Chapter o4.

Two Flavors

Two Flavors

Chapter o4.

Kai got into the room laughing. It was an evil laugh. He went straight to the bathroom where Jongin was fixing his hair.

- Hi, brother.

He leaned into the door frame, grinning at his brother through the mirror. Jongin didn't say anything but he knew that Kai was up to something.

-I'm really happy. That friend of yours... ____ is really pretty, a little wild but pretty. Grrr.

After hearing that Jongin turned around to look at his brother face to face.

- What did you do to her?

- What I didn't do to her?

- Kai, I'm not in the mood for your games. Please. You always do the same.

- Well, take it easy beast.

Kai raised his hands while smiling sideways. So cheeky.

- I wanted to show you something. Since you always tell me everything. Like you like ____ for example. Well, I want to entrust you my things too. I have a wonderful picture.

- I don't want to see it.

Jongin pushed his brother and walked to his bed to lie upside down. But Kai is a shameless bastard. He is really, really naughty, therefore, he dared to put his cell phone in Jongin's face, showing him the picture where he kissed ____.

Jongin stood up and pushed Kai again. He walked to the door while screaming.

- I told you not to show it to me!

- That's not true, you said that you didn't want to see it. Why did you looked at it?

Jongin left the room. He was upset and disappointed. Annoyed because although it was usual that Kai achieved everything that Jongin wanted, this time Kai passed the limit. And he was disappointed because he wasn't expecting that from ____.

When he went out of the room he found her in the hallway. He wanted to hug her.

- Jongin! What's wrong?

- Nothing.

He was too mad, so mad that he answered her in the driest way possible. He didn't seem like Jongin. He turned around to walk to the elevator and she tried to grab his arm but he shoved her away.

- I told you I'm fine!

He left running to the elevator and _____ tried to follow him but the door closed in her face.

He was too mad. Jongin waited for the elevator doors to close to begin to cry. He was so mad that he pressed several buttons including the one that opened the door. That way, she took the opportunity to get inside.

The shy boy tried to escape but she was naive and cornered him.

- Why are you acting like this? You're not like that.

The doors started to close again and Jongin pushed her away, he left and shw was going to follow him again but she was stuck in the elevator. She could see outside from the elevator and she saw him running down the stairs while cleaning his tears.

The elevator started to go down and she tried to find him when it opened but it was impossible to find him between all the people.

 


 

Hi guysss! This was a short update but I hope you guys liked it. Remember to leave comments. I want to know if you guys are liking it, if there is something that we should fix, etc. Let us know :3 Don't forget to subscribe! Love ya ♥