Learning Process

Colorful Rainbow

Note:

As usual, The Blue font color represent what the twns thinking.

 

Yixing felt so bored. He didn’t think that imitating the word he just heard was entertaining anymore. Because of that Peach Accident, he knew that some words were bad and not good to say. Right now, he was carefully listen and didn’t let it out of his mouth before he was sure it was not a bad word.

 

That time, his Nainai brought English alphabet poster and hangul alphabet poster to their house. “I think it’s a good time for them to learn little by little.”

 

The posters patched on the wall near the twins’ boxes. Yixing was looking at the posters curiously.

 

“Want to learn it Xing?”

 

Yixing look at his Nainai before nodding his head.

 

His Nainai was carrying him and pointed out at an alphabet. “It’s A. Can you repeat? A.”

 

“A?” Yixing tried his best to imitate his Nainai.

 

“Smart boy! Yes! It’s A. Come on! Say it again!”

 

Looking at his Nainai reaction, Yixing felt secured. It’s totally not a bad word.

 

“A!!!” Yixing eagerly repeat after his Nainai encourage him to do it.

 

“Smart boy! Now, it’s B. Can you repeat? B.”

 

“P?” Yixing was not sure with his imitation.

 

“It’s B, Honey. B. That one is P.” His Nainai then pointed out another alphabet.

 

Yixing felt the challenge burn his spirit. Ah, that’s different! That’s why even though they have similar sound they have different meaning.

 

That day Yixing ended his day with remembering half of the English alphabet.

 

*

 

When learning English alphabet was felt easy for Yixing, learning hangul was another big challenge for him. There were more alphabets which could make a different word and sound. It took him 2 weeks before remember all the pattern of the alphabet. He was now learning some words in hangul.

 

“Sa… Ram?” Yixing tried to read the word his Nainai showed him.

 

“It’s Sa-Rang. Look at the last word. In the bottom of the last alphabet, the word was ㅇ, not ㅁ. It’s also have different meaning. 사람 means people, while 사랑 means love. You got it?”

 

Yixing nod his head. Okay, more concentration!

 

*

 

Minseok was flustered. Yixing was learning alphabet way too fast. His mother-in-law taught Yixing effortlessly because Yixing was too good at it. It’s not like Yixing was being pushed to learn. Yixing was the one who eagerly to learn.

 

“Hyung! Minseokie Hyung!”

 

Minseok turned his head to the one who called him. “Yes?”

 

His beloved little brother was there looking for something. “Do you see my book?”

 

“What book?”

 

“The History of Human Clothing. I’m sure I put it on the table a few minutes ago before I went to the toilet.”

 

Minseok just shook his head because he didn’t even know that kind of book existed.

 

While helping his brother to look for the book, Yixing was smirking alone in the corner of the room.

 

*

 

It was a family gathering. All of the family chatted happily while the twins play with their Uncles.

 

Chanyeol was happily played with Baekhyun, while Yixing, well, he was not really playing because Sehun was busy read his book about civil law because he had this case.

 

Yixing was starting at that book closely and a smirk drawn to his face.

 

Sehun placed the book on the table before went to the kitchen to take some snacks. At that time, Yixing carefully stood and took the book silently so nobody notice him.

 

Sehun came back with a bowl of ttokbokki in his hand. “Where’s my book?”

 

*

 

Luhan felt uncertain. The book he ordered sometime ago was missing. He was sure he was placed it safely on his desk. He wasn’t sure if he should tell Minseok about this. The book’s title was the problem. If Minseok know, Minseok must be so angry because he wasn’t carefully enough to keep that book.

 

In the end he just told Minseok because he knew it was not good for him to keep it alone.

 

“My Queen?”

 

Minseok who just finished his dinner turned his head to his husband. “What?”

 

“Do you see my new book?”

 

Minseok frowned. Another book went missing?

 

Minseok shook his head. “No. I don’t even know you buy a new book. What’s the title?”

 

Luhan felt stuttered. “Errr…”

 

Minseok felt something fishy. “Luhan?”

 

Luhan just laugh out nervously. “Kamasutra For Dummies.”

 

Minseok’s jaw dropped. He sure he didn’t misheard his husband. “WHAT?”

 

On the other place, Yixing was eagerly open his new collection he took on his father desk. He was frowned right after he opened the book.

 

“What the hell is this?”

 

The book was filled with tons of picture of two persons doing something look like acrobatic moves.