《 CHAPTER TEN 》

The Reincarnation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Four of them had the same pain inside their head that made them saw the historical garden. Four of them knew that there is something big that would happen at that park so they decided to do a research on it. They researched abou that garden four hours but they found nothing. They lost their hope to uncovered the mystery about them, their past live and the history of that park.

It's getting late and they were all exhausted from the day and the pain. They decided to sleep because they had school tomorrow. The next morning the four of them woke up and prepare themselve for school. Chaerin is wearing her skirt, Sandara wearing her shirt, Minzy wearing her shoes while Bom eating her sandwiches.

        As Chaerin finished wearing her skirt, she took her bags and walked to the door until her phone rang. It was an unknown number but she picked it up anyway.

" Who ? ? " before Chaerin could finish her sentence, a familiar voice cutted her sentence.
" CHAERRRIIINNNN !! ! ! ! !  ! " Oh God . . .It's Suho, Chaerin sighed.
" What now ? " Chaerin asked.
" I'm sorry for disturbing and please don't kill me, I'm just helping Kris. " Suho laughed.
" Help what ? " Chaerin asked.
" Kris kept on staring at your contact on his phone, he is worried but naahh.. he is the cold guy who never call the girls first. " Suho laughed.

Suddenly Kris took Suho's phone and showed his bare face in the morning.

" Ya Chaerin, don't be so happy just because I was worried about you okay. " Kris said it cooly but then Chaerin burst into laughter that made Kris confused.
" YA ! Am I a joke to you ? " Kris got mad.
Chaerin tried to stopped her laugh and looked at the camera..
" Pffttss.. So this is how the cold guy look in the morning, with his swollen face, I barely can see your jawline.. " Chaerin laughed.

" YA! I'm a human too.. Yo..you think I will always look perfect!? " Kris got mad and hang the call." Stupid Kris.. " Chaerin gigled.

_________________________________

        As Sandara packed her things and get ready to leave her house, her phone rings. She took her phone from her pocket and look at the screen.

" In comming call from

                Yoda's Reincarnation   "

That's how Sandara named him on her contacts. She picked up her call and put it on a loudspeaker mode.

" What ? " Sandara asked.

" Sandara are you okay? I was worried to death that you are hurt." Chanyeol excla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter