Chapter o2.

Two Flavors

Two Flavors

Chapter o2.

I was in shock. I looked at the y guy and then at the tender one that was in the stairs again and again. They were exactly the same. I didn't understand what was happening. My mind was spinning.

- So you're _____.

He said in a flirty way while he put on his cap.

- My brother Jongin told me about you last night.

My eyes opened like plates and my jaw dropped. Brother? He wasn't Jongin?

- _____, he is my brother. He is my twin. His name is Kai.

Jongin got closer to us, he seemed concerned about the situation but his brother only laughed.

- Twin? You had a twin? I didn't know about that. But in school...

- He wasn't in the same school as me. Long story. Let's go eat breakfast and I'll tell you.

Jongin took my arm and I turned around to say goodbye to Kai with my hand. I was really surprised.

I had a few questions in my mind and many others were already answered. Jongin explained to me that they attended different schools because Kai forced him to impersonate him and do his tests instead of him. Only his mother knows how to identify them, she always knew when Kai was acting as Jongin and vice versa.

In reality, Jongin always helped Kai in everything.

Then I remembered the day of the festival and got the courage to ask him about that.

- The day of the festival... It was you? Or was it Kai?

Jongin lowered his head and then looked at me.

- I love to dance, but that day I was really nervous. My stomach got crazy and I had to go to the bathroom so, Kai went for me. I'm sorry for lying to you.

- You don't have to be sorry. But... why didn't you tell me you had a brother? Worse than that, a twin.

Jongin smiled shyly again. He drank a bit of his orange juice.

- Because... We don't get along that well. He hates me a bit, I don't know why. Besides, he is a womanizer, he's even capable of flirting with you.

I winced and smiled.

- Who would actually flirt with me? I think he is sympathetic. You two are so alike yet so different at the same time.

- Why do you say that? You are really pretty. I'm really shy, however, I would flirt with you too.

His cheeks were red. He looked at the floor like always and laughed, then he continued talking.

- We are really different. You have noticed. Sometimes I would like to be like him. He has luck with girls, however...

- What? I mean, you are really handsome. Besides, there's nothing wrong about being different. What I don't understand is why you two don't get along.

- Since we were little we always had a bit of competition. I was always the educated one that had good grades. Kai was the opposite. But he is better than me in dance, something that I love to do but don't have the courage to do it in front of a lot of people.

Jongin was really hurt by that. I think it's really sad that a pair of twins don't get along. Usually twins are complicit and often feel each other's pain. But in this case, everything was entirely different.

After eating breakfast with Jongin, I bid my goodbyes and went to the cabin to get my things. Lola was awake and came over to me.

- Were you with Jongin?

I nodded as I finished putting some things in my suitcase and sat on the bed. Lola sat next to me.

- I don't trust guys like Jongin. One minute he is all tender, smiling shyly and getting easily scared and next thing we know, he is being a tough guy, dancing ily and making our wet.

I looked at her surprised, but I don't know, she is always saying those type of things, but men... she was talking about Jongin. And I knew it was not exactly about Jongin.

- Why do you say that? You don't see him since a long time ago. Or... you saw him today?

- Girl, I haven't gone out from here today. But yes, I have seen him at parties. Behaving really rebel like and kissing girls. He is not that shy as he seems.

She seemed really confident about what she was saying. I just laughed.

- That's not Jongin.

- Of course it's Jongin.

I looked at her again. Did she already know? I mean, she says she has seen him at parties. She has seen him more than me, I didn't see him since he changed school.

- He's a tough guy who transforms when he goes to parties.

I laughed again.

- You don't understand. Jongin has a twin.

She looked at me incredulously.

- Twin? My s are twins, however, one is bigger than the other one.

I laughed at her comment. But then I started to explain.

- Look, when I was going to the restaurant to look for Jongin, I ran into his twin on the stairs. I thought it was Jongin so I noticed that he looked really different. I approached him and he started laughing, then someone called me and when I turned around it was Jongin who was coming down the stairs.

- What?

-Yeah, the one at the bottom of the stairs was his twin brother, Kai. Jongin saw me talking to him and he explained me that it was his twin brother.

- And who is the guy I see in the parties? Because I talked to him once and greeted him as Jongin, but he never corrected me. I always called him Jongin and he dressed like Jongin.

- That must have been Kai. Jongin told me that since they were little, Kai made Jongin act like it was him when he had exams.

- Sounds a little creepy. Don't you think?

I thought for a moment.

Maybe they don't get along. But I will help them in this journey.