《 Chapter Three 》

The Reincarnation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Bom's Past]

I was walking with the most beautiful girl I had seen in my life. She is a fallen angel that had come to be my angel. She always smiled and laugh, and that what made me fall for her. But then today, something is off..

"Bomi, what's wrong with the long face?" I asked.

"Nothing." she pouted cutely.

"Let me guess.. you are hungry? Am I right?" I guessed.

"I'm hungry!!! Kyungsoo, buy me some foodd!!!" She cried while doing some aegyo.

"Bommie wait here, okay?" I went away to buy her food.

"eeuunnggg~♥" She did an aegyo..

__________________________________

When I was walking along the street, all the stalls were closed or the food was sold out. I was kind of desperate to find food for her.

"Young man, " I turned my head around.  "come here." I saw an old guy pointing his finger at me

"Yes Sir,  is there anything i can help?" I asked.

"I need to go home, before that i need to pack my stall. Do you want this corn?" he offered a corn.

"Why don't you eat this?" I asked.

"I ate 5 corn for today. I'm full." He said.

"Okay then. I'll take it. Thank you Sir." I thanked him.

I took the corn and I went back to Bommie with a wide smile on my face. I met her and gave the corn to Bommie. It was a great coincidence knowing that her favorite food was corn.

"Bommie, look what i brought for you!!" I showed my killer agyo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter