Uncle Sehun and His (Not) So Cool Image

Colorful Rainbow

Note

The Blue font color represent what the twins thinking

 

As a lawyer, Sehun always watched his look in detail. As a representative to his clients, the look was very important to him. There’s no way you got hired if you looked so messy. There’s no way you got some respect if you didn’t look like someone who got this respectable aura. It’s something he always believed since he started to begin his carrier.

 

He always checked his appearance from head to toe. He always looked neat and clean. With his naturally scary look he got from his father, he got a high respect from his clients. Everyone respect him a lot. It made him a bit obsessive about people respected him.

 

*

 

It was a family gathering at Luhan’s house in Sunday. Since the twins were born, it became a habit for the families to gather together at the weekend. They usually helped Luhan and Minseok to take care of the twins because Minseok was in the recovery process from giving birth while Luhan got too busy with his prestigious project.

 

When Minseok and the grandmothers went shopping to buy daily needs for the family, Luhan and the grandfathers helped to do the house core works. They didn’t hire any house assistant because they felt they could tighten their family bonding while doing the house core works together.

 

Sehun just arrived with his totally-chick-fashion when he saw Luhan and the grandfathers were cleaning the garden. The grandfathers were re-arranging the plant’s pots while Luhan was busy cutting the tree branches.

 

“Oh, you came. Sehun-ah, could you watch the twins? It’s about their time to have their meal. Minseok and the mothers were out shopping.”

 

Sehun just nodded. “Okay, I’ll call you when they’re awake.”

 

With that, Sehun just went to the twins’ room and found they were still sleeping peacefully hugging their favourite plushies, Chanyeol with his giraffe plushie, Yixing with his unicorn plushie. To be honest, he really couldn’t stand his nephews cuteness. They were just too irresistible. But for the shake of his ego, he had to hold his need to spoil them with tons of hugs and kisses. I can’t let my cool images tainted with that.

 

No matter how hard he tried to hold on, in the end he gave up. The cuteness was just overflowing. He patted the twins’ carefully. Chanyeol was quite sensitive when someone touched him, so he opened his eyes and found his uncle was the main suspect.

 

“I forget your name. But you must be Baba’s little brother.”

 

Yixing also opened his eyes because he was sensitive with his brother’s squeal.

 

“It’s Uncle Sehun. You must remember his name.”

 

Sehun was totally in awed when he saw the twins’ gaze met his eyes. OMG! They are so cuuuuute!

 

He was about to call Luhan but Chanyeol started crying.

 

“You can’t go! You have to play with us!”

 

Sehun was confused, so he just staying there trying to calm Chanyeol. “Shhh… I’m not going anywhere.”

 

To his amusement, Chanyeol was stopped crying when he didn’t go out from the room.

 

“Good. Now, play with us!”

 

“You have such a brilliant idea to keep him here, brother.”

 

Chanyeol and Yixing were throwing their plushies away. It made Sehun so confused.

 

“Take them! Give them to us so we can throw it again and again!”

 

Sehun didn’t know what to do and the twins started crying. He got panicked and stormed out to take the plushies and gave it back to the twins. The twins stopped crying when they held their plushies back and let out a small laugh. Sehun felt relieved.

 

It didn’t last long because the twins started to throw their plushies again. Sehun gasped. “What?”

 

When the twins started crying again, he finally understood. “Ah~ You want to play?”

 

He then stormed out and took the plushies. The twins were laughing and that made Sehun’s heart melted.

 

*

 

Luhan felt strange. It should be the time for the twins for having their meal but Sehun was not calling him yet. He finished his job earlier to check the twins while the grandfathers watering the plants.

 

After washing his hands, Luhan went straight to the twins’ room and found that the twins were playing with Sehun.

 

The twins kept throwing their plushies while Sehun was running away to took the plushies back. It’s a bit silly because there’s no end to that game.

 

The laughter from the twins and Sehun’s face expression were so precious. Luhan felt his heart so warm.

 

Without making any sound, Luhan went to the kitchen to prepare the milk for the twins. He would be in a big trouble if he forgot to feed the twins.

 

When Luhan returned to the twins’ room with 2 milk bottles in his hand, he couldn’t hold his laugh anymore. The twins kept throwing their plushies while Sehun looked pale because he was out of his breath from taking back the plushies.

 

Hearing his brother laugh, Sehun couldn’t hide his shocked expression and tried really hard to pretend cool.

 

“Silly. You just can’t pretend to be cool in front of me. Here. Help me feed them.  They will be uncontrollable when they’re too hungry.” Luhan then gave Sehun the milk bottle.

 

Sehun just sighed in defeat. Well, it can’t be helped. Luhan knew him inside and outside because they are brother in blood.

 

He quickly gave the milk to Yixing who finished it in no time. It seemed like the twins were hungry.

 

Sehun was trying to make Yixing burped when he felt something uneasy.

 

“Hey brother. Do you think the same as I do?”

 

“Maybe. Why?”

 

“Let’s attack them with our secret weapon.”

 

A familiar scent was spread to the twins’ room. Luhan checked Chanyeol’s diaper and he found that…

 

“AH!!! POOP!!! POOP ATTACK!!! THE TWINS ARE POOPING!!!” Luhan screamed in horror. He had never had any experience with this situation because Minseok usually handled it.

 

“LU-GE!! WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!! GEE!!! IT’S SO GROSS!!!” Sehun also screamed in horror. His expression was totally not fit with his cool image he usually had.

 

The twins were just laughing so loudly when they saw their father’s and uncle’s expression.

 

“HAHA! WE WIN! FLAWLESS VICTORY!”