《 Chapter Two 》

The Reincarnation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Dara's Past]

"Are you okay?" Do Bi asked.

"I'm okay Park Do Bi ssi." Sandara answered.

"Should we go to the hospital? You look so pale." Do Bi asked.

"Its okay, don't worry, I'm fine."

"Okay, Let's go eat somewhere special."

"Why?" Sandara asked.

Park Do Bi grabbed Sandara's hand instead of answering her question with words. He brought her to a big restaurant where it's very well-known for couples and It's incredibly expensive. They both sat down on the reserved table. Dobi let Sandara order first and he ordered after her. When the food came, It looks very delicious and nutricious. Sandara ate the food well, she looks like she is enjoying it. Dobi didn't touch his food for some minutes, he was full only by watching Sandara eat. He is happy to know if Dara like the food. After done eating, Park Do Bi took out one beautiful small box with ribbon on top of it.

"Sandara ssi." He said

"Yes, Park Do Bi ssi?" Sandara answered while wipping the sauce from .

" I'm committed when I'm in a relationship. I won't cheat on you. I won't do wrong. I won't want to stap talking to you. I won't want to leave you for anyone else. I won't do anything that will hurt you. I chose you and that means I only want you, no one else. I love you Sandara ssi. " Do Bi opened the small box, revealing the silver ring inside it.

" Are you propo.. ? " Sandara asked.

" Will you marry me?" Do Bi cutted her sentence.

" Do Bi ssi . . "

"Why? Something wrong? You don't like the ring?" Do Bi asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't be with you any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter