not mad with you. I'm mad with Kai. But it has to do with you. Forgive me for how I treated you earlier, I was really mad.

He didn't dare to look at me in the face. Totally normal from him. Why he had to be so shy?

- He showed you the picture? I'll kill him!

He looked up to look at me.

- Look, your brother is crazy. First, he makes me run to the beach and then he stole me a kiss and took a photo of it. Crazy. He's crazy.

- That's what happened?

- Yes! He's pretty bold. And because of him my best friend was mad at me and I don't even know why.

A strange noise was heard. As if a little monster was nearby. I brought my hands to my stomach, as if that would calm my savage guts. Jongin laughed a little. A laugh so different from his brother.

- I suppose you haven't eaten anything.

- No, I left ₩20,000 in my other jeans and my purse in the room, and Lola doesn't let me go inside.

- Do you want to eat chicken? I saw earlier a place that looked nice. At that moment I wasn't hungry but now my guts are like yours.

I looked at him for a while and that made him nervous.

- Jongin... Why do you always look at the floor every time you smile? And why do you get all red? You talk really low and think too much before speaking. When I met you in tenth grade you used to stutter, but not anymore.

And again. Jongin got even more nervous.

- Forget that. Will you invite me to eat chicken? I promise I will pay you later.

- No. I mean, you don't have to pay me. It's an invitation. I really want you to come with me.

For the first time, my heart started to beat really fast. Why did Jongin say that? Maybe he didn't want to be alone. Yeah, it must be that.

Both of us got on our feet and started to walk to the chicken restaurant. We walked slowly. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable and Jongin's legs were shaking.

Each step he took was more and more strong to keep him from falling. Being with her made him nervous.

The most uncomfortable thing was that none of us spoke. I was thinking about what happened with Kai. I remembered when his lips were on mine and the way he looked at me with his villain smile.

Meanwhile, Jongin was thinking about any coherent conversation that he could make to feel less uncomfortable and for ____ not think that he was a boring guy.

 


 

Hey guyyyyssss! I'm not getting any feedback :'( Should I keep posting frequently or not? I don't know if you guys are liking it so far. Please, leave some comments (: Thanks!