《 Chapter Five 》

The Reincarnation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Centuries had pass and now is the 21st century. Where all started to change. The 4 girl who died will realized that they had the ability to recall the past once 4 of them reunited.

One day in Cheondam-dong area, there live a girl with beautiful long blonde hair name lee chae rin, she have a friend, beautiful best friend with long straight hair named Sandara Park. They both know each other since they were young. Their parents travelled together and Chaerin Sandara would stay inside the house.

They both moved to Cheondam-dong because their parents had to work at Seoul. Before, they took their studies in a small province, different from Seoul. They are a transfered students, they will be in the 3rd high school when they move. One morning, there was a knock on Chaerin's room door. Chaerin opened her room's door and it was Sandara, she brought their test result to entered Seoul High School.

"Come on Chaerin, open it ! !" Sandara is very excited

"Let's open it together!" Chaerin said,

"one, two, three !" They said it together.

Both of them looked at the result and both of them are accepted to enter the first class. Only a smart-rich; stupid-rich; smart-poor students would be accepted. Both of them were not so rich but both of them were very smart, a genius.They couldn't hide their happiness and they hugged each other tightly.

They spent their days for preparing their uniforms, books, and shoes. The sun had set to the west and the night had come.

 

On the first day when they entered  Seoul High School, Chaerin and Sandara went together to their class. They were speechless when they saw the huge main door as the enterance to the school. They walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter