Chapter o3.

Two Flavors

Two Flavors

Chapter o3.

When we got off the cruise we went to settle in the hotel. It was very nice. Lola and I were in a separate room. Two or three floors below her parents.

We decided to go for a walk and... what a surprise waited for us at the exit.

The Kim twins. Lola's jaw dropped and she elbowed me lightly in the ribs.

- You were right! They are identical twins!

- Yes, they are identical but really different.

- Jongin's looks doesn't say anything but Kai! OMG! He looks so y!

Just then Kai turned around and pointed at us when he saw us, thereupon Jongin looked at us and smiled while looking down as always. We approached them and I swear Lola was eating Kai with her eyes, but his eyes and Jongin's were on me, which made me uncomfortable.

- Hi, ____. Jongin and I are going for a walk. And since you're here with your friend...

This time he looked at Lola, but he looked at her like all men did. From bottom to top, he stopped at her s for a few seconds and then looked at me again.

- I mean, if you guys don't have any other plans.

He smiled, very different from Jongin's smile. He looked at me while he smiled and he looked pretty normal. I mean, Jongin gets all red, but Kai makes my heart go crazy each time he smiles like that.

- My brother wouldn't mind at all that you guys come with us. What do you say?

I don't know why, but Jongin didn't say anything. It seemed as if Kai was forcing him.

The y guy put his arm around his brother's shoulder and Jongin looked down again.

- Well, your brother seems a little uncomfortable.

Lola also noticed it. What was all this about? Why Jongin was acting like this?

- It's just that he is too shy. It's really normal. There's a girl very, very, very close to us that makes him too nervous. I'm just trying to help him a little.

- More like you're forcing him.

I finally said in the verge of desperation. Jongin raised his head and looked at me surprised.

- I... I'm sorry, but I made plans with someone else. You guys should go without me.

Jongin walked away from us and Kai smiled victoriously. What the hell?

- So...

Kai spoke, but Lola's cell phone rang and she walked away to answer. I must admit, that flirty look that he suddenly gave me, scared me a little. But I loved it. I mean, he looked at me like he was planning something.

And in a flash, in less than a rooster sings, he grabbed my arm and started running. I didn't understand anything. But I ran with him. We ran for about ten minutes and we arrived near the beach.

It was so hectic, I felt like I had run a marathon. He bent over and put his hands on his knees, breathing hard like me.

Out of nowhere, he was normal again and laughed while shaking his head.

- Why did you do that? Why did you bring me here running?

I was still trying to catch my breath. He was already normal, he didn't seem like he just ran.

- The question should be another one. Why you didn't let go? Why did you run with me?

- The truth?

He nodded and smiled while looking at me. God! Someone stop this man because I'm going to die.

- I don't have an idea! You are really weird.

- I'm weird?

- I mean... yes, well, no. Is just that... you are really different from your brother.

- Yes.

He stopped smiling.

- Why do you say that?

- Um... It's just that, you are so much more vivid. It seems like you think of strange things like this one and you just act, you don't think over it a lot. That's good. There's nothing wrong with being different. Right?

- I don't know. Everyone says we are different. But when they say that, they just compliment Jongin, I'm always the one that does everything wrong.

I got closer to him. A lot. I think it was a bit dangerous but I still did it.

- That's not true. Jongin says you are better than him at dancing and he admires you because of that. You do all the things that he doesn't have the guts to do and he likes that.

- Let's not talk about him, I didn't bring you here for that.

Suddenly he smiled again. Is he bipolar or what?

- Why did you bring me here?

Definitely this guy is crazy. He pressed his lips on mine. Almost giving me a swoon. Why did he do that? He doesn't know me. And I don't know him.

My face was like Park Shinhye's when somebody kisses her in a drama. Just like that.

I heard the "click" of a camera. Kai walked away from be a bit and I saw him holding his cell phone in hand. What?! His smile was bigger than ever. And that scared me a little.

He showed me his cell phone. He took a picture. Of our kiss! No, no, no.

- I'm sorry but I needed an evidence.

- What? Why did you do that? Why did you kiss me?

- Why didn't you push me? Why did you accepted my kiss? You kissed me too.

Really? Is he always like that? Does he have to rub it in my face every time I do something opposite to him? I hit him, not too hard, but I hit him in the face. The most cynical part is that he was still smiling. I don't know why, but I liked that.

- Late reaction. You should have hit me before and this wouldn't have happened.

He said showing me the picture in his cell phone.

- You're so pretty and innocent. Makes me want to hug you. But I won't because I already kissed you. Also, I don't want you to hit me two minutes later again.

- You're definitely really different from Jongin.

I left mad. I went back to the hotel and found an angry Lola.

- What was that? Why did you left with Kai?

- Don't ask me anything about that. I don't want to talk about that bastard.

- Be sincere, baby, that bastard is really y.

Right when she said that Kai appeared behind me.

- I know. Thank you. You can also ask your friend about how a great kisser I am.

He said as he winked and left running like a little kid who just did something bad.

Grrrrr! Bastard!

Lola looked at me with wide eyes.

- Look, Lola. That jerk stole me a kiss and took a selfie.

- What?

- Yeah. He kissed me and took a picture of it. I don't know why he did that. But I don't want to get close to him anymore.

- Well, something tells me that Kai will keep following you. He looks at you... nicely. He just looked at me one time and it was a nasty look.

- Lola, you looked at him like you were going to devour him.

- But I looked at his face. He just looked my s. I'm going to our room. It will be better if we go to the museum tomorrow.

She turned around and started walking toward the elevator. I went after her but she was faster and went inside the room leaving me outside. And well... I don't have the room key.

I walked toward the elevator again and saw Jongin. He looked sad and a bit mad.

- Jongin! What's wrong?

- Nothing.

I thought for a moment that he wasn't Jongin. He turned around and walked to the elevator. I tried to grab his arm but he shoved me away.

- I told you I'm fine!

He left running to the elevator and I tried to follow him but the door closed in my face.

Great! Now everyone is mad with me. And I haven't done anything wrong.

Why Jongin acted like that? Maybe... Oh no! No, no, no. It can't be. Kai!

 


 

Guyssss, thank you for reading and thanks to the girls that have left comments! It makes me really happy. Remember to upvote, suscribe and don't be silent readers! Hope you guys have been liking it so far and I'll be updating every five days, so.. stay tuned (: