《 Chapter Eight 》

The Reincarnation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the same day, Bom, D.O and Chen went home together. They planned to practice together in D.O's house. When they walked to D.O's house, suddenly there was a grumbling voice from Bom's stomach. Chen and D.O looked at Bom with their eyes wide opened and laugh.

" Ya Park Bom, why don't you say that you are hungry? " Chen said.

" We won't eat you if you say that you are hungry. " D.O .

" There are a lot of food stall near Chen's house, we can go buy some food. " D.O said.

" Uh Oh, okay then ! " Bom said.

They went to the market where there were many stall of foods, Chen rubbed his tummy and he went to buy DdeogBukki (Korean Rice Cake) leaving  D.O and Bom alone together in the market,

" Guys, Lets meet in my house, I need to do a little food marathon. " Chen flee and disappeared trought the stall.

The situation went very awkward between D.O and Bom who just knew each other this morning. Bom decided to end the awkwardness,

"D.O, you know Chen's house, right ? " Bom worriedly asked.

" Of course I know. " D.O answered confidently.

But, the situation went awkward again, way more awkward than the first time. This time, D.O decided to start a conversation.

" Hmm Bom, what do you want to eat ? " D.O asked.

" What? Me? You are asking me what I want? " Bom eyes started to let out a sparkle.

" Um yeah, anything wrong with that ? " D.O asked worriedly.

" So, are you gonna buy it for me ? " Bom's eyes grew wider.

" Um yeah, sure. "

" Asssaaaaa! ! ! ! CORN I WANT CORN ! ! ~ ~~ ~ " Bom exclaimed in happiness.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter