《Chapter Nine 》

The Reincarnation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afther school ends, Minzy checked her phone since it was ringing, telling her that she had a message.

* Kai - 701-082-xxx

We will meet in my dance studio, don't be late.

Minzy - 701-076-xxx *

" What's wrong with this kid? Where did he get my number? Tsk. " She muttered coldly.

She put her phone back to her pocket and put her headset on. She walked out from school, went to Kai's dance studio. Minzy really hates when she was enjoying the music then people disturb her, she would get annoyed. Suddenly there is a wide hand tapped Minzy's shoulder, it was Sehun.

Minzy took off her headset and stopped her steps. Sehun confused, why did she stopped and he asked her,

" Why did you stop ? "

" Why did you stop my music ? " Minzy annoyed.

" I just wanted to say hi. " Sehun feel guilty.

" Since you had stop my music and steps, you should take me to Kai's dance studio. " She smirk.

" But I don't have any car . . "

" Tsk . . " Minzy gave a death glare.

" Okay okay Minzy, I'll call a taxi. " Sehun startled.

" Thank youuuu Sehunnnn " Minzy sudden aegyo made Sehun more startled.

They went to Kai's dance studio thanks to Sehun. They entered the studio together, in front of the studio, they could hear the song, "Christmas Day" and Minzy went in and peek on the glass. She saw Kai dancing to EXO's song - Christmas Day. She was amazed with Kai's move, her heart started to beat faster, her face started to blushed.

" Whats wrong with me? I don't like him. Tsk.. "

Sehun came and tapped at her shoulder, Minzy started to act cold again so Sehun wouldn't know that she had kept an eye to Kai since he was dancing.

" Let's go inside ! " Sehun said.

Minzy went inside with an awkward situation in her heart, she is afraid that her chek may blushed if she sees Kai but then she got her mind straight again.

" Okay, shall we started practice ? " Minzy droped her bag down in the floor and stood infront of the mirror.

" Let's practice Kai ! " Sehun grabbed Kai's hand and started to dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter